PDA

View Full Version : Chat'nChug with BLITZ

SayAgain
5th-June-2004, 05:14 PM
:grin: :grin: :grin:

Maybe you think that is a wet title for a social evening but on the other hand you may just like to be able to hear people as well as the music.

Last night this was actually achieved by an extremely good jive company called BLITZ (I do not have a vested interest in it) which turned down the decibels for the evening.

This did NOT detract from any one's willingness to dance , BUT, it did allow chat.

It felt like a Birthday Present to me and must be the first truly sociable evening in the fullest sense.

Well done Blitz.

Please bare with me cos got to SayAgain.

WELL DONE BLITZ

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Gus
6th-June-2004, 12:19 PM
And the venue would have been?:confused:

SayAgain
6th-June-2004, 03:00 PM
Crookes W.m.c.
Sheffield

Liz
7th-June-2004, 02:45 PM
Maybe you think that is a wet title for a social evening but on the other hand you may just like to be able to hear people as well as the music.

This did NOT detract from any one's willingness to dance , BUT, it did allow chat.:

Who wants to chat?? I go to a dance to dance. If I want to chat I meet in a place condusive to chat, just as if I want to eat I meet in a restaurant...!

Dreadful Scathe
7th-June-2004, 03:18 PM
Who wants to chat?? I go to a dance to dance. If I want to chat I meet in a place condusive to chat, just as if I want to eat I meet in a restaurant...!
occasionaly people want whole conversations after they ask you to dance !!! which i find bizarre ! - Im not the most chatty at the best of times (funny how real persona doesnt match this one :) ) i can't dance and talk at the same time ! (or chew gum and dance for that matter :) )

Bardsey
7th-June-2004, 03:26 PM
i can't dance and talk at the same time ! (or chew gum and dance for that matter :) )

That's cos a) your a SMURF and b) your a MAN :rofl:

Dreadful Scathe
7th-June-2004, 03:55 PM
That's cos a) your a SMURF and b) your a MAN :rofl:c) Im a pedant ...... that'll be you're not your :D

Bardsey
7th-June-2004, 04:02 PM
c) Im a pedant ...... that'll be you're not your :D

Well done! I threw those in to see if you were awake or not. As I see you are, then I'll tread carefully when I carry out my next maneuvre against S.M.U.R.F. :rofl: