PDA

View Full Version : place available at Southport (female)

susie
13th-May-2004, 01:52 PM
I have a spare place available at Southport, it needs to be for a female as I was sharing with another female! If anyone is interested please ring me ASAP Moderator edit - number deleted for safety / privacy reasons please send a PM / email or if all fails contact Franck who kept the number :wink: . Thanks Susie

Dreadful Scathe
13th-May-2004, 02:08 PM
Originally posted by susie
I have a spare place available at Southport, it needs to be for a female as I was sharing with another female! If anyone is interested please ring me ASAP 07**** *** ***. Thanks Susie hmm putting your mobile on a forum that could be indexed by all and sundry - wise ? hmmm - would have been best to keep it to Private Message.

Ive signed you up for obtrusive tellemarketing , hope thats ok ? :)

azande
13th-May-2004, 02:29 PM
Originally posted by Dreadful Scathe
hmm putting your mobile on a forum that could be indexed by all and sundry - wise ? hmmm - would have been best to keep it to Private Message.

Ive signed you up for obtrusive tellemarketing , hope thats ok ? :) And what about you quoting the number so that even if she edits the post the number is still on the thread? :what:

DOH!!..... PeeCee users!

Dreadful Scathe
13th-May-2004, 02:35 PM
Could say she deserved it, the original choice was not mine to make :).

But you have a point so I edited it and put theTramps number in instead. :)

azande
13th-May-2004, 02:49 PM
Originally posted by Dreadful Scathe
Could say she deserved it, the original choice was not mine to make :).

But you have a point so I edited it and put theTramps number in instead. :) I suppose you are right, still....

:rofl: :rofl: Off to sign the Tramp up for ...... mmmhhhh let me see....

TheTramp
13th-May-2004, 03:15 PM
Originally posted by azande
:rofl: :rofl: Off to sign the Tramp up for ...... mmmhhhh let me see.... Can I make some suggestions here?? :D

Trampy

DavidB
13th-May-2004, 03:31 PM
Originally posted by TheTramp
make some suggestions Dance lessons?

azande
13th-May-2004, 03:37 PM
Originally posted by TheTramp
Can I make some suggestions here?? :D

Trampy DJ course?

Dreadful Scathe
13th-May-2004, 03:40 PM
:rofl: :rofl:

DavidB showing yet again thats its all about the timing :rofl:

TheTramp
13th-May-2004, 03:52 PM
Originally posted by DavidB
Dance lessons? With you? Oh... please.... :rolleyes:

Trampy

Dreadful Scathe
13th-May-2004, 04:13 PM
on the ball moderator - but that was a fake number i put up there (or im sure theTramp may have had something to say). His real number is 020 8964 4442 :)