PDA

View Full Version : Scottish Comp Showcase

Scot
2nd-June-2004, 08:42 AM
For those supporting this Event

We have 3 couples that have entered for a Showcase Category.

As this is not listed on the application form if anyone else is intrested please contact me directly.

Lastly as a favour if you are attending if you could get you applications in sooner rather than later I would greatly appreciate it last year most of them arrived in the last six weeks and it was a bit hetic to say the least so if you place any value on my peace of mind it would be great if you could bet them in sooner

Application form can be found at

Scottish Comp Application Form (http://www.cerocnet.co.uk/images/Ceroc%20Champs%202004%20PBC.pdf)

Forte
2nd-June-2004, 09:14 AM
Hi Scot... I have been out of the dancing loop for a while . Will you bring me up to speed and tell me where and when this is on... it sounds good.
:nice:

Scot
2nd-June-2004, 09:21 AM
Hope to see you there

In aid of The PBC Foundation Ceroc in Scotland are proud to announce their 3rd Scottish Ceroc Competition in on the 14th August 2004 at the The Brunton Hall, Musselburgh Midday until Midnight. This event will include a Pre-Competition Party on Friday the 13th of August 2004 which is open to all. Tickets can be purchased with Competition Application Form or at any Edinburgh or Dundee night for those not attending the competition.

Scot
3rd-June-2004, 08:53 AM
A fourth couple have entered it should be very intresting