PDA

View Full Version : Sheepman - Beware !!!

Bigger Andy
18th-June-2004, 12:48 PM
Someone is after you !!!

Pammy
18th-June-2004, 01:37 PM
Someone is after you !!!

Ah, but in this case, better "after" than "found" :tears:

Sheepman
23rd-June-2004, 03:36 PM
"Docile when commanded" nah!
"Fit into a size 8 dress"? No chance :blush:

I was surprised to discover that there was a 1958 film called "The Sheepman", I wonder what that was about :confused:
There's nothing much that's original in this world.
Here's a quote from it:-
"Angelo: How come you get into the sheep business, boss?
Jason Sweet: Well, I'll tell ya, Angelo. You see, it's this way. I just got tired of kicking cows around. You know how dumb they are.
Angelo: And you think sheep are smarter?
Jason Sweet: Oh, no, no. They're dumber. Only their easier kicking...and woollier."

Now please don't take that as a recommendation :sad:

Greg

Gordon J Pownall
23rd-June-2004, 04:12 PM
Monday June 14, 6:35 PM

'Blow-up' sheep forces insurance brokers to move office!

London, June 14 (ANI): A business couple is moving their office from its current location because a neighbour embarrasses their staff by pretending to have sex with a blow-up sheep and pig.

Insurance brokers, Patricia and Graham Wadsworth decided to move their office after a judge ruled that the law could not stop the eccentric neighbour's daily performances at a bedroom window.

According to The Sun, Judge Stephen Gullick said at Bradford Crown Court that the behaviour was wholly unacceptable but it did not breach any court order.

The Wadsworth's was upset with the ruling of the court and has described it as strange. :sick:

And as for this - who'd have thought Sheepman would be monnlighting to supplement his income...???!!! :really: