PDA

View Full Version : Inside The Hollow Tree :-)

Pammy
23rd-June-2004, 09:20 AM
Incase you ever wondered....

Pammy
23rd-June-2004, 09:26 AM
McGregster

Pammy
23rd-June-2004, 09:27 AM
The Blairs

Pammy
23rd-June-2004, 09:29 AM
Hillster Boot

Pammy
23rd-June-2004, 09:31 AM
Bardster & Steve Martin

Pammy
23rd-June-2004, 09:32 AM
McGregster & Diana Dors

Pammy
23rd-June-2004, 09:33 AM
Pamster & Hills

Pammy
23rd-June-2004, 09:34 AM
Tony Blair

Pammy
23rd-June-2004, 09:35 AM
The Whole Scarey Lot Of 'Em

Pammy
23rd-June-2004, 09:39 AM
A Big Tarte

Pammy
23rd-June-2004, 09:40 AM
Blair at the table

Pammy
23rd-June-2004, 09:41 AM
Anyone seen my ladder?

Pammy
23rd-June-2004, 09:47 AM
Bardsey & Diana Dors

Pammy
23rd-June-2004, 09:48 AM
Monacle?

Pammy
23rd-June-2004, 09:49 AM
Jayne'ster

Pammy
23rd-June-2004, 09:50 AM
Bardster, Otto'ster & Mr Martin

Pammy
23rd-June-2004, 09:54 AM
Do you think they'll ever let us out of the Hollow Tree, or do you think in the interests of public safety we should be inprisoned here for good....

TheTramp
23rd-June-2004, 10:02 AM
Imprisoned for good.

And please stop posting these photos. They scare me!! :eek:

Trampy

Dreadful Scathe
23rd-June-2004, 11:37 AM
I did not manage to infiltrate this party, but theres only some z-list celebs there so not worth it really :)

still S.M.U.R.F promises to maintain a strong guard over the hollow tree so that the freaks on show here today can no longer mingle with the rest of society.

We are getting a plaque 'Do not enter, dangerous moustaches. Will bite!' put up at the door as I type....

and.....Theres nothing little about me, thankyou very much :) Warblings of a mad woman. Warblings!

Pammy
23rd-June-2004, 11:45 AM
We are getting a plaque 'Do not enter, dangerous moustaches. Will bite!' put up at the door as I type....

It's not the moustaches you want to watch, it's the killer nails... :tears: They turn up anywhere - just when you least expect it.

Pammy
23rd-June-2004, 12:08 PM
Anyway, in my defence, this one was the scarey one...

Bardsey
23rd-June-2004, 03:44 PM
Anyway, in my defence, this one was the scarey one...

Okay, I give in! Where was I when he took his bra off? I don't remember that bit?

Btw, going back to the pic of my good self with Ms Dors, I must say I cut quite a dashing character, if I say so myself!

Bardsey
23rd-June-2004, 03:47 PM
Bardsey & Diana Dors

Oh my gawd! I just realised something REALLY scary...I LOOK LIKE MY BROTHER!!!!!

Pammy
23rd-June-2004, 03:58 PM
Where was I when he took his bra off?

I thought exactly the same thing, perhaps it was somewhere else in a parallell tree? ! :confused:

PS I have one more point than you :D

Bardsey
23rd-June-2004, 04:03 PM
I thought exactly the same thing, perhaps it was somewhere else in a parallell tree? ! :confused:

PS I have one more point than you :D

WHAT? You mean we could be living another life, the same as this (or zanier) in a parallel hollow tree? Blimey, doesn't bear thinking about!

PS I know, that's cos you're weirder than me :rofl:

Pammy
23rd-June-2004, 04:10 PM
PS I know, that's cos you're weirder than me :rofl:

I know *Huuuuffff, the Pamster polishes her newly aquired fake fingernail on her blouse*.... read it and weep Paysanski, read it and weeeeeep :na:

Bardsey
23rd-June-2004, 04:16 PM
I know *Huuuuffff, the Pamster polishes her newly aquired fake fingernail on her blouse*.... read it and weep Paysanski, read it and weeeeeep :na:

But you're fogetting something, my little Pia Fedora, I have the rest of the fake red fingernails (at least I will have when I can catch Diana, he's running round the garden shouting "gerroff! You're not taking my nails off, I'll scratch your eyes out) :confused: I'm starting to get a tad worried :rofl:

Pammy
23rd-June-2004, 04:18 PM
"gerroff! You're not taking my nails off, I'll scratch your eyes out) :confused:

:rofl: I can imagine that happening as well!

He's a little devil you know. He hid that last nail in with my strawberries. I saw a flash of rouge and thought, oooooohhhhh, there's a ripe'en. Alas no, de-de-daaAAAAAHHHHH there it was, the in-edible truth!

CJ
23rd-June-2004, 04:19 PM
I know [COLOR=YellowGreen]*Huuuuffff, .... read it and weep Paysanski, read it and weeeeeep :na:

I would just like to confirm that Read It And Weep are in no way associated with these people, have never met them, spoken with them, danced with them and certainly intand not to do so ever again. :wink:

Pammy
23rd-June-2004, 04:23 PM
intand

Are you suggesting that we all go on one of those horribly long bicycles down Aberdeen high street :really: ? No, surely not, no couldn't possibly, well maybe :what: , oh go on then :nice: , ok, we'll count you in :grin: . You can sit proudly at the front and ring the bell! : :rofl: :

Bardsey
23rd-June-2004, 04:23 PM
:rofl: I can imagine that happening as well!

He's a little devil you know. He hid that last nail in with my strawberries. I saw a flash of rouge and thought, oooooohhhhh, there's a ripe'en. Alas no, de-de-daaAAAAAHHHHH there it was, the in-edible truth!

Yeah! That's my man.....er woman.........er whatever!

I would just like to confirm that Read It And Weep are in no way associated with these people, have never met them, spoken with them, danced with them and certainly intand not to do so ever again. :wink:

Eh? :confused:

Pammy
23rd-June-2004, 04:24 PM
Eh? :confused:

Pamster nudges Pierre on the moustache "signature Bards, signature :rolleyes: "

Bardsey
23rd-June-2004, 04:26 PM
Are you suggesting that we all go on one of those horribly long bicycles down Aberdeen high street :really: ? No, surely not, no couldn't possibly, well maybe :what: , oh go on then :nice: , ok, we'll count you in :grin: . You can sit proudly at the front and ring the bell! : :rofl: :

Can I sit behind him and look at his bum? Pleeeeaaase!!!!

CJ
23rd-June-2004, 04:27 PM
Can I sit behind him and look at his bum? Pleeeeaaase!!!!

Are you always this determined to see the best in people?!?

Pammy
23rd-June-2004, 04:29 PM
Are you always this determined to see the best in people?!?

Seeing is one thing, it's when she starts pinching you want to worry, those nails of hers are teflon tipped ...

CJ
23rd-June-2004, 04:31 PM
Seeing is one thing, it's when she starts pinching you want to worry, those nails of hers are teflon tipped ...

Thanks for the heads up, Pammy, but her rep preceded her!! :wink:

Pinching is one thing, it's the scratching I'm looking forward to... :whistle:

Bardsey
23rd-June-2004, 04:37 PM

Shhh! you'll give the game away. I was going to put on a bad Italian accent cos Italians always get away with pinching your bum, don't they? Hope the Spanish do too :rofl:

CJ
23rd-June-2004, 04:47 PM
Italians always get away with pinching your bum, don't they? Hope the Spanish do too :rofl:

Well, you claim to be a bird in the hand... :wink:

Lynn
23rd-June-2004, 09:03 PM
What - no votes for DS? :really: Could this be a result of S.M.U.R.F. brainwashing in part of their plan to dominate the world? (Or at least the world in Hollow Tree parallel universe.)

Dreadful Scathe
23rd-June-2004, 10:50 PM
What - no votes for DS? :really: Could this be a result of S.M.U.R.F. brainwashing in part of their plan to dominate the world? (Or at least the world in Hollow Tree parallel universe.)

theres clearly nothing weird about me, sinister dictatorship plans are 10 a penny these days... :) just imagine me sitting here speaking of my plans for world domination whilst stroking a white pussy ... see, nothing weird about that image :) tsk

Andy McGregor
24th-June-2004, 01:20 AM
whilst stroking a white pussy ... see, nothing weird about that image :) tsk

DS hasn't got a clue that we've placed a hidden camera in his pussy. Turn on the PussyCam and see what he's really doing.

Surprisingly, he was telling the truth, he is stroking his pussy...