PDA

View Full Version : Upcoming Events

Stuart M
8th-June-2004, 05:49 PM
What makes the Perth night so important that it gets on the front page as an upcoming event? I mean, there's Glasgow (twice), Edinburgh, Stirling, Dundee, Aberdeen to get through first.

I mean, for starters, the taxis can't possibly compare to those found at Jumpin Jaks on a Tuesday...:cool:

Just kidding, Perth taxis :flower:

Emma
8th-June-2004, 06:05 PM
Didn't Monsieur le Administrateur upgrade on a Thursday? I'm guessing he added the class he'd just done...:grin:

Gadget
9th-June-2004, 08:55 AM
I think that Franck was testing out the new "Recurring event" function on the calander - I was just waiting untill things had settled before niggling about putting in all the Scottish classes and partys (+ majour events)

It would also be nice if certain folk (eg designated teachers) could add into the calander their special events for all to see. (I tried to add something, but was told I don't have the right)

Dreadful Scathe
9th-June-2004, 09:21 AM
What makes the Perth night so important ..... So you're saying Perth is rubbish ? and that the taxi dancers there are also terrible ? or am I reading into your post too much ;)

Was at Jumping Jacks last night - who was that attractive bearded taxi dancer...and is he taken ??? :grin:

Petal
9th-June-2004, 02:03 PM
So you're saying Perth is rubbish ? and that the taxi dancers there are also terrible ? or am I reading into your post too much ;)
No i don't taxi in perth. The perth class has really taken off recently, numbers increasing and not just beginners, a number of obviously experienced dancers too from other venues, it just keeps getting better and better, and the taxis a pretty good too.

Stuart M
9th-June-2004, 02:38 PM
Was at Jumping Jacks last night - who was that attractive bearded taxi dancer...and is he taken ??? :grin:Now if you'd done something like that in February, you might have had a chance - but someone else got there first :rofl:

JJs was living up to its name last night. Well, OK, there weren't many Jacks there but it certainly was Jumpin'

Forte
9th-June-2004, 04:39 PM
What makes the Perth night so important that it gets on the front page as an upcoming event? :]

Coz I go there...!! :clap:

RobC
9th-June-2004, 05:57 PM
It would also be nice if certain folk (eg designated teachers) could add into the calander their special events for all to see. (I tried to add something, but was told I don't have the right)
:yeah:
I have already asked about adding other events (eg MJC8 (http://www.monsterjivecocktail.co.uk/) - did I mention it is coming up on Fri 25th - Sun 27th June ? ) but got no response.

Graham
11th-June-2004, 05:27 PM
I mean, for starters, the taxis can't possibly compare to those found at Jumpin Jaks on a Tuesday... :cool:
If you thought this week's were good, wait till you see who's on next Tuesday. :wink: