PDA

View Full Version : Ceroc Greenwich Presents on 17th July

Dan Hudson
14th-June-2004, 09:03 PM
Ceroc Greenwich Presents..........................................

Our 3rd Birthday Bash

Saturday 17th July @ Charlton Conservative Club, Charlton Church Lane London SE7

Doors: 8pm till Midnight

Two rooms of music, one mainstream MJ the other Swing/Blues
A fabulous DJ line up, including the mighty Darkness and Dan the Man :clap:

There will be a guest teacher, one of Ceroc's finest teachers...... :drool:

Also a fabulous cabaret.... :worthy:

Ticket Priced £10.00 in advance or £15.00 on the door. This event has sold out the last two years so be quick. Why miss out....

Tickets available at either of our venues, there will be a strict boy/girl ticket allocation. Max 180 tickets available
You can also email or apply by post.. for more details www.cerocgreenwich.co.uk

I hope to see some of you there!! :cheers:
Ceroc Greenwich operates a strict No Smoking policy inside our venues

Tiggerbabe
15th-June-2004, 12:13 AM
Ceroc Greenwich
I hope to see some of you there!! :cheers:

I'm looking forward to it :D

Dan Hudson
21st-June-2004, 04:06 PM
Hi Guys

I have just had confirmation that Billco will be teaching a fabulous class for us at this event.... :drool: :worthy:

What more reason do you need to come??? :cheers:

www.cerocgreenwich.co.uk

Dan

Bex
22nd-June-2004, 04:14 PM
Hi Dan,

I've heard some great things about Ceroc Greenwhich and Billco and I are really looking foward to coming along on the 17th - hope to see some familiar faces there!!! :cheers:

Bex

Dan Hudson
30th-June-2004, 12:39 PM
H iguys

tickets are flying out at lightning speed

Be quick... how could you miss out on a class by Billco????

Dan

www.cerocgreenwich.co.uk :clap: :clap:

thewacko
1st-July-2004, 06:39 PM
[QUOTE=Dan Hudson]H iguys

tickets are flying out at lightning speed

Be quick... how could you miss out on a class by Billco????

Dan

www.cerocgreenwich.co.uk QUOTE]
i would have let you know that I now have my ticket, but then realised that once that gets out no-one else will go :tears:
but what the eck, I like sitting on my own in a dark room with slow music blaring away. :(
:nice: still I will take me dance trainers just incase no-one knows me and then I might even get a dance. :clap:

:D but seriously folks Charlton specials are just what the labels say - SPECIAL
guarenteed to knock yer socks off - and certainly promises to be a good night, if you aint got a ticket you will regret it for the rest of your lives :cheers:

Dan Hudson
7th-July-2004, 11:55 AM
Good News :D

There are still some tickets available....

Bad News :sad:

Not many!!

Get in quick....

The line up... Cool class by Billco and Bex

DJ's to include Dan the Man, Emma the Darkness and a guest DJ who is famous on this forum... Details to be annnounced once confirmed.

Two rooms of music... two spung dancefloors!!

Free sweeties all night too... candles etc etc

tickets

team@cerocgreenwich.co.uk
0208 855 6198 :cheers: :clap:

Emma
8th-July-2004, 06:08 PM
Dan's just asked me to post that all forum members can have their tickets for £8!

You just need to provide proof of membership. PM Dan for more details :)

angelique
9th-July-2004, 02:02 PM
Hello all :worthy: :kiss:
This is my first post on here so be gentle with me ok? Am a bit nervous doing this...........almost like when I hit the dance floor!! :rofl:
Anyway just wanna know if there are any tickets left for likkle ole me :whistle: and in response to having cheaper tickets on proof of membership............. does proof of membership to an elite club like readers wives count??? :clap:
Hope to hear from some of you that I know soon XXXXXX :kiss: :wink:

Lory
9th-July-2004, 02:11 PM
I know u, just a weeeeee bit ! :D :whistle: :rofl: :hug:

Dan and Emma, I feel sorry for you but yes, we're both coming! :clap:

Emma
9th-July-2004, 02:13 PM
Dan and Emma, I feel sorry for you but yes, we're both coming!
Hurrraaaay :) :) :hug:

Emma
9th-July-2004, 02:30 PM
OK, have just asked Dan for more details on the forum discount for Jul 17th - it's available on the door: but anyone interested will either have to pm or email Dan first so he can let the door person know.

And you have to bring the DJ chocolate and ask her to dance! That's compulsory! :flower:

Dan Hudson
9th-July-2004, 04:37 PM
Great News !!!

DJ Kenobe (TWK) has agreed to DJ at our party night!!! :clap: :worthy:

Now there are no excuses!!

As Em says £8.00 for forum members :cheers:

Just PM me!!

Dan

Lory
9th-July-2004, 04:46 PM
And you have to bring the DJ chocolate

Finger of fudge do???? :D

Sylph
10th-July-2004, 11:09 AM
Great News !!!

DJ Kenobe (TWK) has agreed to DJ at our party night!!! :clap: :worthy:

Now there are no excuses!!

As Em says £8.00 for forum members :cheers:

Just PM me!!

Dan

Definitely too good to miss :clap: .

So Billco and Bex will be there, TWK and Divissima, Lory, Sheena and maybe Bill, plus the usual Charlton gang. What a treat so many of my favourite people :cheers: and only 10 minutes from home :D

thewacko
12th-July-2004, 10:11 AM
and in response to having cheaper tickets on proof of membership............. does proof of membership to an elite club like readers wives count??? :clap:
you must show proof of readers wives membership to me personally, and if the proof is in double page spread format, full colour, I may even pay for your ticket meself :drool: :drool: :drool:

Dan Hudson
13th-July-2004, 10:21 AM
Only a few days to get your advanced priced tickets..... :what:

And not many left :sick:

Pick them up tonight from Greenwich or tomorrow from Charlton.

The mighty Cliff will be teaching at Charlton this week!! :worthy:

Would you want to miss out on Billco and Bex, TWK, Emma and myself, plus visits from some of the gorgeous members of the forum?? :clap:

Remember PM me for your special forum members discount! :cheers:

Tiggerbabe
14th-July-2004, 01:21 AM
Definitely too good to miss :clap: .
'Fraid I won't be able to make it down now Sylph - have a great time :D
Am gutted that I'll miss a dance with Billco (I've heard all about him from Sandy :wink: ) not to mention the fabulous TWK and Dan the man. :tears:

Emma
14th-July-2004, 10:54 AM
.....she never dances with me :tears: *sniff* :wink:

Tiggerbabe
14th-July-2004, 01:36 PM
.....she never dances with me :tears: *sniff* :wink:
Aw! Now that's so not true :hug: :flower: :kiss: I "lurv" dancing with you babes :drool:

Emma
14th-July-2004, 01:48 PM
Aw! Now that's so not true Hee hee, I know :wink: :hug: :kiss: :waycool: :D

Lory
14th-July-2004, 01:50 PM
Aw! Now that's so not true :hug: :flower: :kiss: I "lurv" dancing with you babes :drool:
Who leads? :nice:

Emma
14th-July-2004, 01:54 PM
Who leads? :nice:Sheena, mostly...she's a fab lead :worthy:

Sylph
14th-July-2004, 03:36 PM
'Fraid I won't be able to make it down now Sylph - have a great time :D
Am gutted that I'll miss a dance with Billco (I've heard all about him from Sandy :wink: ) not to mention the fabulous TWK and Dan the man. :tears:

:tears: Was lookin' forward to seeing another of your gob-smacking outfits too!

...there's always BB comin' up though :D

M x

Tiggerbabe
15th-July-2004, 12:35 AM
...there's always BB comin' up though :D
M x
Brilliant! See you there :hug: :kiss: (note to self - must go shopping for new gob-smacking outfit :clap: :clap: thanks Sylph :wink: :flower: )

Tiggerbabe
15th-July-2004, 12:37 AM
Sheena, mostly...she's a fab lead :worthy:
Don't listen to her Lory - she's being incredibly modest :blush: - Em is a fantastic lead as well as being a fantastic dj :worthy: - there is no end to the girl's talent :flower: :waycool: :grin:

Lory
15th-July-2004, 08:15 AM
Don't listen to her Lory - she's being incredibly modest :blush: - Em is a fantastic lead as well as being a fantastic dj :worthy: - there is no end to the girl's talent :flower: :waycool: :grin:
I might just put her to the test on Sat then! :wink:

Sparkles
15th-July-2004, 10:38 AM

Me, me!!! (jumps up and down at the back of the queue and waves arms wildly to get attention)
I want to dance with you all too! :grin:

Looking forward to seeing everyone on Saturday night!
S. x

Emma
15th-July-2004, 08:21 PM
I might just put her to the test on Sat then! :wink:Ooh, the pressure...got to moisturize the bottoms of my legs, lead, be glamourous, DJ, remember not to wear dangly earrings....:what: :wink: :gasp:

Me, me!!! (jumps up and down at the back of the queue and waves arms wildly to get attention)
I want to dance with you all too! :grin:

Looking forward to seeing everyone on Saturday night!
S. xOhh, Ooh, are you coming too? Hurrah! *Hops up and down :grin:* (damn, there goes the glam :rofl: )

Sylph
15th-July-2004, 08:34 PM

Me too please :D

Emma
15th-July-2004, 08:37 PM
:) You'll have to come and get me, am going to be DJing for most of the night!

Tiggerbabe
16th-July-2004, 08:21 AM
Have a great time girls - well, boys too :grin:
I hope it's a fantastic night :cheers: :kiss: :hug: Maybe I'll get to your 4th birthday party :fingers crossed:

Dan Hudson
17th-July-2004, 10:02 AM
We have just secured a fabulous cabaret from the wonderful Mandy and her crew... :worthy:

Hope to see you there :cheers:

Emma
18th-July-2004, 11:01 AM
WooHoo I had such fun last night :clap: What a fab night! And the few dances I had were just lovely! (Angelique I'll never forget our 'Barry' moment ;):D )It was great to see so many new faces as well as lots of old friends :hug: I met a bunch of people from the forum whose faces I didn't know already (including my lovely fiance Sparkle :flower: ) which was exceptionally exciting :grin:

My only regret is I didn't get to hear any of TWK's music, because I was always DJing in the other room... :( This will have to be rectified asap! :)

Well done to Dan, Kelly and Russell and congratulations on your baby's third birthday :cheers: x x x

And *especial* thanks to Amy (who isn't on the forum but I'll work on her!) for helping me carry the equipment out at the end of the night. You star!! :worthy:

Zuhal
18th-July-2004, 03:01 PM
An interesting night. I thought the teacher said “B***cks” rather a lot which was ironic really as it was the overwhelming articulation of frustration amongst the room who failed to get the “First Move with Feet” that was taught. :wink: It was a simple enough move but it only worked if your were groin to groin and led with full body contact. :eek: Confess to not being able to do that with a room full of ladies who I never set eyes on before.

[This is my view only and no reflection on the excellent teaching of Mr Billco]

The cabaret was excellent. :clap: and I enjoyed the music set. :worthy:
Thanks for the forum entry discount. :cheers: Made it worth the drive.

Zuhal

Lory
18th-July-2004, 03:02 PM
WooHoo I had such fun last night :clap: What a fab night! :yeah: I had a Fabulous night too! the atmosphere was electric! Emma, Dan and Toby all played fantastic music, I particularly loved the smooth cool tunes upstairs! :drool:

Lot's of forumites! And I few I've never met before! :clap:

I met and danced with the famous Billco and Yes, you were all right, he's fabby! :worthy: But there were also many many other fantastic dancers there, I was spoilt for choice!

The cabaret was superb and a great excuse to sit down, have a drink and rest my feet for 5mins while being entertained!

Toby, please don't forget to PM me the name of that wonderful track, I commented on!

Nice touches, with the candles and sweeties on all the tables! It's amazing what one can do with a drumstick lolly! .......Angelique! :whistle: :rofl:

Lastly, A big thankyou to everyone I had the pleasure of dancing with! :flower:

Emma
18th-July-2004, 03:12 PM
I particularly loved the smooth cool tunes upstairs! :drool:
I particularly loved the cool breeze upstairs, as the decks were placed just in the flow of the air conditioning :nice: If one leaned forward just *so* it was most refreshing... :wink:. Angelique and myself spent some time refining the angle! :rofl:

Dan Hudson
18th-July-2004, 05:38 PM
Wow! What a fab turnout! :cheers:

Had a fantastic night, great to meet some of you forumites!!

Sparkles :worthy: thank you for the dance :drool: and for the chocolate...

Lory: What can I say that I haven't said before?? :yum:

Angelique: My god that lick!! :whistle:

Big thanks to TWK who played an awesome set.... Sorry Em, didn't hear yours but am sure it was awesome!! :really:

Thanks to the cabaret team... a fantastic performance :clap:

Billco and Bex, wicked! :drool:

thanks to Amy for the help with clearing up and to the awesome Denise for makng me laugh all night!

Good to meet Eddie, but didn't get to meet some of you forumites.. .Sorry..

If you weren't sure who I was, I was the good looking one :rofl:

Thanks ot all for a fab night :cheers:

Banana Man
20th-July-2004, 02:34 PM
Wow! What a fab turnout! :cheers:

Had a fantastic night, great to meet some of you forumites!!

Sparkles :worthy: thank you for the dance :drool: and for the chocolate...

Lory: What can I say that I haven't said before?? :yum:

:yeah:

Also had a fantastic night, finally got to dance with Lory :nice:
Excellent music Em, particularly the early set upstairs.
Sparkles, as always :yum: :flower:
Billco and Bex - fab, Bex -thanx for the dances. :worthy:
Well done Dan and all the team. :clap:

Bex
20th-July-2004, 02:44 PM
Hi All,

Billco and I had a great evening too, such a lovely venue and everyone there made us feel very welcome :flower: . Great standard of dancers also, I had a wonderful time!!! :clap: Thank you for my dances too Eddie :hug:

The evening was a credit to Dan, Kelly and Russell - well done for all the hard work. Music was great, nice one Emma, TWK and Dan the man himself :worthy:

Bex

Sylph
20th-July-2004, 09:26 PM
Hi All,

Billco and I had a great evening too, such a lovely venue and everyone there made us feel very welcome :flower: . Great standard of dancers also, I had a wonderful time!!! :clap: Thank you for my dances too Eddie :hug:

The evening was a credit to Dan, Kelly and Russell - well done for all the hard work. Music was great, nice one Emma, TWK and Dan the man himself :worthy:

Bex

Enjoyed myself greatly too :flower:

Thanks to all who danced with me.

I see you are a woman of few words like myself Bex (number of posts-wise!).

Loved the slinky top :waycool: and your slinky bloke :blush:

M xx