PDA

View Full Version : MJ - True Love or Strolling Away

Gordon J Pownall
17th-June-2004, 10:06 AM
So the press thinks MJ / Dance is a hot bed of infidelity ???

Well here is your chance to poll - anonimously....

foxylady
17th-June-2004, 10:24 AM
So the press thinks MJ / Dance is a hot bed of infidelity ???

Well here is your chance to poll - anonimously....
? poll ?? :confused:

TheTramp
17th-June-2004, 10:33 AM
? poll ?? :confused:
Ummm. Yeah. It appears that he forgot that bit!! :D

Trampy

Bill
17th-June-2004, 10:42 AM
obvioulsy a very anonymous poll :whistle:

Gordon J Pownall
17th-June-2004, 11:51 AM
Hi guys,

sorry - had to go into a meeting and my Manager wouldn't understand if I had cancelled it to complete the poll - here it is...

Sparkles
17th-June-2004, 11:56 AM
Hi guys,

sorry - had to go into a meeting and my Manager wouldn't understand if I had cancelled it to complete the poll - here it is...

's a great idea, but there aren't enough options :whistle:
S. x

Gordon J Pownall
17th-June-2004, 11:57 AM
's a great idea, but there aren't enough options :whistle:
S. x

Suggestions?????

Andy McGregor
17th-June-2004, 12:02 PM
Suggestions?????

How about the one that applies to some of us. I am an man/woman, in a long-term relationship, met my wife/husband/partner outside dance but both dance, have never fooled around.

And before anyone says it, I have noticed that I've said I'm a man/woman :whistle:

Divissima
17th-June-2004, 12:06 PM
And before anyone says it, I have noticed that I've said I'm a man/womanBut what a man/woman you are! :yum: :waycool: :really:

Gordon J Pownall
17th-June-2004, 12:09 PM
It is mutliple votes so you could click on each of the items appropriate - (I'm saying this as I don't thijnk you can alter a poll once it's published) - or can you??? :confused:

Divissima
17th-June-2004, 12:17 PM
I appreciate it gets a bit difficult trying to include every possibility in a poll. After all, there's only a limited number of poll-options allowed.

You asked about people who have had relationships in dance, who have cheated with someone met dancing or at least received offers of extra-curricular activities. But there's also another possibility - being in a relationship with a dancer who cheated on you! Happened to me....

xSalsa_Angelx
17th-June-2004, 12:34 PM
I have ticked "Iam a woman and ina relationship out of dance"

but in actual fact, yeah its kindas true, as I met my partner outside of dance, but then introduced my partner to dance after I'd been going along for sometime

So what category does that come under? :confused:

Sheepman
17th-June-2004, 12:51 PM
How about the one that applies to some of us. I am an man/woman, in a long-term relationship, met my wife/husband/partner outside dance but both dance, have never fooled around. :yeah: Yes it may be inconceivable, but some of us were paired up before discovering dance.

Greg

Minnie M
17th-June-2004, 07:13 PM
What's wrong with :-

I don't want a dance relationship

or

None of the above interest me, dancing comes first when going dancing

Heather
17th-June-2004, 07:38 PM
:yeah:

Well said Minnie !!!

:hug:
Heather,
XX

under par
17th-June-2004, 10:23 PM
:yeah: Yes it may be inconceivable, but some of us were paired up before discovering dance.

Greg

Well said!!! :worthy:
I have been with Mrs Par 16 years she got into dancing some 5 years ao and I joined her some 3 years ago.

Best thing I ever did. :yeah: :yeah:

Gordon J Pownall
18th-June-2004, 12:35 AM
OK Guys,

yeah - limited by number of choices and it is difficult to give every possible option such as -

I was celibate until I met my partner who was into bestiality until they came to modern jive with me and then ran off with the DJ's Grandmother as she discovered a love for double trouble.... :drool:

Mind, you teaching tonight and asked for a dance by a young lady I was groped most interestingly with real intention - I know traditionally it tends to be men who are at the top of the groping league but fellas, have you ever been blatantly groped ??? :sick:

I think (IMHO) we hear less about gals groping guys...is this because it doesn't happen or just isn't talked about...??? :what:

Andy McGregor
21st-June-2004, 09:45 AM
I think (IMHO) we hear less about gals groping guys...is this because it doesn't happen or just isn't talked about...??? :what:

Joking aside (well nearly), I think the reason us guys don't talk about being groped is that we can't decide if we should complain to the organisers or brag about it :whistle:

Gordon J Pownall
21st-June-2004, 03:20 PM
Quite agree Andy, what do you do...???

Every man in the world has seen fatal attraction after all - Dad's show it to their sons at aged 14-16 and it keeps them in check for the future !!!! :sick:

More rabbit stew anyone....... :drool:

Martin
24th-June-2004, 05:23 PM
OK Guys,

yeah - limited by number of choices and it is difficult to give every possible option

Mind, you teaching tonight and asked for a dance by a young lady I was groped most interestingly with real intention - I know traditionally it tends to be men who are at the top of the groping league but fellas, have you ever been blatantly groped ??? :sick:

Lots of options missing, such as in a Ceroc relationship and love 'extra curricular' offers. :rofl:

As to groping, does happen a fair bit. Great if single and attracted, often the case of :blush: .

I have come across many a female groper (PLEASE do not read this wrong :sick: )

TheTramp
24th-June-2004, 06:17 PM
I have come across many a female groper (PLEASE do not read this wrong :sick: )
How shouldn't we read it then Martin?!? :what:

Trampy

Martin
24th-June-2004, 06:37 PM
How shouldn't we read it then Martin?!? :what:

Trampy

Blah, no comment :blush: Let's not send this upstairs...