PDA

View Full Version : Dance And Sail - The Best Holiday Ever Or What ???

Gordon J Pownall
2nd-June-2004, 10:22 AM
Ever danced in Tavernas until 4am in the morning, walked back to a forty foot floating gin palace and caught four hours sleep ready to wake up refreshed for a day swimming in the Med with dolphins ???

Our dancers have after their week in Greece!!!

So, back we are from the land of olives, oil, ouzo and 'ooz dat on my boat creeping round in the middle of the night swapping outboard engines'... ?

This Friday 4 June we are having a Dance and Sail JiveIn reunion starting at 8.00pm until midnight. Everyone is of course welcome!!!

Fully licensed bar, brilliant dancefloor, excellent sound system and of course a crowd of salty sea dogs back from the mystical east (well Greece actually).

There will be a fun Greek dance class, (this was decided following much coercion, bribery, beers and New Zealand wine last weekend), so we will probably offend every Hellas resident or offspring with our very poor Syrtaki (it's amazing what some dance teachers will be bullied in to doing after a few beers and good wine!) However the fun is of course the taking part!

The venue is the Wolsey Hall, Windmill Lane in Cheshunt, just 10mins from the M25 (see www.cerocmetro.com for directions and a map).

If you have not booked for our dance and sail holiday to Dubrovnik in May 2005 yet, there are going to be a few Skippers at the JiveIn with spaces on their boats - what an ideal time to meet, greet and get your (fully refundable before September) deposit in to Adam and the chance to win half of the cost of the holiday back!!!

It's only £100-00 and just think, it's £100-00 less to pay in the future and you're guaranteed a place (they're filling up fast!). (Cheques payable to ADAM NATHANSON).

All boats have qualified and experienced Skippers so you need no experience whatsoever and can get involved in the actual sailing as much or as little as you like.

The reunion starts at 8.00pm, fun class at 8.15pm and dancing through till midnight.

See you there.....Gia Sas...x

Captain of the SS Oopsadaisy

'the most dangerous crew in the Med'

Andy McGregor
2nd-June-2004, 10:48 AM
Originally posted by Gordon J Pownall
Gordon
Ceroc Teacher - CerocMetro

Captain of the SS Oopsadaisy

'the most dangerous crew in the Med'

But you still couldn't overtake our boat without skulduggery. I've heard that Gordon slammed Sal's foot in the hatch so we'd let past the boat with a 'Pan Medico':sick:

If it hadn't been for that you'd still be in our wake baby:wink:

Andy
Captain of the Best Dressed Boat on the Med

p.s. Sorry I can't make Friday: Sue's only uncle is having a 75th birtday party - I expect it'll be cocaine in the astrays, a cabaret by the Chippendales and wall-to-wall supermodels:devil:

Gordon J Pownall
2nd-June-2004, 01:04 PM
Originally posted by Andy McGregor
But you still couldn't overtake our boat without skulduggery. I've heard that Gordon slammed Sal's foot in the hatch so we'd let past the boat with a 'Pan Medico':sick:

If it hadn't been for that you'd still be in our wake baby:wink: OK - accuracy of information time Andy....

It was Sal's toe, not foot.:tears:

It was not I but another member of the crew coming up from down below.:really:

In your wake ??? - in your face I think, Pelistry creamed the CAT and Chania on the race day - it must have been your pink Bikini we were flying from the yard arm as our race colours...:wink:

and!!!!

with all your boa's and lingerie (yours I hasten to add as oppoosed to your lady wife's):rofl:

how could your yacht possibly make more than 3 knots!!!! :eek:

Andy McGregor
2nd-June-2004, 01:24 PM
In your wake ??? - in your face I think, Pelistry creamed the CAT and Chania on the race day

There was a race day:confused:

cerocmetro
2nd-June-2004, 02:46 PM
This Friday 4 June we are having a Dance and Sail JiveIn reunion starting at 8.00pm until midnight. Everyone is of course welcome!!! ....................... The venue is the Wolsey Hall, Windmill Lane in Cheshunt, just 10mins from the M25 (see www.cerocmetro.com for directions and a map). ...........

It's only £100-00 and just think, it's £100-00 less to pay in the future and you're guaranteed a place (they're filling up fast!). ...............
The reunion starts at 8.00pm, fun class at 8.15pm and dancing through till midnight. .............Gordon Ceroc Teacher - CerocMetro

This boy is good:cheers:
Didn't mention the JiveMasters video, (2003 still available ceroc@hotmail.com) but good effort. A worthy CerocMetro teacher:yeah:

Adam:cheers:

ChrisA
2nd-June-2004, 03:38 PM
Originally posted by cerocmetro
Didn't mention the JiveMasters video, (2003 still available
Er, is this 'available' in any sense other than theoretical, Adam???

Like, if it's ordered and actually paid for, does it in fact exist?

No evidence to suggest so, so far...

:devil:

:na: :na: :na: :na: