PDA

View Full Version : Route 66 fri 21st May

Dance Demon
11th-May-2004, 08:40 PM
this Months Route 66 is on fri 21st May, and includes all the usual stuff, with music by Me an' Dr feelgood. Going with the same concept as last month with lots of half hour sets to keep things mixed. So if you fancy starting the weekend off on Friday night, then we'll be glad to see y'all....( I'll be off to the Beach Ballroomon Saturday night:waycool: )

Emma
11th-May-2004, 10:25 PM
Originally posted by Dance Demon
I'll be off to the Beach Ballroom on Saturday night:waycool: I'll see you there! :waycool:

Dance Demon
18th-May-2004, 06:11 PM
Just thought I'd give it another mention:D ...anyone fancy a night of dancing to some fab music on friday night, then Route 66 is where it's at........PLUS....a special performance by Red Hot Rhythm..performing their hot routine .......all details on www.route66jive.com ..........:waycool:

Dreadful Scathe
19th-May-2004, 09:36 AM
Originally posted by Dance Demon
Just thought I'd give it another mention:D ...anyone fancy a night of dancing to some fab music on friday night, then Route 66 is where it's at........PLUS....a special performance by Red Hot Rhythm..performing their hot routine .......all details on www.route66jive.com ..........:waycool:

Ill bring the CD with my special request on it for you to play :)

Dance Demon
19th-May-2004, 03:30 PM
Originally posted by Dreadful Scathe
Ill bring the CD with my special request on it for you to play :)

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: