PDA

View Full Version : No Hipsters This Wed

Amir
1st-June-2004, 09:19 AM
Yo yo yo:

people are still confused.

Here's the deal:

Local elections means that the mayor needs the hall on Wednesday for his whole voting gig. He'd forgotten all about it and was totally embarrassed, but I told him not to worry, I'd let it slide. My people know how to throw a party any week, and hell, if he sorted out his wardrobe, I might let him come along.

So the whole Toxic Vibe party is now on Wed 9th of June, Ealing Town Hall. We’ll be teaching a routine to Britney’s latest chart topper, and busting a groove all night long to DJ Kenobe’s extended dance mix. Classes start at 8pm.

Also, this Friday Lady Hayley and I will be teaching our regular Vibe line up of classes at the Big Fat Friday. See you there, 8pm.

(more info on venue etc if you need it at www.hipstersjive.co.uk)

Peace out.

Emma
1st-June-2004, 09:53 AM
I strongly suggest everyone comes instead to Ceroc Greenwich on Weds at the the snappily-named Meridian Sports and Social Club (Charlton Park Lane, SE7) to help me celebrate my birthday :nice:

Doc Iain
1st-June-2004, 01:48 PM
Whilst I also strongly urge people to go to Emma's brithday (lets face it who wouldn't!) if it is too far then pop down to Clapham (the wessex house) for a geat night of dancing.

Friendly people great venue with sofas chandeleirs (never know how to spell that word!) u know what I mean those lights with glass bits on them etc. etc. fantastic teacher in George, and her gorgeous demonstrator (:blush: )....and you might get to hear the enya vs prodigy track that erik has been playing of late!

Lory
1st-June-2004, 05:29 PM
I'd just like to add, Ashton's (or Cricklewood as it might now be known) is CLOSED this Wednesday too but it's open tonight instead, only £1 :)

Funky Si
1st-June-2004, 05:59 PM
Originally posted by Lory
I'd just like to add, Ashton's (or Cricklewood as it might now be known) is CLOSED this Wednesday too but it's open tonight instead, only £1 :)

..which is really handy coz you can all come down to Canterbury on Wedneday the 16th to help celebrate my birthday and our venue's 4th birthday.

wear a hat as it's a hat party.:grin:

Funky Si

www.kordmusic.com

Jive Brummie
1st-June-2004, 06:30 PM
And if your all completely stumped on where to dance, you can always join the me and the missus as we head to our first night in Stirling :D

Not too far i hope :whistle:

JB........x

Tiggerbabe
1st-June-2004, 08:03 PM
Originally posted by Jive Brummie
Not too far i hope :whistle:

No :hug: from Longforgan to Stirling is only about 40/45 miles, so depending on how fast you go.............shouldn't take too long at all :grin:

cerocmetro
1st-June-2004, 09:11 PM
Of course St Albans is on Thursday,
The Town Hall, Market Square, where Jon Brett has been DJ'ing for the past 6 years :whistle:

Adam

Tiggerbabe
1st-June-2004, 09:49 PM
Originally posted by cerocmetro

So's Perth !!!!!!!!!!!

p.s. You bringing your cabaret up to Musselburgh then Ali?

cerocmetro
1st-June-2004, 10:46 PM
Originally posted by Sheena
So's Perth !!!!!!!!!!!

p.s. You bringing your cabaret up to Musselburgh then Ali?

Perth? I thought I was doing Glasgow, so to speak:blush:

and is that a challenge:rofl:
Adam

TheTramp
2nd-June-2004, 12:02 AM
The Town Hall, Market Square, where Jon Brett has been DJ'ing for the past 6 years :whistle:

Adam What's up Adam?? Not feeling well??

You forgot to mention the jivemasters videos!! :worthy:

Trampy

Tiggerbabe
2nd-June-2004, 12:05 AM
I thought I was doing Glasgow, so to speak:blush:
You are - but if you make it up (to Scotland :blush: ) on the Thursday night you can do Perth too:wink:

and is that a challenge:rofl:
Adam
Might be :whistle::flower: you know you want to :kiss:

Tiggerbabe
2nd-June-2004, 08:11 AM
Alternatively,:hug: bring the whole Metro Crew with you to the BFG - now there's an idea :wink: :kiss:

cerocmetro
2nd-June-2004, 08:40 AM
Originally posted by Sheena
Alternatively,:hug: bring the whole Metro Crew with you to the BFG - now there's an idea :wink: :kiss:

Great idea:rofl: couldn't get them all to one rehearsal, let alone up to BFG:sad:
Stiil get to keep you all to myself:yum: :flower: :clap: