PDA

View Full Version : Southport Extravadanca Costume POLL

Dreadful Scathe
21st-May-2004, 03:49 PM
Vote for one (or several) of the above. If you dont like any, make your own suggestion and others may agree.
JohnAH will of course abide by the decision of the forum and let me judge the winners :) (or not :D)

* oops, circus twice tsk..remove the circus one please mr.moderator sir!

Lynn
21st-May-2004, 06:15 PM
I acutally have a pair of pyjamas with my avatar on it (that's why I chose that as my avatar) - Little Miss Naughty :wink:

They are a bit on the skimpy side though :blush:

xSalsa_Angelx
21st-May-2004, 08:59 PM
Originally posted by Lynn
I acutally have a pair of pyjamas with my avatar on it (that's why I chose that as my avatar) - Little Miss Naughty :wink:

They are a bit on the skimpy side though :blush:

I've got a wee purple satin nightie with you all over it then :rofl:

Lots of Lynn's :D

Lynn
22nd-May-2004, 11:57 AM
Originally posted by xSalsa_Angelx
I've got a wee purple satin nightie with you all over it then :rofl:

Lots of Lynn's :D

I could get one of those if there was a pyjamas theme - a little satin number would be perfect to dance in! :rofl:

xSalsa_Angelx
24th-May-2004, 11:51 AM
Originally posted by Lynn
I could get one of those if there was a pyjamas theme - a little satin number would be perfect to dance in! :rofl:

Yeah I thought so too, looks real sweet :innocent:

Have another cool outfit, but not appropriate for ceroc I don't think :rofl: although some men may beg to differ lol

Dreadful Scathe
24th-May-2004, 02:30 PM
It seems people like pyjamas :)

:yum: Looking forward to all those females who sleep nude and want to maintain authenticity :)

spindr
24th-May-2004, 03:11 PM
Originally posted by Dreadful Scathe

:yum: Looking forward to all those females who sleep nude and want to maintain authenticity :)

Might I direct the honorable gentleman's attention to the current "It's practically a law" Budweiser advertisment, you may not get quite what you expect :)

xSalsa_Angelx
25th-May-2004, 01:02 PM
Originally posted by Dreadful Scathe

Tsk :rofl: in your dreams smurf boy

xSalsa_Angelx
25th-May-2004, 01:03 PM
On second thoughts I could just wear my halo and the hair would cover the rest :rofl:

TheTramp
25th-May-2004, 01:09 PM
Originally posted by xSalsa_Angelx
On second thoughts I could just wear my halo and the hair would cover the rest :rofl: Until you spin. And I have a feeling that you may be spinning quite a lot :wink:

Trampy

Dreadful Scathe
25th-May-2004, 02:21 PM
Is johnAH reading this ? What do you think of the suggestions so far ? Mind you, maybe the forum isnt representative enough being, as it is, a a treacherous hive of scum and villainy.

..or is that Mos Eisley space port, I can never remember !

Dreadful Scathe
21st-June-2004, 03:54 PM
whos going to Southport anyway ? hands up , trousers down !

Bardsey
21st-June-2004, 04:03 PM
whos going to Southport anyway ? hands up , trousers down !

Problem is, it's the weekend before the BFG, so could prove expensive month! :tears:

Lynn
21st-June-2004, 04:11 PM
Problem is, it's the weekend before the BFG, so could prove expensive month! :tears: But then again could also prove an 'loads of great dancing' month! :clap: Plus I've paid flights in May, Southport this month etc - so cost is spread out and doesn't seem to be too bad!

Tiggerbabe
21st-June-2004, 07:18 PM
Problem is, it's the weekend before the BFG, so could prove expensive month! :tears:
I'm with you Bardsey - weekend before the BFG means lack of "getting away dancing again" points :what: :sad:

Lory
21st-June-2004, 09:14 PM
weekend before the BFG means lack of "getting away dancing again" points :what: :sad: :yeah: :tears: