PDA

View Full Version : Another Reality TV Opportunity

uk-jive
28th-May-2004, 11:07 AM
I've just been sent the following. If you're interested, please respond to the TV production company direct.

Good Morning,

I am writing to inform you of our exciting new TV show called 'Bump N Grind' - a UK wide hunt for new dance talent spearheaded by the So Solid Crew's Harvey.

I enclose some information on our forthcoming Bristol open auditions for the show which are being held on the 5th & 6th June at The Works on Nelson St.

The auditions are hosted by Harvey (from the So Solid Crew, The Games &
T4) and Sarra Elgan (Top of the Pops) and give the winner a year-long contract with a dance agency and the opportunity to star in the music video of a top chart act.

We would be extremely grateful if you could help us spread the word of our Bristol open auditions on the 5th & 6th June - do you think this would be possible? I can send you flyers/posters in the post if you would like.

Thank you for your time and I look forward to hearing back from you.

Best Wishes,

FRED SCOTT

Assistant Producer

Princess Productions
Princess Studios : Whiteleys Centre : 151 Queensway : London : W2 4SB
t: 020 7985 1985 f: 020 7985 1986

===================================

Do you love to flaunt it on the dance floor?

Thanks to Bump n’ Grind you could be shaking your ass with So Solid, ligging with Lumidee and getting down with Holly as one of pop’s biggest dance VIP’s.

Presented by So Solid Crew's Harvey and Top of the Pop's Sarra Elgan, 'Bump N Grind' is an exciting new reality TV show for Trouble TV that is holding open auditions across the UK throughout June looking for the hottest new dance talent across the nation.

The winner of Bump N Grind will receive a year-long contract with a top dance agency and get to perform live with a chart-topping act.

The auditions are as follows:

BRISTOL - 5th June at The Works, Nelson Street

NEWCASTLE - 9th June at The Tuxedo Princess

MANCHESTER - 19th June at Babushka

BIRMINGHAM - 21st June at The Works

LONDON - 6th July at Equinox

For more information on venues and dates, please call the Bump N Grind hotline number - 09013 323 300 (Calls cost 10p per minute).

Entrants must be 16 or over - all dance standards and styles welcome.

The auditions are hosted by Harvey and Sarra.

====================================