PDA

View Full Version : Name That Show

Chicklet
18th-June-2004, 02:23 PM
does anyone remember the name of a TV show that was on probably about 10 years ago and took place in a 50s girls' finishing school somewhere in England? Lots of the girls were quite naughty and met boys in the coffee bar and the feisty one was a Scot.

In "feel" it was a bit like the Hello Girls but with more primary colours.

Pammy
18th-June-2004, 04:24 PM
does anyone remember the name of a TV show that was on probably about 10 years ago and took place in a 50s girls' finishing school somewhere in England? Lots of the girls were quite naughty and met boys in the coffee bar and the feisty one was a Scot.

In "feel" it was a bit like the Hello Girls but with more primary colours.

Yes I do remember it, but I don't remember what it was called... They were all very common trying to be taught how to be "ladylike" by some real old spinsters - is that the one?

Chicklet
18th-June-2004, 04:46 PM
yes that's it - books on heads, twin sets and china, much like a Friday night chez moi infact!!! surely someone can remember what it was called???

Or even anyone in it??then I could do a where used on them (rather than BOM, obviously)

Barry Shnikov
20th-June-2004, 08:43 PM
yes that's it - books on heads, twin sets and china, much like a Friday night chez moi infact!!! surely someone can remember what it was called???

Or even anyone in it??then I could do a where used on them (rather than BOM, obviously)

I know the one you mean. The 'feisty scot' was also in one or two adverts at the time, I remember being curious to see what she looked like. It might bubble to the surface of my mind over the next day or two - if it does, I'll let you know.