PDA

View Full Version : Any Ladies free for Scottish Champs?

Gus
14th-June-2004, 03:46 PM
Hypothetical question.

If a male dancer turned up alone for the Scottish Champs and wanted to compete (not too seriously) in the Open section, what do you think the chances are for him finding a partner the night before? :whistle:

Tiggerbabe
14th-June-2004, 03:52 PM
Pretty good I'd say :wink:

Dreadful Scathe
14th-June-2004, 04:09 PM
Ill dress up specially :)

TheTramp
14th-June-2004, 04:11 PM
Get in the queue!! :D

Trampy

Tiggerbabe
14th-June-2004, 04:21 PM
MMmmn! Now where did I put that picture again? :whistle:

Tiggerbabe
14th-June-2004, 04:38 PM
MMmmn! Now where did I put that picture again? :whistle:
Aha! Found it! :innocent:

Dreadful Scathe
14th-June-2004, 04:59 PM
very appropriate signature you have there Sheena !!

Gus
14th-June-2004, 05:00 PM
Aha! Found it! :innocent:
On second thoughts maybe staying at home with a nice hot cup of cocoa seems a more attractive proposition (in more ways than one):sick:

Dreadful Scathe
14th-June-2004, 05:07 PM
On second thoughts maybe staying at home with a nice hot cup of cocoa seems a more attractive proposition (in more ways than one):sick:
..bitch!

Tiggerbabe
14th-June-2004, 05:14 PM
very appropriate signature you have there Sheena !!
:hug:

Mary
14th-June-2004, 08:41 PM
On a serious note :rolleyes: I've told Scot that I would consider partnering someone who wanted to compete at short notice - any category. Open would be cool, and possibly an adventure!!!! :whistle:

M

TracyF
10th-September-2005, 08:00 PM
If someone ask me to compete ar last minute, i'd be up for that

:nice:

Russell Saxby
11th-September-2005, 12:27 AM
If someone ask me to compete ar last minute, i'd be up for that

:nice:

fancy competing ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ??????????????????????????????????????

Wonder woman
23rd-August-2006, 10:40 PM
I have just joined and I am desperately looking for a partner to compete in the scottish champs. Not sure about open though. I thought more advanced but at this late stage I am up for any category.

Andreas
23rd-August-2006, 11:12 PM
fancy competing ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ??????????????????????????????????????

You got that all wrong!! She said LAST MINUTE. Now get back in the queue and wait ... and wait ... :na:

Gus
24th-August-2006, 08:43 AM
Does this thread hold the record for coming back from the dead after the longest period of time (twice)? :cool:

Stuart M
24th-August-2006, 10:03 AM
Does this thread hold the record for coming back from the dead after the longest period of time (twice)? :cool:
Maybe not. The Handedness (http://www.cerocscotland.com/forum/showthread.php?t=79&highlight=handedness) poll has managed at least 2 resurrections since May 2002 (seems to only get posted on in even-numbered years!), and I think the Dancing Complements thread gets resurrected fairly often. I'm sure there are other examples.

Dreadful Scathe
24th-August-2006, 10:34 AM
I have just joined and I am desperately looking for a partner to compete in the scottish champs. Not sure about open though. I thought more advanced but at this late stage I am up for any category.
Why are you looking for a female partner if you are called wonder woman ? :)

CJ
24th-August-2006, 10:35 AM

Is that not the bit that makes you wonder??:confused:

under par
24th-August-2006, 10:52 AM

Leave Wonder Woman alone, it was her 1st post after all!

Welcome to the forum Wonder Woman hope you find a partner:cheers:

ducasi
24th-August-2006, 11:50 AM
Hi Wonder woman, good luck in your search.

Can I suggest you might increase your chances of find a partner if you say a little about yourself – in particular where you are based – and if you post a new thread with an appropriate title?

Good luck in the competition too. :)

cerocmetro
24th-August-2006, 12:36 PM
Get in the queue!! :D

Trampy

Oi I was first :rofl:

I need a volunteer :grin: / victim

killingtime
24th-August-2006, 01:25 PM
I think Wonder Woman might be the Edinburgh dancer I was about to post about. If so she's a lovely dancer and she dances in Edinburgh. If not then there is a lovely dancer that dances in Edinburgh that's looking for a male partner.

Wonder woman
24th-August-2006, 11:18 PM
OOPS!!!Sorry I don't know how that happend. I am a girl looking for a male partner for the champs. I dance in Edinburgh at Marcos mostly on a tuesday and occasionally on Thursdays. I have been dancing for about three years and unfortunately missed the Scottish champs last year due to injury thats why I am so keen this year to take part.

Wonder woman
24th-August-2006, 11:50 PM
:eek:Sorry about messing/ missing an appropriate title for my new post. I think I have it now. Well every day is a school day.:grin:

Wonder woman
24th-August-2006, 11:59 PM
I think Wonder Woman might be the Edinburgh dancer I was about to post about. If so she's a lovely dancer and she dances in Edinburgh. If not then there is a lovely dancer that dances in Edinburgh that's looking for a male partner.

:grin: Thanks for coming to my rescue on that one. I am totally new to this so I appologise in advanced if I don't get it right first or 2nd time. :cheers:

ducasi
25th-August-2006, 12:35 AM
Apologies are not necessary. :flower: And if killingtime thinks you're a lovely dancer, then I'm sure you deserve to find a partner in no-time. :)