PDA

View Full Version : Ceroc Champs: London - Who's going ?

Franck
14th-March-2002, 02:20 PM
Hi all,

I was wondering who on the Forum was going...
I have booked my plane ticket (Thanks British Midland - £45.00 return all incl.) and accomodation (Peace Haven). I will be travelling on the Saturday afternoon, flying back on the Monday afternoon...

I am sure there will be a good dance night to go to on the Saturday night, as a warm up for the Sunday :grin:

So anyway, post here if you are going, and share any good deal you have found.

Franck.

John S
15th-March-2002, 01:05 PM
I've just spoken with the Ceroc people in London and they tell me that the Lucky Dip competition is now FULL for ladies, although there are still spaces for men.

You never know, they might open it up a bit if you get your applications sent right away, but I didn't get that impression. :( :(

ps - there are still places for couples available in the Intermediate competition.

Franck
18th-March-2002, 03:23 PM
Originally posted by John S
I've just spoken with the Ceroc people in London and they tell me that the Lucky Dip competition is now FULL for ladies, although there are still spaces for men.

You never know, they might open it up a bit if you get your applications sent right away, but I didn't get that impression. :( :(

ps - there are still places for couples available in the Intermediate competition.

Lucky dip is always extremely popular, mostly because it allows you to be part of the competition without too much pressure (you can always blame your partner if you do not reach the semi-finals... :grin: ) and is always a lot of fun.

Of course, the day is fun whether you are competing or not... There will be plenty of dancing, and judging by the number of current bookings, there will be plenty of dancers from Scotland to cheer. :waycool:
The overall level of dancing is always very high, as most competitors will be around freestyling with the rest of us...

Franck.

Wendy
2nd-May-2002, 11:59 PM
Sadly, I can't go...
:tears: :tears: :tears:

Hope you all have a great time and dance your socks off
- or more if you are going commando from Aberdeen...
:devil: :devil: :devil:

Wxxx

John McAulay
10th-May-2002, 12:46 PM
Im not going (see date)
Im just bored playing a game(see previous thread)

regards

Jayne
16th-May-2002, 12:33 PM
Originally posted by John McAulay
Im just bored playing a game(see previous thread)

regards

I can relate to this... It's my first full day back after my holiday, mu supervisor's away and I've spent the last four hours reading e-mails and catching up on the forum! And Friday's still to come!

Jayne