PDA

View Full Version : Email to cerocscotland.com broken

Franck
5th-June-2004, 12:45 PM
While sorting the new forum / move to new server, I seem to have broken my email DNS addressing. In short, it means I am not getting any email from anyone at all :eek: :what: :sad:

Anyone who has emailed me in the last week and has not had a reply from me, could you either send me a Private Message via the Forum or use this email address: ceroc@mac.com

Please pass the message to anyone who isn't on the forum (especially if they want to book for the Showcase week-end with Emma Pettitt!

Rachel
9th-June-2004, 12:59 PM
While sorting the new forum / move to new server, I seem to have broken my email DNS addressing. In short, it means I am not getting any email from anyone at all :eek: :what: :sad:

Anyone who has emailed me in the last week and has not had a reply from me, could you either send me a Private Message via the Forum or use this email address: ceroc@mac.com

Please pass the message to anyone who isn't on the forum (especially if they want to book for the Showcase week-end with Emma Pettitt! Hi Franck - did you happen to receive the PM I sent you last week about workshop notes?
Rachel