PDA

View Full Version : What are the chances of RobC getting a hot date at MJC...?

Gordon J Pownall
22nd-June-2004, 12:32 PM
Well - Andy McG asked the question, as his bitch (acting, unpaid), just putting wheels into motion....???? :sick:

Gordon J Pownall
22nd-June-2004, 12:40 PM
But probably significantly better than Adam's (after the Daily Mirror article)here (http://www.cerocscotland.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3140) :sick:

spindr
22nd-June-2004, 12:42 PM
...as his bitch (acting, unpaid)...

Was that an offer for Rob?

Anyway what woman could resist the man himself (http://www.cerocplus.co.uk/html/meet_the_team_-_fleet.html).

Where's the "Yes" button?

SpinDr (coincidentally also at MJC :) )

Gordon J Pownall
22nd-June-2004, 12:50 PM
An offer to Rob....?? :worthy:

What makes you think a mere slip of a lad like me could get through the hoardes of admirers...??? :flower:

I do believe that MJC should invest in a ticket machine (like they have at the deli counter in Sainsburys) -

Rob's certainly going to need it - so little time, so many dance(r)s..... :worthy:

Andy McGregor
22nd-June-2004, 04:02 PM
It has just come to my notice that Gordon may be trying to tell us something. There is a mention in the poll of a "stunt-double".

RobC
Fair Haired
"Full figured"
Average Height
Great dancer
Camp

Gordon J Pownall
Fair Haired
"Full figured"
Average Height
Great dancer
Camp

Apart from the obvious difference that Gordon has a fabulous woman on his arm, can anyone else think of something to tell them apart?:confused:

Gordon J Pownall
22nd-June-2004, 04:44 PM
It has just come to my notice that Gordon may be trying to tell us something. There is a mention in the poll of a "stunt-double".

RobC
Fair Haired
"Full figured"
Average Height
Great dancer
Camp

Gordon J Pownall
Fair Haired
"Full figured"
Average Height
Great dancer
Camp

Apart from the obvious difference that Gordon has a fabulous woman on his arm, can anyone else think of something to tell them apart?:confused:

Andy McG
Some hair
"Full (of something)"
Average Height (Snow White thinks so anyway)
Great Dancer
Camp................errrrrrrrrrmmmmmmmmmmmm OK a little..... :whistle:

Sounds like RobC has a stunt triple, not double..... :worthy:

Andy McGregor
22nd-June-2004, 04:57 PM
Sounds like RobC has a stunt triple, not double..... :worthy:

:rofl:

Sorry, I don't have the time to stunt-double for RobC or Gordon. My work as understudy to Lily takes up most of my spare time :wink:

RobC
23rd-June-2004, 01:18 AM
Hmmm, 11 people have voted so far and 7 of them think I'm gorgeous :hug: :kiss: (Shame it's an anonymous poll, otherwise I'd have given you all positive reps :flower: )

I'm a little more concerned though that the only postings have been from blokes, mostly Andy and Gordy Baby...... :sick: :tears: :hug:

If there are any forumites at MJC this weekend, do come and say hello and you could even ask me for a dance or two :nice: (I do follow as well :whistle: ) I won't be the person behind the camera this year, but I'm sure you'll find me rushing around organising things and generally helping out.

Rachel
23rd-June-2004, 09:20 AM
... My work as understudy to Lily takes up most of my spare time :wink: Hm, wanted to give you a good rep for this cos it was sooo funny... Umm, I mean, a very valuable and worthwhile use of your time. Yes! But I couldn't give you more rep before spreading it around a bit first. So I'm off to do my good fairy stuff and randomly select nice posts to rep.

Think I might give some to Rob and tell him he's gorgeous. Cos he is!

Come to think of it, where are David and Lily lately - been missing them ...
Rachel

Sparkles
23rd-June-2004, 09:59 AM
:rofl:

Sorry, I don't have the time to stunt-double for RobC or Gordon. My work as understudy to Lily takes up most of my spare time :wink:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
OK, I had you pointed out to me at Ealing last night and now I understand the true comedy in that comment! :rofl:

Rachel
23rd-June-2004, 10:10 AM
OK, I had you pointed out to me at Ealing last night and now I understand the true comedy in that comment! :rofl: You were there, too? That's exciting - do we know each other?
Rachel

Rhythm King
23rd-June-2004, 10:56 AM
I don't know, a dash of custard behind each ear and he'll be irresistable to the Laydeez! :grin:

RobC
23rd-June-2004, 11:03 AM
I had you pointed out to me at Ealing last night
Did I get a dance with you last night ? If not, please come and say hi next time :grin:

Andy McGregor
23rd-June-2004, 11:14 AM
OK, I had you pointed out to me at Ealing last night and now I understand the true comedy in that comment! :rofl:

Foxylady pointed you out to me too - I now appreciate the why you chose your Forum name - lovely sparkly red top, on a lovely sparkly person:clap:

TheTramp
23rd-June-2004, 11:31 AM
I now appreciate the why you chose your Forum name - lovely sparkly red top, on a lovely sparkly person:clap:
Not the only reason too :D

Trampy

Sparkles
23rd-June-2004, 11:44 AM
Not the only reason too :D

Too much information there, me thinks! :rolleyes:

Thank you for all your lovely comments :blush:
Lory said that you were going to point me out to her, Andy, and I wondered how you knew who I was - I shall have to have words with Foxylady (:worthy: she's lovely really) for giving my identity away! - not that you came and asked me for a dance though, I notice! :pout:
Rob C, I came over to dance with you, but just as I got there another lady beat me to it, then you seemed to disappear - will make sure we get a dance next time for sure :hug:
Wore sparkly top (and sparkly eyeshadow too) on purpose last night - wondered how many of you would work out who I am...
If I ever get round to competing, which I'm starting to consider, you'll all see why I'm really called Sparkles!

Andy McGregor
23rd-June-2004, 11:51 AM
- not that you came and asked me for a dance though, I notice! :pout:

Sorry:blush:

FoxyLady pointed you out quite late in the evening and never saw you free before the end of the night. I'll try to catch you early on in future - but how will I know you without your top on? :devil:

Sparkles
23rd-June-2004, 11:52 AM
Sorry:blush:

FoxyLady pointed you out quite late in the evening and never saw you free before the end of the night. I'll try to catch you early on in future - but how will I know you without your top on? :devil:

Who says you're ever going to get to see me without my top on?
Some people are soooo cheeky! :rolleyes:

Andy McGregor
23rd-June-2004, 12:19 PM
Who says you're ever going to get to see me without my top on?
Some people are soooo cheeky! :rolleyes:

Oops! Silly me, I missed out the word 'sparkly' between 'your' and 'top':wink: