PDA

View Full Version : Blackpool Vid???

Chicklet
28th-May-2004, 10:35 AM
I'm SURE I heard a whisper that an early director's cut was screening at a recent weekender - anyone got any inside info as to when it will be available to the punters - I can't sleep these days for wanting to get a copy and count the Peter Philipses again, scared I might have missed one or two on the day!

C:D

Jive Brummie
28th-May-2004, 04:15 PM
Did see a sneaky peak of this at a 'recent weekender' and it looked tops. Also heard however it may be another 8 weeks:sick:

James x x

ElaineB
28th-May-2004, 06:54 PM
The Chance2Dance website said it should be out at the end of May - of course, I was assuming 2004........:D

Elaine

Mary
28th-May-2004, 08:47 PM
I had an email from C2D on 17th May saying that they had just received their copy for 'proofing' or whatever the phrase is, and expected it to be ready to send out within a few weeks from then.

So I guess we should get them before too long. :clap:

M

Siobhan (Forum Plant)
29th-May-2004, 03:09 PM
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :cheers:
hooo-rah!

Jive Brummie
5th-June-2004, 04:41 PM
Has anyone north of the border had their vid/dvd yet????

My folks down in staffordshire have not only had their's a week but a second one turned up by mistake.....just to rub it in!!!!!!!

Pah! :(

Mary
5th-June-2004, 06:06 PM
Ours arrived in post this morning :clap: But is missing disc 3. They've put 2 copies of disc 4 instead. Bit of a slip up but have emailed C2D so I'm sure this will be rectified soon.

From what little I've seen so far it's heaps better than last year. ;)

I guess it will take a little while to get all copies despatched tho'.

Just off to watch some more. :whistle:

M

John S
7th-June-2004, 04:05 PM
Has anyone north of the border had their vid/dvd yet????:(

Yep, mine came on Friday (video version) - looked pretty good - could even put up with the Aberdonian pirate guy at the beginning. :rolleyes:

Gus
7th-June-2004, 04:13 PM
Yep, mine came on Friday (video version) - looked pretty good - could even put up with the Aberdonian pirate guy at the beginning. :rolleyes:
So ... is it worth buying? after seeing last years decided I was going to wait to see what the final quality was like this time.