PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday Asif

Minnie M
7th-June-2004, 12:23 AM
Happy Birthday Asif

Have a great day (noticed you haven't made any postings, however I hope you see this thread)

Good luck with your birthday "Party in the Park" next Sunday

Tiggerbabe
7th-June-2004, 12:24 AM
Hope you have a wonderful day!

:hug: :kiss:

With love from Sheena xx

TheTramp
7th-June-2004, 12:29 AM
Heya Matey...

Don't know if you read this anymore. But I hope that you have a great day....

Sorry I couldn't come to your party this year (it's a little far)... :tears:

Trampy

Boozy Bird
7th-June-2004, 06:59 AM
:cheers: HAPPY BIRTHDAY ASIF

Have a great day and a great picnic in the park next weekend :hug: :flower:

ChrisA
7th-June-2004, 08:19 AM
:cheers: HAPPY BIRTHDAY ASIF

:yeah:

Hmm... what's the betting I'll be covering for ya tonight??? :what:

Have a good one..

Chris

Emma
7th-June-2004, 10:04 AM
Happy Birthday Asif! :cheers: Have a great day x x

Asif
7th-June-2004, 10:17 AM
Blimey..... What can i say.... RobC just told me to have a look here and i found these lovely messages wishing me well. Thanks guys (and girls) for the thoughts on this day of days.

I'm still trying to come to terms with hitting another big zero age but as a friend told me this weekend, "You're only as old as the person you feel!". Luckily for me i had a cute 24 year old girly sitting next to me at the time so i felt much better about that (she did too :wink: ).

I have had a great birthday weekend - even making/putting up some fitted cupboards at my bro's yesterday seemed like a pleasure! As for my mates - all i can say is that i sometimes feel i am not worthy to have such wonderful friends. :worthy:

As for all you lovely people up there in the wastes of the northern territory (scotland), thanks for your lovely wishes. Would have been nice to get you down here for the picnic next Sunday but it is a LONG way just for that, so i'll have a drink on your behalf. Cheers :cheers:

PS - Chris, can you cover for me tonight then?? :D

Peace and Love :hug:
Asif

Franck
7th-June-2004, 10:36 AM
Happy Birthday mate, and I hope we'll see you up in Scotland very soon!

:cheers:

ChrisA
7th-June-2004, 11:12 AM
PS - Chris, can you cover for me tonight then?? :D

Sure, mate... now that you're officially old, it's the least I can do. :devil:

And now that you've broken your duck, it's about time you hung out here more and wasted ridiculous amounts of time with the rest of us nutters.

Chris

:cheers:

Katie
7th-June-2004, 07:22 PM
Happy Birthday to you Asif!

I'll save you lots of birthday dances!

Love Kate :kiss:

Lory
7th-June-2004, 08:32 PM
Happy Birthday Asif :cheers:

Please add me to your Birthday dance list! :flower:

Mary
7th-June-2004, 09:06 PM
Happy Birthday Asif - what a fabulous day for it. Birthday dances next time I see you please?? :flower:

M

Daisy
8th-June-2004, 12:30 AM
Happy Birthday Asif

Have a lovely time and sorry we can't be with you at the week-end....Cuba beckons.

LOL Jane & Ray xxxxx :flower: :kiss:

Asif
8th-June-2004, 01:02 PM
Being the forum virgin that I am, I am having a problem trying to figure who a few of the people are (those with nicknames i quite haven't figured out yet).

Thanks to the lovely people that wished me well for my birthday. As for the dances that i have been promised, i just need to figure out who Mary, Lory, Katie, Emma, Boozy Bird and Minnie M are!

Can anyone help?? :what:

Thanks
Asif x

PS - Sheena, i didn't even realise you had taken that picture of me dancing with Dale..... Sneeky!

dee
8th-June-2004, 01:11 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Hope you have a fab day, me and sister are looking forward to seeing you at your party in the park on sunday :flower:

TheTramp
8th-June-2004, 01:37 PM
I just need to figure out who Mary, Lory, Katie, Emma, Boozy Bird and Minnie M are!

Can anyone help?? :what:
Of course... :)

Mary - of 'Mary and Tony'. Danced in the old gits with Bill (from Scotland) at the Ceroc champs. Been known to compete with Greg (Sheepman) in the past.

Lory - Long, blonde hair. From North London. Been known to dance at Hipsters.

Katie - aka Kate. From Brighton. Studying Law in London.

Emma - DJ working for Dan & Kelly at the Greenwich venue. Has red hair currently.

Boozy Bird - Helen from Brighton

Minnie M - Lynda Gocher (of Lynda's lists).

Pleased to be of service

Trampy (Bald, fat, ugly, can't dance :D )

dee
8th-June-2004, 01:44 PM
Of course... :)

Don't you ever say anything nice about yourself Trampy. Or Asif you could look on the "Who's who thread" most people are on that

Asif
8th-June-2004, 02:23 PM
Cheers for that matey. As for the description about yourself, I'd have to disagree ..... but with which one!! :D :whistle:

Or Asif you could look on the "Who's who thread" most people are on that
Thanks Dee - had a look, looks like there's nearly everyone on that.

Cheers
Asif

Missy D
8th-June-2004, 04:32 PM
Hope you had a lovely birthday young man with your hairy chest - sorry this message is so late still trying to get used to this new forum set up. See you at the weekend (will try and get sister to behave) :rofl:

dee
8th-June-2004, 07:45 PM
Hope you had a lovely birthday young man with your hairy chest - sorry this message is so late still trying to get used to this new forum set up. See you at the weekend (will try and get sister to behave) :rofl:

Dont start young lady!!!

linda
8th-June-2004, 09:47 PM
Happy Birthday Asif :flower: have a good one!!!! When are we going to see you up here then???

Linda :hug:
(the quiet one) :kiss: