PDA

View Full Version : Andy McGregor Strikes Again

Pammy
10th-June-2004, 09:45 AM
Headline from paper when going on holiday.

You see, there is no escape.... :wink:

Pammy
10th-June-2004, 09:49 AM
Oh, ok...

Can't upload anymore photos :-(

What shall I do then, delete old ones from old posts???

But won't that make threads incomplete???

Ok, I'll await further advice...

The Pamster
x

Dreadful Scathe
10th-June-2004, 10:15 AM
Oh, ok...

Can't upload anymore photos :-(

What shall I do then, delete old ones from old posts???

But won't that make threads incomplete???

Ok, I'll await further advice...*

dont upload it - send it to me and ill give you the url for where it is and you can post that instead :)

* advice is 9 sheckels a minute

Franck
10th-June-2004, 10:28 AM
Can't upload anymore photos :-(Sorry Pammy, I had set the limit way too low (got confused when calculating bytes etc...). I have now fixed the issue, so you should be able to edit your post and re-upload your picture :D

Dreadful Scathe
10th-June-2004, 10:34 AM
Sorry Pammy, I had set the limit way too low (got confused when calculating bytes etc...). I have now fixed the issue, so you should be able to edit your post and re-upload your picture :D

tsk its easy Franck. 8 bits in a byte. 10 bytes in a sandwich and 100 megabytes in an entire picnic :)

TheTramp
10th-June-2004, 10:36 AM
Sorry Pammy, I had set the limit way too low (got confused when calculating bytes etc...)What do you expect from someone who uses a Mac?

Trampy

Mary
10th-June-2004, 10:42 AM
What do you expect from someone who uses a Mac?

Trampy

Oi!!! Wotchit sonny!!!! :angry: :wink:

M

TheTramp
10th-June-2004, 10:53 AM
Sorry mum!

Trampy

Pammy
10th-June-2004, 12:05 PM
Here it is...

Andy McGregor
10th-June-2004, 02:13 PM
Being a 'half-full' kind of guy I only saw 'Perfectly formed' :whistle:

Andy McGregor
10th-June-2004, 03:53 PM
Tiny but perfectly formed

So there we were in the Scorpios Night Club in Skiathos on the Greek Dance and Sail Holiday in May. This Liverpudlian, transvestite cabaret artiste invited me and Bill to "perform" with him/her in front of a mixed crowd of sailors and locals. We thought we'd better go along with it rather than upset some Scouse/Greco tradition. Of couse I looked tiny, any normal sized guy would in that company, those other 2 guys are huge - but, as you can see from the picture, not particularly well formed:wink: