PDA

View Full Version : Evictions

Tiggerbabe
23rd-June-2004, 11:27 PM
Come on then guys!- After the anti-climax of last week's non-eviction, who do you think is going on Friday night? :eek:

(please, please, please let it be Vanessa - yah)!

Tiggerbabe
23rd-June-2004, 11:30 PM
Personally, I'm hoping that Dan gets to stay :D - not that I would be trying to influence your decision in any way, if you hadn't already made up your mind, or anything :whistle: :whistle:

under par
24th-June-2004, 12:14 AM
Personally, I'm hoping that Dan gets to stay :D - not that I would be trying to influence your decision in any way, if you hadn't already made up your mind, or anything :whistle: :whistle:

Having spent most of the summer of 2002 watching BB I swore I would not waste another moment of my existence on these self promoting egomaniac nobodys. :eek: :devil:
To date I have kept my promise. My dancing has improved the more my tv stays switched off. :yeah:

Andy McGregor
24th-June-2004, 12:20 AM
these self promoting egomaniac nobodys. :eek: :devil:

Sounds like I should be there. How do I get in?:wink:

under par
24th-June-2004, 12:27 AM
Sounds like I should be there. How do I get in?:wink:

Now if there was ever a chance of locking somebody like Andy away for 2 months :devil: :devil: :devil: :clap: :yeah:
Aplication form in the post :kiss: :yeah: :whistle:

Tiggerbabe
24th-June-2004, 01:26 AM
Having spent most of the summer of 2002 watching BB
Ah! the lovely Alex, Kate, Jade, Johnny et al........I spent far too long watching that one as well :blush: E4, Big Brother's little brother - the whole bit. Didn't get quite so involved last year *yawn*
I'm enjoying this years though, and it makes a pleasant distraction from football and golf :whistle:

And if we're putting Andy in - who's going with him? :wink:

under par
24th-June-2004, 01:29 AM
Ah! the lovely Alex, Kate, Jade, Johnny et al........I spent far too long watching that one as well :blush: E4, Big Brother's little brother - the whole bit. Didn't get quite so involved last year *yawn*
I'm enjoying this years though, and it makes a pleasant distraction from football and golf :whistle:

Don't care!! Andy gone :whistle: :whistle:

More food at the hog raost , more dances with mrs Mcgregor......RESULT :kiss: :yeah:

Andy McGregor
24th-June-2004, 01:42 AM

So nice of you to give me the choice. I'll take Minogue, Lopez, Lory, Chickadee, Sheena, Taz, Daines and Basinger.

under par
24th-June-2004, 01:50 AM
So nice of you to give me the choice. I'll take Minogue, Lopez, Lory, Chickadee, Sheena, Taz, Daines and Basinger.

How greedy you CANNOT have all of them there would nobody left for us mere mortals :whistle: :whistle:

Sparkles
24th-June-2004, 12:01 PM
How greedy you CANNOT have all of them there would nobody left for us mere mortals :whistle: :whistle:

Well, apparently he doesn't want me, so I'll dance with you if you like? :wink:

Andy McGregor
24th-June-2004, 12:09 PM

I chose those women because I thought I could cope with them all at once :inmydreams: - there are some women that need my full attention, I'm saving them 'til I get out:wink:

under par
24th-June-2004, 12:12 PM

It would be my pleasure. :flower:

Sparkles
24th-June-2004, 12:27 PM

:grin:
have a big cheesy grin now!
Thank you :flower:

TheTramp
24th-June-2004, 12:31 PM
Get in the queue!!! :drool: :drool:

Trampy

Paul F
24th-June-2004, 02:17 PM
Well, after having announced to my class last week that i am a big brother viewer I guess i should come clean here too. :what:

Got to say , of all the BB's, this one is particularly good. Ok, its mind numbing television but look at the competition on the other channels !!!

It will have to be Vanessa this week. I dont dislike her but it seems leaving dan would be the lesser of two evils.

Franck
24th-June-2004, 02:30 PM
Well, after having announced to my class last week that i am a big brother viewer I guess i should come clean here too. :what:

Got to say , of all the BB's, this one is particularly good. Ok, its mind numbing television but look at the competition on the other channels !!!

It will have to be Vanessa this week. I dont dislike her but it seems leaving dan would be the lesser of two evils.Yeah I'm a Big Brother fan too, I don't have time to watch enough, but every year brings new surprises.

I think Vanessa will go too, though probably a shame as she is one of the 'more' sensible ones...

I am dismayed at BB's capacity to pick the worst Scots ever... Cameron last year, and Jason :eek:

Lory
24th-June-2004, 02:53 PM
I am dismayed at BB's capacity to pick the worst Scots ever... Cameron last year, and Jason :eek:
Aren't they a typical representation then? :confused: :whistle:

Franck
24th-June-2004, 02:56 PM
Ouch :nice:

You'll have to judge for yourself at the BFG!

Lory
24th-June-2004, 03:01 PM
You'll have to judge for yourself at the BFG!
:clap: :cheers: :na:

TheTramp
24th-June-2004, 03:48 PM
Yeah. Loads of men walking round in just thongs all day here!!

Trampy

under par
24th-June-2004, 04:24 PM
Yeah. Loads of men walking round in just thongs all day here!!

Trampy

under their kilts eh! :blush:

Martin
24th-June-2004, 05:13 PM
I chose those women because I thought I could cope with them all at once :inmydreams: - there are some women that need my full attention, I'm saving them 'til I get out:wink:

Nice save.
Once you do a list you always leave yourself open. :tears:

Sparkles
24th-June-2004, 05:15 PM
Nice save.
Once you do a list you always leave yourself open. :tears:

I think this is a lesson to be learnt by all men everywhere! :wink:

Martin
24th-June-2004, 05:33 PM
I think this is a lesson to be learnt by all men everywhere! :wink:

After all he did used to be in politics...
Should know better... :sick:

He had to expect at least one response, probably had the answer written up by an assistant in advance. :whistle:

Dance Demon
24th-June-2004, 05:44 PM

How about a Big Brother Hollow Tree House.........
:devil: :devil: :devil: :D

Tiggerbabe
25th-June-2004, 11:49 PM
So Vanessa it was - yah! Although I was surprised at the amount of boo-ing from the audience :sad:
Wonder what BB has up his sleeve for the weekend - taking Jason's dressing gown away would be a start :wink: (and only because I'd actually like to see him wearing more clothes)

Nominations for next week, tough call - Victor, Jason, Marco or Ahmed?
:clap:

bigjugz
26th-June-2004, 12:11 AM
taking Jason's dressing gown away would be a start :wink: (and only because I'd actually like to see him wearing more clothes)

Nominations for next week, tough call - Victor, Jason, Marco or Ahmed?
:clap:

Jason has a fine body, but no sex appeal for me.
Next week he'll be nominated I think.
Wish I had E4 :sad: