PDA

View Full Version : New Ceroc venues in Scotland: Stirling + Perth

Franck
2nd-October-2002, 04:34 PM
Hi all,

Just to give you the official exclusive first, here on the Forum :wink: , I will be opening 2 new classes in Stirling (Tuesday nights) and Perth (Thursday nights).
The official launch date is yet to be confirmed, but it should be in the next 3/4 months, allowing plenty of time to build up a bit of momentum and generate local interest. I will be running a couple of promotional workshops and of course, busking (anyone interested in joining in give me a call / email / PM :nice: )

I am really excited at the prospect, as it has now been a while since I last opened in a new city! Last round was Aberdeen, Dundee and Falkirk! :really: and while completely exhausting and MAd ยจ it was really good fun!

Anyway, I thought I'd share the news with you all, and if you know anyone in either city, then spread the word! I have started a special database, so anyone can email / phone me if they want to receive more details and special offers...

Franck.

filthycute
3rd-October-2002, 11:25 AM
Congrats Franck! :D

Looking forward to it already! Must go and cancel all Thursday plans for the near future.

Does that make me first to officially enrol? Do i get a badge or something? :yum:

filthycute x x

Basil Brush (Forum Plant)
3rd-October-2002, 02:27 PM
Good one - I will be in attendance. Take it all details will be on the cerocscotland site?

Tiggerbabe
3rd-October-2002, 07:26 PM
Brilliant Franck - can't wait! Classes in Perth presumably means Parties in Perth - excellent!!!!!!!!!:grin:

I'm sure you can count on the FC Mad Dundee contingent to help you out with the busking:eek:

Any idea of the venue yet or is that top secret till after Christmas?

By the way - you should ask Santa for a pair of Gus' flashing trousers - tres chique:wink: :wink:

Gus
3rd-October-2002, 10:16 PM
Originally posted by Sheena

By the way - you should ask Santa for a pair of Gus' flashing trousers - tres chique:wink: :wink:

Well if the busking is a weekend when I'm free and theirs a party nigt on, invite me up and you can get Gus's flashing trousers with Gus in them ....... hold on, not sure if thats a bonus:confused:

Tiggerbabe
3rd-October-2002, 10:20 PM
Originally posted by Gus

Well if the busking is a weekend when I'm free and theirs a party nigt on, invite me up and you can get Gus's flashing trousers with Gus in them ....... hold on, not sure if thats a bonus:confused:

What a start that would be for a new ceroc class! Have to make sure it was dark enough so everyone could see your flashing in its' full splendour:wink: :wink:

Heather
3rd-October-2002, 10:26 PM
:D :D Well done Franck!!!! Can't wait , and as Sheena says, Perth parties. Great for us Dundee folks as we won't have to travel as far!! Scot was just saying yesterday that the Dundee folk travel to Ceroc venues far more than any others.
Perth is only 20-25 mins away , so that will be great!!!!
As for busking, as long as I'm free on the day, count me in!!

:cheers:
Heather
x

Franck
4th-October-2002, 11:07 AM
Brilliant Franck - can't wait! Classes in Perth presumably means Parties in Perth - excellent!!!!!!!!!:grin: Thanks guys, it's good to see so much enthusiasm :nice: though deep down I knew you would not let me down! As for parties in Perth? Of course, but I think we'll walk before we run :really:
I'm sure you can count on the FC Mad Dundee contingent to help you out with the busking:eek: That would be great, I have a few exciting plans to provide everyone incentives to busk in either Stirling / Perth... More will be revealed soon :wink:
Any idea of the venue yet or is that top secret till after Christmas?Well the venue is all confirmed, and wow! what a venue it will be :yum: Plenty of dance space, completely new and refurbished, state of the art sound / lights, easy to find and central, parking facilities, etc... The best possible Ceroc venue :waycool:. I will be announcing launch dates towards the end of October, or early November! So patience :devil:
By the way - you should ask Santa for a pair of Gus' flashing trousers - tres chique:wink: :wink: Well, I am yet to see these (now infamous) trousers, but I reckon I probably would not do them justice...
Originally posted by Gus
Well if the busking is a weekend when I'm free and theirs a party nigt on, invite me up and you can get Gus's flashing trousers with Gus in them ....... hold on, not sure if thats a bonusWell it will definitely be a Saturday, and with all the parties we are having now in Scotland, it is bound to coincide with one of them... So, definitely a bonus in my books, come along with or without flashy trousers :wink: :really:

As for you FC, no badge, as I would not know where to pin it! :wink: :yum:

Franck.

filthycute
4th-October-2002, 11:41 AM
Originally posted by Franck
Thanks guys, it's good to see so much enthusiasm :nice: though deep down I knew you would not let me down! As for parties in Perth? Of course, but I think we'll walk before we run :really:Enthusiasm?? Hell we invented the word!! Unfortunately my enthusiasm doesn't extend to road maps.....Sheena, Heather...don't leave without me...you know i'll get lost :tears:
I have a few exciting plans to provide everyone incentives to busk in either Stirling / Perth... More will be revealed soon :wink: Incentives??? Ah shucks...you got Jaffa cake bars didn't you? :wink:
Well the venue is all confirmed, and wow! what a venue it will be :yum: Plenty of dance space, completely new and refurbished, state of the art sound / lights, easy to find and central, parking facilities, etc... The best possible Ceroc venue :waycool:. I will be announcing launch dates towards the end of October, or early November! So patience :devil: Sounds an amazing venue Franck! :D Easy to find aswell, cool, nice to see you considered dimwitted lost souls like myself. (or am i the only one???) :yum: So any info on who's teaching/DJing? Are you doing it yourself or will that all be announced together?
As for you FC, no badge, as I would not know where to pin it! :wink: :yum:

Franck. No where to pin it??? Surely not....my trousers are wide legged. Plenty room :grin: :wink:

filthycute enthusiastically MAd. x x

Stevie
4th-October-2002, 02:23 PM
Yup Like the Perth Idea...Wheres the venue?

isnt there some swing or jive on on monday nights in perth?

Heather
4th-October-2002, 06:25 PM
Yes you are correct, there is a West Coast Swing class on Monday nights in the Salutation Hotel in Perth. It's run by Graham and Diane and there's quite a regular crowd of attenders.
:cheers:
Heather

Fox
10th-October-2002, 08:25 AM
Originally posted by filthycute
Incentives??? Ah shucks...you got Jaffa cake bars didn't you? :wink:

Hehehe FC....what happened to pot noodle??

anyways Perth sounds hot to me.....looking forward to it!!

Fox
~bright eyed n bushy tailed~

filthycute
10th-October-2002, 06:26 PM
Originally posted by Fox

Hehehe FC....what happened to pot noodle??

anyways Perth sounds hot to me.....looking forward to it!!

Fox
~bright eyed n bushy tailed~

Not as HOT as the Bombay Bad Boy :wink: :wink:

filthycute x x

Dreadful Scathe
14th-October-2002, 02:54 PM
Hey, Am I the only one interested in the Stirling venue ?

Dont wanna be all on my own,

Wheres this 'Perth' anyway ? :)