PDA

View Full Version : Jive Masters 2003 Video

Andy McGregor
9th-June-2004, 01:12 AM
There is obviously some doubt about the availability of this video. As we live in a democracy I thought we should ask the people:wink:

cerocmetro
9th-June-2004, 01:17 AM
There is obviously some doubt about the availability of this video. As we live in a democracy I thought we should ask the people:wink:

Ok here it is, THE JIVEMASTERS VIDEO 2003 IS STILL AVAILABLE. Unless of course we sell the remaining 3 copies in which case it will not be available unless we are able to get some more produced, in which case it will still be available unless the Master copy is no longer available in which case it will not be available unless we can re-master the master video of the masters, in which case it should be available providing it does not sell out in the meantime.

I hope that finally makes things absolutely clear.

Adam

Andy McGregor
9th-June-2004, 01:25 AM
I hope that finally makes things absolutely clear.

Adam

So, are we to surmise from this that the Jive Masters 2003 Video is still available?

Great news for all, it think :whistle:

ChrisA
9th-June-2004, 08:45 AM
unless the Master copy is no longer available in which case it will not be available
Hey, I could run off some copies if anyone wants one... say a fiver each? :devil:

Gordon J Pownall
10th-June-2004, 02:22 AM
Ermmmmmmm....

for those interested, the Jive Masters 2004 video will be available later in the year :clap:

smoke free :clap:

presented in a case that you can recycle :clap:

and with just a little sellotape or chewing gum, you block up the hole thingy and re-record :worthy:

Orders being taken (probably) at www.cerocmetro.com :waycool:

Can you loosen the mask and ball gag now please Master....oh...and the rubber is chafing a bit... :what:

Andy McGregor
10th-June-2004, 02:29 AM
...and the rubber is chafing a bit... :what:

Can't resist it - which bit?

Gordon J Pownall
10th-June-2004, 02:32 AM
Near, (after the sailing in Greece), my white bits....

Palms of my hands and soles of my feet of course....... :D

Andy McGregor
10th-June-2004, 02:36 AM
Near, (after the sailing in Greece), my white bits....

I've heard all Gordy Baby's bits are white :whistle:

Gordon J Pownall
10th-June-2004, 02:45 AM
You misheard..

Alright - not all white !!!!! :yum:

And you may go to your grave (hopefully a very, very long time away) never being lucky enough to find out !!!! :what:

Andy McGregor
10th-June-2004, 02:47 AM
And you may go to your grave (hopefully a very, very long time away) never being lucky enough to find out !!!! :what:

The next time I count my blessings this will be very high on my list:wink:

Dreadful Scathe
14th-June-2004, 09:28 AM
This thread is FAR too disturbing - theres ladies present you know !!

Gordon J Pownall
14th-June-2004, 02:13 PM
Ahh, the joys of social work - :sick:

Spose that's why you're reading the thread avidly Mr Smurf person ??????? :eek:

Just to see how disturbing it is....honest :whistle:

You don't get this action on the JiveMasters 2003 video tho' - just some amaaaaaazing dancing. :clap:

Mind you, Andy McG will no doubt be extolling the 2004 version as he does have a starring role. :worthy:

Sorry we couldn't get the dressing room with the star on the door Andy,

Andy McGregor
14th-June-2004, 11:34 PM
Mind you, Andy McG will no doubt be extolling the 2004 version as he does have a starring role. :worthy:

I'm only on there once:tears: and who'd be watching me when Sema was wearing such great shoes.

Sorry we couldn't get the dressing room with the star on the door Andy,

The changing rooms at the David Lloyd were much better than the makeshift 'changing areas' at Blackpool and the Palais:waycool: I didn't really need to spend as much time there as usual either as I was wearing a simple black outfit...

..guys dressed in all-black always puts me in mind of Adrian Cronauer in Good Morning Vietnam. Adrian says, in a camp voice 'this season the viet-kong will be wearing black pyjamas, what do the say? they say "I can fight or I can just laze around"'

ChrisA
15th-June-2004, 07:13 AM
I'm only on there once:tears: and who'd be watching me when Sema was wearing such great shoes.

I wasn't looking at her shoes...

:devil:

Gordon J Pownall
15th-June-2004, 09:15 AM
Was she wearing shoes.....????? :whistle:

TheTramp
15th-June-2004, 10:28 AM
Did she have feet?!? :drool:

Trampy

Andy McGregor
15th-June-2004, 11:39 AM
Did she have feet?!? :drool:

Trampy

I'm so pleased that Sema doesn't look a the Forum - you guys would be toast:wink:

On second thoughts...

Gordon J Pownall
15th-June-2004, 01:35 PM
Does she make toast as well - whatta girl !!!! :whistle:

Andy McGregor
15th-June-2004, 04:16 PM
Does she make toast as well - whatta girl !!!! :whistle:

The scary thing about Sema (apart from her well-built 6'4" boyfriend) is that you have to be careful what you ask her - or even wish when she's in earshot!

A few weeks ago at the end of a class Graham LeClerc mentioned that he needed a massage. Within seconds Sema had got Graham laying face-down on a trestle table, had straddled him and was giving him a massage - in high-heels and a very short, very revealing dress!!!

I was speechless and Graham needed his heart re-starting twice :whistle:

..Sema was dressed nicely too:wink:

TheTramp
15th-June-2004, 04:17 PM
I'll be down to visit you again soon after all then Andy :wink:

Trampy