PDA

View Full Version : Mmmmmmmmm!

sassy1
23rd-June-2004, 12:50 AM
Thanks Steve for a great workshop on Saturday in Newcastle :worthy: had fun - worked hard and left with a big smile :nice: :clap:

you have a very nice teaching style - more - more and more please :flower:

good to meet all you canny folk from Newcastle - thank you for making me feel so welcome and keeping me busy with lots of dances at the party. :flower: ( your new floor is verrrrrrrrry slippy - adds some new moves to each dance !!!!) Big Thank You :kiss:

took they advice of the Stirling Crew and ditched the tent - ended up in the Hilton ( I am learning - I am learning) :wink:

Steve- I shall do my best to take your advice- Ladies, wait till the man is firm before starting !!!!!!!!!!!!! :wink: :rofl:

had a ball - must go back soon :cheers:

Tiggerbabe
23rd-June-2004, 12:56 AM
took they advice of the Stirling Crew and ditched the tent - ended up in the Hilton ( I am learning - I am learning) :wink:
Way to go Sassy! :clap: :hug:

TheTramp
23rd-June-2004, 01:14 AM
Steve- I shall do my best to take your advice- Ladies, wait till the man is firm before starting !!!!!!!!!!!!! :wink: :rofl:
I don't believe I said that....!

I must have learnt at the Franck Pauly school of dance :blush: :blush: :flower:

Thank you for the nice comments anyhow :hug:

Trampy

Rachel
23rd-June-2004, 09:26 AM
Thanks Steve for a great workshop on Saturday in Newcastle :worthy: had fun - worked hard and left with a big smile :nice: :clap:

you have a very nice teaching style - more - more and more please :flower:

good to meet all you canny folk from Newcastle - thank you for making me feel so welcome and keeping me busy with lots of dances at the party. :flower: ... Now I'm even more sad we couldn't make it!! I love dancing in Newcastle - such a friendly place - and would love to have done Tramp's workshop. Maybe see you there next time, eh Sassy?

Steve - you down our way again now?
Rachel

Sparkles
23rd-June-2004, 09:53 AM
I don't believe I said that....!
I must have learnt at the Franck Pauly school of dance :blush: :blush: :flower:

Don't believe a word of it, of course that sounds like somthing Trampy would say :wink:
Hmmm, it's good advice too, might think of taking it on board myself...

TheTramp
23rd-June-2004, 10:01 AM
Steve - you down our way again now?
Afraid not :tears:

Just popped down to London for the weekend. Did try to arrange cover so that I could stay down for Hipsters on Tuesday, but left it a little too late, so had to drive back up.

Did Marc tell you that I called to see if you were around on Monday. Went to Daventry, and had a really good evening :clap:

Trampy

Rachel
23rd-June-2004, 10:07 AM
Afraid not :tears:

Just popped down to London for the weekend. Did try to arrange cover so that I could stay down for Hipsters on Tuesday, but left it a little too late, so had to drive back up.

Did Marc tell you that I called to see if you were around on Monday. Went to Daventry, and had a really good evening :clap:

Trampy Oh no - we missed you?? Marc was teaching at Buckingham on Mon. Really enjoyed it there - not too many people, but enough. And actually, more men than women!
Rachel

TheTramp
23rd-June-2004, 10:10 AM
Yeah. He said that he was teaching there. Said that it was a small, new venue - so, I did consider it briefly (would have been nice to see you both), but I'm afraid the lure of Emma(s) at Daventry won out in the end.

Trampy

Rachel
23rd-June-2004, 10:13 AM
...I'm afraid the lure of Emma(s) at Daventry won out in the end.

Trampy Fair point!!
R x

Nicola
23rd-June-2004, 10:44 AM
Tramp!!!! Did you come to Dav and not tell me! :tears: Tut tut! Am I going to have to find a new best friend?

TheTramp
23rd-June-2004, 11:25 AM
Tramp!!!! Did you come to Dav and not tell me! :tears: Tut tut! Am I going to have to find a new best friend?
I'm sorry. It was kinda spur of the moment, didn't know for definite that I was going until midday on Monday, and I didn't have any computer access, or your phone number.

Did tell Emma though. And she could have told you. So blame her.... :rolleyes:

Weren't you teaching at Wellingborough??

Trampy

Nicola
23rd-June-2004, 12:15 PM
My time at Welly is over! Ok I'll blame emma this time, don't do it again! :wink:

TheTramp
23rd-June-2004, 12:25 PM
My time at Welly is over! Ok I'll blame emma this time, don't do it again! :wink:
Will try not to.

Would have been nice to have had a dance or three with you too.... :hug:

Trampy

Dreadful Scathe
23rd-June-2004, 12:33 PM
I'm sorry. It was kinda spur of the moment,
You were wearing spurs ? do they chicks down there like that sort of thing ? :)

TheTramp
23rd-June-2004, 12:45 PM
Oh yes.

Do you mean that you've never tried it???

And here I was, thinking that you were a Smurf of the world....

Trampy

Sparkles
23rd-June-2004, 12:46 PM
You were wearing spurs ? do they chicks down there like that sort of thing ? :)

Oh God Yes!