PDA

View Full Version : Ideal patnerships

Gadget
24th-May-2004, 01:52 PM
There was a thread similar to this with who you thought the best dancers were, but on a subtle tack from this (and because I can't find it) :
Who would you like to see dancing together?

I think Lisa, Rachel and Bill would make a fantastic blusey double trouble team.

Dreadful Scathe
24th-May-2004, 02:36 PM
Originally posted by Gadget
There was a thread similar to this with who you thought the best dancers were, but on a subtle tack from this (and because I can't find it) :

Me and LilyB :D

Actually Amir and LilyB, never seen them dance together !

James Geary and Lisa would be an awesome combination :)

Minnie M
24th-May-2004, 02:45 PM
Remember this ??

Dreadful Scathe
24th-May-2004, 02:48 PM
what part of 'never seen them dance together' didn't you understand ? :D

Is that this years Ceroc champs ? If so, whens the video out ?

TheTramp
24th-May-2004, 02:59 PM
Originally posted by Dreadful Scathe
Is that this years Ceroc champs ? If so, whens the video out ? Nope. It was last years Ceroc champs. And the video has been out for some time....

Trampy

Forte
24th-May-2004, 03:33 PM
Me (after major transformation) and Fred Astaire, Gene Kelly, (after major, major time travel, Cybernetics!!!)_:grin: Patrick Swayze, Christopher Dean (I'm sure he can dance without ice skates...):rofl:

Bill
24th-May-2004, 04:03 PM

I think Lisa, Rachel and Bill would make a fantastic blusey double trouble team.

Assuming you mean me ( there are other Bill's around) then if Denise and Fran get fed up with me Lisa and Rachel would n't have to ask twice :D :whistle:

Mind you I think I'd be well down the queue.

and Lily and Amir looked great together last year.

as for other combinations........ have to have a think :wink:

DavidY
26th-May-2004, 12:33 AM

I think Lisa, Rachel and Bill would make a fantastic blusey double trouble team. If Rachel was dancing with Lisa and Bill, then maybe Marc would be free to dance with Emma Pettitt....

I've just come home from Northampton after seeing Marc & Emma dance together, just social dancing in freestyle, but it looked as good as many a competition entry. :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy:

Bill
26th-May-2004, 10:54 AM
Originally posted by DavidY
If Rachel was dancing with Lisa and Bill, then maybe Marc would be free to dance with Emma Pettitt....

I've just come home from Northampton after seeing Marc & Emma dance together, just social dancing in freestyle, but it looked as good as many a competition entry. :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy:

and Marc and Rachel have both won the admiration of lots of Scots after their classes and dancing at the weekend.

And in a few weeks time we have the pleasure of having Emma teach in Glasgow :D ................ wonderful :clap:

TheTramp
26th-May-2004, 11:02 AM
Originally posted by Bill
and Marc and Rachel have both won the admiration of lots of Scots after their classes and dancing at the weekend. :yeah: Totally. (Though, it pains me to agree with Bill :na: )

Originally posted by Bill
And in a few weeks time we have the pleasure of having Emma teach in Glasgow :D ................ wonderful :clap: Can't wait for this either. Huge well done to Franck for supplying 2 high quality teaching teams in a month :worthy:

Trampy