PDA

View Full Version : Congratulations to our newest Ceroc Teacher

Franck
25th-September-2002, 05:28 PM
I thought I would post a message to congratulate our latest recruit: Lisa, who successfully passed the (gruelling) Beginners test on Saturday and taught a brilliant first class last night in Aberdeen. :cheers:

Well done Lisa for all your hard work and enthusiasm.

Franck. :nice:

Janet
25th-September-2002, 06:00 PM
Originally posted by Franck
I thought I would post a message to congratulate our latest recruit: Lisa,...

About time!

Congratulations Lisa!!! Fantastic news. :D :D :D

Don't let Franck work you too hard now. :yum:

Thanks for the message. See you at the Champs.

Janet :nice:

Sandy
26th-September-2002, 08:13 AM
I thought I would post a message to congratulate our latest recruit: Lisa, who successfully passed the (gruelling) Beginners test on Saturday and taught a brilliant first class last night in Aberdeen. :cheers:

Franck. :nice: yep well done Lisa, you were fantastic on Tuesday, very professional. It was a really big class and it didn't phase you at all. Loved the outfit

Cheers

Sandy:grin:

Curtain
27th-September-2002, 01:51 PM
I would also like to pass on my congratulations to Lisa, although I must admit I was slightly taken aback by her stage presence. :what:

Now I don't pretend to know Lisa all that well, but I always imagined her to be a timid and gentle creature. Far from it people!! She was quite forth right and demanded me to work for a change. As if to keep me on my toes, she never let me know unitl the last minute whether to keep the track going, cut it out or change it. She scares me!!

Needless to say I'm petrified at the thought of her doing the intermediate class next week. Perhaps I'll call in sick. :wink:

p.s. Thanks for the mention Lisa and the request for requests, very thoughtful (Lorna take note).

Lorna
27th-September-2002, 02:57 PM

Franck. :nice: Big congratulations to Lisa, welcome to the team! I hear that you were brilliant on Tuesday ( I am feeling the pressure already). Glad to have you on board.

love lornax-x

:cheers:

Lorna
27th-September-2002, 03:02 PM
Originally posted by Curtain
p.s. Thanks for the mention Lisa and the request for requests, very thoughtful (Lorna take note). I will take note, just you wait til I'm back on Tuesday, you will be overwhelmed with thanks and requests and what have you, can't wait:p

love lornax-x

Alexis Beuraud
14th-October-2002, 12:05 PM
Congratulations Lisa (I just read this thread).
I wish I could go to one of your classes.

Dreadful Scathe
14th-October-2002, 01:59 PM
Its nice to see that the Ceroc teachers are getting better looking as well as being great dancers and teachers :wink:

no offense to Franck :)