PDA

View Full Version : Premium members - New features

Bardsey
11th-June-2004, 12:53 PM
Great idea Franck. Have some positive reputation - oh, and £10 :cheers:

I can't imagine that you'll get rich from the Forum. I'm certain that you run the Forum because you enjoy it. But I'm also certain that you have expenses associated with it and I'm pleased to be able to chip in to help cover the cost.

:yeah: Me too! Is there somewhere that tells you that you are now have premier membership etc? I coughed up my dough this morning :clap:

Franck
11th-June-2004, 01:41 PM
:yeah: Me too! Is there somewhere that tells you that you are now have premier membership etc? Thanks a lot guys for being the first ever subscribers, your support is appreciated. :cheers:

I have checked my settings and it appeared I had to manually accept your payment, which I have done.

As of 5 minutes ago, your membership was upgraded to Silver member! You should be able to use all the extra features.
The easiest one to test is to open the 'Who's online' page (available from the quick links in the navigation bar at the top of the page...

Let me know if you have any problems etc...

I can't imagine that you'll get rich from the Forum. I'm certain that you run the Forum because you enjoy it. But I'm also certain that you have expenses associated with it and I'm pleased to be able to chip in to help cover the cost.You're right there, never intended to charge (never mind make money) but the spiralling costs associated with the Forum have forced me to reconsider... The initial cost was around 200 pounds a year, which I was happy to invest.
Costs are now closer to £1200 a year, just in server expenses... :sad:

All very worth it though, and if nobody subscribes, I won't stop the Forum, but every little helps!

Divissima
11th-June-2004, 02:02 PM
Hi Franck - I must be number 3! Can I get upgraded - can't wait to see my shiny silver member benefits!!

Bardsey
11th-June-2004, 02:37 PM
Thanks a lot guys for being the first ever subscribers, your support is appreciated. :cheers:

I have checked my settings and it appeared I had to manually accept your payment, which I have done.

As of 5 minutes ago, your membership was upgraded to Silver member!

Surely that deserves some rep points for us, Franck :whistle: What say you, Andy?

Divissima
11th-June-2004, 02:40 PM
Hey Bardsey - what's it like in the Brave New World??

Can't wait to join you :waycool:

Andy McGregor
11th-June-2004, 02:44 PM
Surely that deserves some rep points for us, Franck :whistle: What say you, Andy?

I have a horrible feeling that asking for rep points might result in just that - but they might be negative ones:tears:

Franck
11th-June-2004, 02:47 PM
Divissima, you are now a Silver member, and should be able to view the Who's online area.
All upgraded members also appear in bold (and currently dark blue).

The process is now fully automated, so as soon as your payment is approved, your account is upgraded.
Welcome to Premium level of service! :waycool:

Bardsey
11th-June-2004, 02:48 PM
Hey Bardsey - what's it like in the Brave New World??

Can't wait to join you :waycool:

Come on in, the water's fine! Just chuck your money at Franck and in you come. See you there........Andy and I are just having a Pimms. I'll start to mix yours..... :rofl:

I have a horrible feeling that asking for rep points might result in just that - but they might be negative ones:tears:

Naaa you have the wrong impression of Franck.......he's one of the good guys :worthy: Bardsey does her brilliant impression of a crawling get to deflect any adverse reps :rofl:

Andy McGregor
11th-June-2004, 02:53 PM
Come on in, the water's fine! Just chuck your money at Franck and in you come. See you there........Andy and I are just having a Pimms. I'll start to mix yours..... :rofl:

If Divissima is going to join us don't you think we should put some clothes on?:wink:

Bardsey
11th-June-2004, 03:00 PM
If Divissima is going to join us don't you think we should put some clothes on?:wink:

Naaa she'll have to take us as she finds us! Anyway, she might decide to join in Blimey! What am I saying???

Divissima
If Divissima is going to join us don't you think we should put some clothes on?Franck, Franck, I want my money back!! :tears: I was promised cocktails and naked men :really: :wink:

TheTramp
Franck, Franck, I want my money back!! :tears: I was promised cocktails and naked men :really: :wink:
Oh. Okie....

*takes off clothes*

Trampy

Divissima
11th-June-2004, 03:02 PM
:sick: :eek:

:drool:

Divissima
11th-June-2004, 03:08 PM
The who's online bit is soooo cool. It even tells you what they are doing and which thread they are looking at!

TheTramp
11th-June-2004, 03:10 PM
Yeah. Big Brother eh!! :D

Trampy

Bardsey
11th-June-2004, 03:12 PM
Franck, Franck, I want my money back!! :tears: I was promised cocktails and naked men :really: :wink:

Well, here's my contribution.........over to you, Andy !

Bardsey
11th-June-2004, 03:18 PM
The who's online bit is soooo cool. It even tells you what they are doing and which thread they are looking at!

That is so creepy........big brother indeed.........it could get addictive ! I can see you looking, Smurfie baby, what you got to say for yourself? :rofl:

Andy McGregor
11th-June-2004, 03:21 PM

The naked men are for Goldmembers - oh no, I think I'm having an Austin Powers moment again, Bardsey, you stand behind the fruit bowl, Divissima can use the teapot and milk jug, I'll just hold this mouse:wink:

I've noticed Will's gone bold as well: what prop do we need for him?:devil:

Forte
11th-June-2004, 03:33 PM
Me! Me! I'll subscribe! (Even though I won't know how to use any of the new gizmos) :blush:
I have often thought Franck should be paid for all the pleasure he brings.. :wink:

RobC
11th-June-2004, 03:39 PM
Well, here's my contribution.........over to you, Andy !
NNNNnnnooooooooo :eek: - haven't we seen enough photos of Mr McG in various states of undress on this forum ?

Bardsey
11th-June-2004, 03:43 PM
I have often thought Franck should be paid for all the pleasure he brings.. :wink:

Oh really? What pleasure would they be then, Jackie? Come on, spill the beans!!! :rofl: :rofl:

Emma
11th-June-2004, 03:45 PM
On second thoughts, maybe I should have put this thread upstairs! :rofl:

Lory
11th-June-2004, 03:45 PM
Right, I think I'm on but I've not played with my 'features' yet! :wink:

Where are they hidding? :rofl:

Bardsey
11th-June-2004, 03:47 PM
NNNNnnnooooooooo :eek: - haven't we seen enough photos of Mr McG in various states of undress on this forum ?

Depends which side of the fence you sit, I guess. I'm definitely on the bawdy female side......GER' 'EM OFF, ANDY!!!! SHOW THE GIRLS YOUR........ Oh my! I think I was just infiltrated by SMURF for a bad moment there.....phew!

Bardsey
11th-June-2004, 03:48 PM
Right, I think I'm on but I've not played with my 'features' yet! :wink:

Where are they hidding? :rofl:

Hey, you can't play with your "features" on here, my girl. What would the neighbours think? :rofl:

Andy McGregor
11th-June-2004, 03:50 PM

Too late:devil:

Hold that camera still Bardsey...

..the world at large is in luck, I've been told my file is too big - not something I've been told before:wink:

Bardsey
11th-June-2004, 03:51 PM
On second thoughts, maybe I should have put this thread upstairs! :rofl:

AhAAAh! So you're the culprit Emma. I just posted something on the New Forum Software thread about pages going missing. I only came across this thread by accident. Can some link be made when a thread is separated like that? I find it very confusing and I start getting all paranoid and think no-one loves me and I feel all neglected.......sorry, sorry, thought you were my analyst for a mo there :rofl: :rofl:

Lory
11th-June-2004, 03:53 PM
Hey, you can't play with your "features" on here, my girl. What would the neighbours think? :rofl:Hey, this is serious now! I can't find my 'features'! :tears: :(

Franck! I want to be able to play with mine! :angry: :rofl:

Bardsey
11th-June-2004, 03:53 PM
Too late:devil:

Hold that camera still Bardsey...

..the world at large is in luck, I've been told my file is too big - not something I've been told before:wink:

Yes I can see that too Andy......I haven't got this camera in my hand for nothing, you know. I wanted some hard evidence (so to speak) Shall we take bets on how long it takes before we are sent upstairs??? :blush:

Bardsey
11th-June-2004, 03:55 PM
Hey, this is serious now! I can't find my 'features'! :tears: :(

Franck! I want to be able to play with mine! :angry: :rofl:

Shhh now, there there! Go to the top, drop down Quick Links and see Whose Online (that's the only one I know for now)

Emma
11th-June-2004, 03:55 PM
Can some link be made when a thread is separated like that? It's a thought - will speak to Omnipresent Administrator about it :nice: Sorry you got confused! :hug:

Emma
11th-June-2004, 03:57 PM
Hey, this is serious now! I can't find my 'features'! :tears: :( Try clicking the Quick Links dropdown, then choose 'Who's Online' :nice: HOURS of timewasting potential! :rofl:

Bardsey
11th-June-2004, 04:03 PM
Hey Jackie! Clear down your PMs cos I just tried to send you one and it won't go cos you haven't got room. Put them in folders, it frees up the space! :flower:

Sheepman
11th-June-2004, 04:15 PM
Try HOURS of timewasting potential! :rofl: ooh yeah, good innit? And there was me thinking of asking for my money back when I realised Andy was naked, I think I might start wearing blinkers.

Greg

Bardsey
11th-June-2004, 04:15 PM
:D My day has just been well and truly made!! I just found out that I was the very first person to subscribe and I have enough points now so I'll be famous soon enough. I am very easily pleased, as you can tell :blush: :clap:

Bardsey
11th-June-2004, 04:16 PM
ooh yeah, good innit? And there was me thinking of asking for my money back when I realised Andy was naked, I think I might start wearing blinkers.

Greg

Be thankful you weren't asked to pay more.........I'm naked too! :rofl:

Forte
11th-June-2004, 04:17 PM
Hey Jackie! Clear down your PMs cos I just tried to send you one and it won't go cos you haven't got room. Put them in folders, it frees up the space! :flower:

I told you I can't work the gizmos :tears: Anyway this new forum is so super efficient that it sent me a message telling me you had done that and it made the same suggestion. I have deleted a few (200 :blush: )
Sorry! Send it now. :hug:

Send me another explaining how I join!!! :grin:

Bardsey
11th-June-2004, 04:18 PM
:eek: I've just realised that I am completely monopolising this thread. Think its time I got a life :rofl:

Will
11th-June-2004, 04:20 PM
I paid up a few hours ago. How do I achieve my new membership status?

Forte
11th-June-2004, 04:24 PM
I paid up a few hours ago. How do I achieve my new membership status?

WHy am I always three hours behind everyone on this forum? How? How? How do I pay up? Where? To whom? How much? Where is this secret society!! :rofl:

Sheepman
11th-June-2004, 04:28 PM
I'm naked too! :rofl: Sorry, I can't give you a rep up, for now :whistle:

I paid up a few hours ago. How do I achieve my new membership status? Have you checked anything in particular - I can do the Who's Logged On bit, and I only paid a few minutes ago.

Greg

Forte
11th-June-2004, 04:30 PM
Sorry, I can't give you a rep up, for now :whistle:
Have you checked anything in particular - I can do the Who's Logged On bit, and I only paid a few minutes ago.

Greg

You're all just trying to annoy me now aren't you! :rofl:

Bardsey
11th-June-2004, 04:31 PM
WHy am I always three hours behind everyone on this forum? How? How? How do I pay up? Where? To whom? How much? Where is this secret society!! :rofl:

go to UserCP at top left, then look under Miscellaneous on left hand side. See Paid Subscriptions and follow the instructions. :flower:

Forte
11th-June-2004, 04:32 PM
go to UserCP at top left, then look under Miscellaneous on left hand side. See Paid Subscriptions and follow the instructions. :flower:

At last!!! :rofl: :hug:

Divissima
11th-June-2004, 04:44 PM
You see what happens when you split a thread???!! Confusion, that's what!

Forte - the bits about how to pay up are all in the active thread in the Technical Questions section. Come join us - there are cocktails and nekkid men :wink:

Divissima
11th-June-2004, 04:45 PM
D'oh! Too slow :tears:
The old reflexes ain't what they used to be...

Andy McGregor
:D My day has just been well and truly made!! I just found out that I was the very first person to subscribe and I have enough points now so I'll be famous soon enough. I am very easily pleased, as you can tell :blush: :clap:

Bardsey, you are my ideal woman, you're naked, you came first, you're easily pleased and, up until today, you had £10 and you're nearly famous - who needs Kylie?:devil:

Are we upstairs yet?

Bardsey
Come join us - there are cocktails and nekkid men :wink:

Where's the nekkid men? Where? Where? :drool:

Franck
11th-June-2004, 04:55 PM
I paid up a few hours ago. How do I achieve my new membership status?Hi Will,

The new membership status is activated automatically and from the fact you now appear in Bold characters, you are now a fully functioning Silver member!

The features that are activated are listed on the 'Paid Subscriptions Page (http://www.cerocscotland.com/forum/subscriptions.php?) ' page, available from your user cp.

Premium Silver membership offers the following benefits:

- View the 'Who's online page' - accessible via the quick links menu at the top of the page.
- Ability to be invisible on the Forum - editable in your user cp
- Ability to edit / delete own posts - regular members can edit the post, but can't delete it.
- Ability to upload larger attachments - higher limit on posting attachments
- Upload a custom avatar - existing members with custom avatars will be able to keep them, but new members will have to upgrade to pick their own avatar.
- Ability to use Signatures. Silver members will be able to use a signature.
- 2000 Private messages limit - Normal limit is 400.
- Private Message tracking - check if your message was read.
- Ability to choose a different Forum style (colour) - currently everyone can choose from the different styles, but once implemented, only silver members will be able to alter the look / colour of the Forum.

Bardsey
11th-June-2004, 05:06 PM
Bardsey, you are my ideal woman, you're naked, you came first, you're easily pleased and, up until today, you had £10 and you're nearly famous - who needs Kylie?:devil:

Are we upstairs yet?

YESSSSSS!!!! :clap: :clap: And you, my friend, are a very clever man for deducting all of that.......hope you're not disappointed on 19th :rofl:

Lynn
11th-June-2004, 05:33 PM
Often wondered how all this got paid for! Happy to pay up - and its fun to get some extra features as well. Ta Franck! :worthy: :clap:

Zuhal
11th-June-2004, 07:42 PM
Often wondered how all this got paid for! Happy to pay up - and its fun to get some extra features as well. Ta Franck! :worthy: :clap:

:wink: Bet you wish that you made it £15, eh Mr Franck :wink:

Franck
11th-June-2004, 07:50 PM
:wink: Bet you wish that you made it £15, eh Mr Franck :wink:Well, I have :D

The special offer is only temporary :wink:

As Andy mentioned, I don't think I'll ever (really) make any money out of the forum, and if the number of premium members increased significantly, I probably would need to upgrade the server again anyway, at greater cost :D

Nothing is free, but I hope the current setup is good value for everyone! :cheers:

under par
11th-June-2004, 10:04 PM
I've now paid too!!! :D :D :yeah:

Sparkles
11th-June-2004, 11:01 PM
I've now paid too!!! :D :D :yeah:

Can new people join this elite club too? Or is it only for well established members (ooer!)?

Sparkles
11th-June-2004, 11:03 PM
Have to say, this forum lark becomes v addictive after a while...!

Minnie M
11th-June-2004, 11:43 PM
Woopeeeeee :clap:

Wanna be in your club, your club, your club and I AM please sing words (for those who remember the sparkly pervert)

Thanks Franck - I am pleased to be able to give something in return - you are doing a great job :kiss: :flower: :hug:

(must change my outfit - fed up with the surfing)

Franck
11th-June-2004, 11:59 PM
Can new people join this elite club too? Or is it only for well established members (ooer!)?Sparkles, everyone is welcome to become a premium member, you're a member of the forum, therefore you're valued... :hug:

Click on your user CP link at the top left of the page, and read the options on the left hand column. You should find the paid subscriptions link. Follow it and select 'Silver membership' - Currently £10.00 (reduced from £15.00). Once you have sorted payment, your new status should be activated in minutes!

Franck
12th-June-2004, 12:02 AM
Wanna be in your club, your club, your club and I AMThanks Minnie :D
Great to have you onboard!

I would like to point out to everyone reading that there is no 'special' club as such!
The premium features are just that, extra jam on your cake. The Forum still has the same content as it ever had, and all members can read / contribute equally, so no need to join (though you know you want to :wink: ).

Forte
14th-June-2004, 09:19 AM
You see what happens when you split a thread???!! Confusion, that's what!

Forte - the bits about how to pay up are all in the active thread in the Technical Questions section. Come join us - there are cocktails and nekkid men :wink:

I shall join today! But tell those men to cover up if they start dancing... I have a horror of bits flying about that shouldn't be...!!! :eek:

Dreadful Scathe
14th-June-2004, 09:26 AM
I shall join today! But tell those men to cover up if they start dancing... I have a horror of bits flying about that shouldn't be...!!! :eek:
Its ok, i wear tight underwear ....but not so tight that I sing in a high pitched voice :)

Andy McGregor
14th-June-2004, 09:56 AM
Its ok, i wear tight underwear ....but not so tight that I sing in a high pitched voice :)

And if DS buys his underwear in the right shade of blue he'd still look naked:wink:

Pammy
14th-June-2004, 11:05 AM
And if DS buys his underwear in the right shade of blue he'd still look naked:wink:

I might have guessed you'd know! :wink:

Forte
14th-June-2004, 12:06 PM
Right I have paid up . Where's the naked men?

Andy McGregor
14th-June-2004, 12:16 PM
Where's the naked men?

How much ice would you like with your Pimms?

Sparkles
14th-June-2004, 01:29 PM
How much ice would you like with your Pimms?

Oh dear. :eek:

TheTramp
14th-June-2004, 01:32 PM
Oh dear. :eek:
Just thank your lucky stars.

It could have been much worse!!! :eek:

Trampy

Forte
14th-June-2004, 01:36 PM
Hmmm...strangely attractive.... :cheers:

Dreadful Scathe
14th-June-2004, 01:37 PM
Just thank your lucky stars.

It could have been much worse!!! :eek:

Trampy
Please no one ask 'how much worse?' as the description may cause the death of many innocent forumites :)

Sparkles
14th-June-2004, 01:41 PM
Please no one ask 'how much worse?' as the description may cause the death of many innocent forumites :)

Er, OK, I'll bite ... how much worse could it have been, Trampy? :yum:

Andy McGregor
14th-June-2004, 01:42 PM
Hmmm...strangely attractive.... :cheers:

That slice of lemon always makes a drink look more attractive...

Forte
14th-June-2004, 01:43 PM
Aaargh! It's not Trampy's reply we are all scared of...don't you dare! Andy!! Stop it!!!

TheTramp
14th-June-2004, 01:46 PM
Aaargh! It's not Trampy's reply we are all scared of...don't you dare! Andy!! Stop it!!!
Yeah. UnderPar, can you please get a warrant to take away Andy's camera!!!

Trust me Sparkles, you don't want to know how much worse it could get....

Trampy

Andy McGregor
14th-June-2004, 01:47 PM

:innocent:

TheTramp
14th-June-2004, 01:49 PM
You just had to do it, didn't you Sparkles.... :eek:

:tears: :tears:

Trampy

Forte
Sparkles! You have a lot to answer for!!! :rofl:

Sparkles
Yeah. UnderPar, can you please get a warrant to take away Andy's camera!!!

Trust me Sparkles, you don't want to know how much worse it could get....

Trampy

You're right, I shouldn't have asked (why is there no smilie for being sick on here???!)

TheTramp
14th-June-2004, 01:51 PM
You're right, I shouldn't have asked (why is there no smilie for being sick on here???!)
:sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick:

You mean apart from this one.... ( :sick : <--- without the extra space)

Trampy

Sparkles
14th-June-2004, 01:51 PM
I'm most upset - I want to be a Silver member, but I only have a switch card (no credit card). Does this mean there's no way for you to take my money? :tears:

Sparkles
14th-June-2004, 01:52 PM
:sick:

Sparkles
14th-June-2004, 01:52 PM
Nah, he just looks confused - on messenger there's a proper green 'gonna-be-sick-now' kinda face...

TheTramp
14th-June-2004, 01:53 PM
Alternatively, you could ask Franck to include these....

Trampy

TheTramp
14th-June-2004, 01:55 PM
I'm most upset - I want to be a Silver member, but I only have a switch card (no credit card). Does this mean there's no way for you to take my money? :tears:
You can pay through PayPal with a switch card. That's all I have too...

Trampy

Forte
14th-June-2004, 01:56 PM

:what: It took mine.

Forte
14th-June-2004, 01:56 PM

Trampy
Too gross!!!

Sparkles
14th-June-2004, 01:57 PM

Trampy

Please, Franck, pretty please? <Sparkles flutters her eyelashes at the lovely, accomodating Mr Franck> :flower:

Dreadful Scathe
14th-June-2004, 01:57 PM
:sick:

Trampy

Thats not sick its mildly upset - theres no proper throwin up one :)

TheTramp
14th-June-2004, 01:58 PM
I refer the honourable gentleman to my later answer in this same forum...

Trampy

Dreadful Scathe
14th-June-2004, 02:01 PM
so should i refresh the browser before i make comments ? why yes, i should :)

Sparkles
14th-June-2004, 02:01 PM
I refer the honourable gentleman to my later answer in this same forum...

Trampy

Now now, play nicely :wink:
Am gonna have another go at becoming a Silver member. I want my signature to show up!
Wish me luck...

TheTramp
14th-June-2004, 02:03 PM
I always play nicely.

Good luck!!

Trampy

Sparkles
14th-June-2004, 02:12 PM
I always play nicely.

Good luck!!

Trampy

Well, I tried and tried. I've either paid twice or not at all. :sad:
Humph.

Andy McGregor
14th-June-2004, 02:55 PM

I've always thought the drool smiley :drool: looks like someone puking and then tasting it :sick: - which is why I never use it.

Forte
14th-June-2004, 02:59 PM
I've always thought the drool smiley :drool: looks like someone puking and then tasting it :sick: - which is why I never use it.
Perhaps a secret little thought that might have been best kept to yourself... :tears:

Gadget
14th-June-2004, 03:00 PM
Franck: thought you ought to know - the re-route address has a "[" in it, so dosn't point you back to the forum.

Now, let's have a look at these features...:cool:

Bardsey
14th-June-2004, 03:01 PM

Actually, I have used it once or twice as an "up-chuck" rather than a drool :rofl:

Franck
14th-June-2004, 03:26 PM
Well, I tried and tried. I've either paid twice or not at all. :sad: Sorry Sparkles, I can't see why it won't work for you. You don't appear as an upgraded member yet and no payment appears to have been taken from your card on the paypal page.
Do try again, and email me the error message / more details if it fails ( franck@cerocscotland.com )

Franck
14th-June-2004, 03:28 PM
Franck: thought you ought to know - the re-route address has a "[" in it, so dosn't point you back to the forum.

Now, let's have a look at these features...:cool:Yes, ChrisA PMed me with the same info, I have looked for the address it is taking the wrong info from but can't find it anywhere :sad:

Thanks for the report and welcome to Silver membership :wink:

Forte
14th-June-2004, 03:28 PM
Sorry Sparkles, I can't see why it won't work for you. You don't appear as an upgraded member yet and no payment appears to have been taken from your card on the paypal page.
Do try again, and email me the error message / more details if it fails ( franck@cerocscotland.com )

Did mine work ok? It seems to as I changed my signature ...or can everyone do that...? :grin:

Sparkles
14th-June-2004, 04:00 PM
Phew, made it at last! Hi everyone!
Sparkles. x

TheTramp
14th-June-2004, 04:02 PM
Phew, made it at last! Hi everyone!
Hiya O Sparkley one :)

Trampy

Forte
15th-June-2004, 02:54 PM
Oooh! I just viewed who's online... nice new feature...different from last time as it tells you where everybody is so ya know where the good chat is... :grin:

Lynn
16th-June-2004, 01:24 PM
Oooh! I just viewed who's online... nice new feature...different from last time as it tells you where everybody is so ya know where the good chat is... :grin: And it also just showed me that there are 3 spiders on the forum just now :tears: So I'm off to hide somewhere - any room in the hollow tree? (Though there might be scarier things than spiders in there! :what: )

TheTramp
16th-June-2004, 01:26 PM
(Though there might be scarier things than spiders in there! :what: )
You mean like Andy and the Smurf?? :eek:

Trampy

Lynn
16th-June-2004, 01:30 PM
You mean like Andy and the Smurf?? :eek:

Trampy No, of course not... (yes, but I'm too scared to say so!) I mean the pit of snakes. Snakes, spiders, theres a lot of wildlife on this forum...

Bardsey
18th-June-2004, 01:32 PM
No, of course not... (yes, but I'm too scared to say so!) I mean the pit of snakes. Snakes, spiders, theres a lot of wildlife on this forum...

Don't worry Lynn, you're my mate, I'll look after you! I'm a bit of a force in the Hollow Tree House you know..... :rofl:

Lynn
18th-June-2004, 01:33 PM
Don't worry Lynn, you're my mate, I'll look after you! I'm a bit of a force in the Hollow Tree House you know..... :rofl: So I've heard :wink:

Bardsey
18th-June-2004, 03:45 PM
Hey! Where has the thing gone from the top of the page that tells you when its someone's birthday today? I need it to be VERY visible, as mine is rapidly approaching :rofl:

Franck
18th-June-2004, 03:52 PM
Hey! Where has the thing gone from the top of the page that tells you when its someone's birthday today? I need it to be VERY visible, as mine is rapidly approaching :rofl:Don't worry Bardsey, you will be there. The Birthday area only appears when it is someone's birthday.
It looks like no Forum members were born today (or admitted to it :D )

Gadget
18th-June-2004, 03:53 PM
If you use the standard (orange) format, it's at the top of the main page (which is spot on IMHO) - the others have it below the list of all the forum areas.

Bardsey
18th-June-2004, 03:58 PM
Don't worry Bardsey, you will be there. The Birthday area only appears when it is someone's birthday.
It looks like no Forum members were born today (or admitted to it :D )

What a clever fellow you are, Franck! Thanks
:worthy:

Franck
18th-June-2004, 04:12 PM
If you use the standard (orange) format, it's at the top of the main page (which is spot on IMHO) - the others have it below the list of all the forum areas.Oooh, well spotted :nice: I had forgotten about the other styles.
I have now updated them all so the birthday / events / stats box is at the top (where indeed it should be).

Gadget
18th-June-2004, 04:54 PM
:cheers: for changing it (orange is a bit too obvious for work - the blues of the default blend in niceley with all my other applications and I can squish the reply screen to hide the smilies :innocent: :D)