PDA

View Full Version : What shall I wear?

Jayne
25th-September-2002, 09:13 AM
I'm back! I've been working hard for the last couple of months but I've got something DESPERATELY dull to do for the next couple of days so I thought I'd harass you guys again...

Firstly, apologies if this has been mentioned elsewhere but...

The Scottish comp will be my first ceroc comp and I was wondering - what on earth shall I wear??? How shall I do my hair??? :confused: :sick: I'm joking with the last one - there's not much to do with short hair... Whilst I've had some suggestions from a potential competitor, I took his advice with a pinch of salt :wink:. Suggestions of the see-through top I mentioned some time ago will also be vetoed - unless you can stump up the airfare to Cephalonia to buy it...

Amuse me, please. :what:

Jayne :nice:

Franck
25th-September-2002, 05:01 PM
Originally posted by Jayne
The Scottish comp will be my first ceroc comp and I was wondering - what on earth shall I wear??? I would be surprised if you did not have many different outfits to wear...
Considering that more than half the day will be spend dancing, I would recommend you bring several outfits.
If you are competing of course, things are very different! :nice: Your aim then will be to be noticed by the judges (both male and female!), in which case the more colourful / sparkly / outrageous / etc... the better!

I suspect that the hall will be quite warm though, so plan accordingly :wink:

Franck.

P.S. I apologize if my answer is not entertaining enough :nice:

CJ
26th-September-2002, 01:15 AM
who mentioned parking?

Jayne
26th-September-2002, 08:37 AM
Originally posted by Ceroc Jock
who mentioned parking?

No-one!

There's nothing wrong with my parking! :innocent: