PDA

View Full Version : Dancing in Dunfermline

Lory
31st-May-2004, 08:18 PM
Whilst on Holiday in Sicily last week, we met a great couple from Dunfermline, they'd love to learn Ceroc, so has anyone got details of any venues I can pass on?

BTW Maggie's an ex GO GO dancer! :wink:

Bill
31st-May-2004, 10:02 PM
There's a night in Rosyth which is only 10/15 mins away and then 3 nights in Edinburgh itself. There's also a night in Perth which isn't too far so plenty to choose from. They can check the nights on the main website.

Dance Demon
31st-May-2004, 11:28 PM
They could also try wednesdays in Stirling.:flower:

TheTramp
1st-June-2004, 07:38 AM
Originally posted by Dance Demon
They could also try wednesdays in Stirling.:flower: :yeah: :cheers:

DD <--- :worthy:

Trampy

Lory
1st-June-2004, 10:53 AM
Ok guys, thanks for the all info, I'll pass it on to her today but before I send my letter off (she's not on email! :rolleyes: ) can you let me know the exact address of Stirling and the start time! I've copied the info from the main Ceroc Scotland website but it doesn't include Stirling!:cheers:

Franck
1st-June-2004, 11:05 AM
Originally posted by Lory
can you let me know the exact address of Stirling and the start time! I've copied the info from the main Ceroc Scotland website but it doesn't include Stirling!:cheers: I'm a bit puzzled by that?

The main Ceroc Scotland website is: www.cerocscotland.com

and if you go to http://www.cerocscotland.com/classes.htm and scroll down a bit, you get the full address for the Stirling classes (every wednesday) with a link to a multimap.

Thanks for your efforts in getting your holiday friends to join the classes :D
I have attached a Special offer leaflet to this post for the Stirling classes, you can print is and send it to them so they can use it on their first visit (1 leaflet is enough for as many people as they wish).

Lory
1st-June-2004, 11:17 AM
Originally posted by Franck
I'm a bit puzzled by that?

and if you go to http://www.cerocscotland.com/classes.htm and scroll down a bit, you get the full address for the Stirling classes (every wednesday) with a link to a multimap.

Ooops! :blush: I missed it! But i just checked the printout I made and YES it was on there all the time! sowwy! :flower:

And Hey, a big thanks for the leaflet, I'll be adding that to the letter! :cheers: