PDA

View Full Version : Who's going to Peter's party

dee
24th-May-2004, 07:20 PM
So far only me, my sister, and mr and mrs Woolley are going to Peter's party is anyone else going? and is anyone else taking their wellies for the sheep mounting comp on the bouncy castle
:what:

Missy D
25th-May-2004, 03:19 PM
Well looks like its will be you, Peter and Mrs Wooley entering the sheep mounting comp:rofl:

Dreadful Scathe
25th-May-2004, 03:47 PM
Originally posted by Missy D
entering the sheep mounting comp:rofl:

No one mentioned sheep mounting , you'll have of the Aberdeen dance community and theTramp turning up now :)

TheTramp
25th-May-2004, 03:51 PM
Originally posted by Dreadful Scathe
No one mentioned sheep mounting , you'll have of the Aberdeen dance community and theTramp turning up now :) 'Fraid not. I'm heading to a black tie ball in Cardiff on Saturday night (though I'd love to go to Peter's party).

Will have to dig out the old, boring dinner suit, now that I don't have the much more splendid kilt outfit anymore :( When I'm a rich lawyer, I'm gonna have to buy one of those :D

Trampy

Sheepman
25th-May-2004, 04:30 PM
Originally posted by dee
wellies for the sheep mounting comp on the bouncy castle
I feel I must point out that for the safety of all, no shoes (or boots) are allowed on the bouncy castle. :sad:

Greg

Missy D
25th-May-2004, 05:09 PM
Originally posted by Sheepman
I feel I must point out that for the safety of all, no shoes (or boots) are allowed on the bouncy castle. :sad:

Greg

Just ~Wellies eh Greg:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Sheepman
25th-May-2004, 05:24 PM
It's hard to believe that I was frightened when I first came across you two together isn't it!!

Greg

Missy D
25th-May-2004, 06:26 PM
Its Chris I would be frightened of if I were you - think he might be looking for a collection of new husbands :rofl: :rofl:

Sheepman
26th-May-2004, 02:07 PM
Originally posted by Missy D
think he might be looking for a collection of new husbands Ah, now I understand why you were so concerned about whether Chris was there last night! But even in wellies, he doesn't rate on the scarey stakes compared to you two!!

Greg

Missy D
27th-May-2004, 05:07 PM
Us lovely sisters are not scary are we? :devil:

dee
27th-May-2004, 05:16 PM
Think you have the wrong sister :innocent:

Dale

Missy D
27th-May-2004, 05:25 PM
Originally posted by dee
Think you have the wrong sister :innocent:

Dale

Sorry bro!!!

Clayton

:blush:

Sheepman
28th-May-2004, 10:38 AM
Originally posted by dee
Think you have the wrong sister Yeah that must be it.
(Thinks "Dr Jekyll & Mr Hyde transformations" :devil: )

Miss D. Meaner