PDA

View Full Version : congratulations Bill

Fran
11th-May-2004, 05:47 PM
just wanted to say congratulations to Bill for passing his swedish massage exams this weekend- :kiss: :kiss:

ps - hes very good by the way:wink:

Minnie M
11th-May-2004, 07:08 PM
:drool: Oh my godddddddddddddddddddd :drool:

Great news Bill and congratulations - if only I was 25 years younger and looked like Fran :tears:

ElaineB
11th-May-2004, 07:21 PM
Does he iron and cook as well?? The man IS a God then!! :D

Elaine

Fran
11th-May-2004, 08:51 PM
Originally posted by ElaineB
Does he iron and cook as well?? The man IS a God then!! :D

Elaine

:rofl:
well he does actually :what: and hes far better at ironing than me. - but his real forte is shopping. always say he could set up as a personal clothes shopper.

now i have trashed his matcho image
:wink:

as to him being a god - well , better let him get his head through the door. .... hes definatley mortal. :wink: - and a fabby massure!

Mary
11th-May-2004, 09:22 PM
Congratulations Bill. I suppose this means you're going to charge now!!:(

Seriously, well done you old git.:clap:

M

Dan Hudson
12th-May-2004, 09:02 AM
Bill.... Congratulations

You are truly an icon!!!

If only I could be like you :tears: :waycool:

Pammy
12th-May-2004, 09:24 AM
Well done my dear :hug:

Bet you wooed them with your chocolate scent eh? :wink:

TheTramp
12th-May-2004, 09:25 AM
Grats Bill

All that hard work paid off then.... :wink:

Trampy

ChrisA
12th-May-2004, 09:31 AM
Originally posted by Fran
and hes far better at ironing than me.
He might be a god, but he ain't too bright if he's let this little secret out :D

Chris

Bill
12th-May-2004, 11:13 AM
Originally posted by ChrisA
He might be a god, but he ain't too bright if he's let this little secret out :D

Chris

I didn't say anything................. :sick: :rolleyes:

but very reasonable prices for fellow jivers :D

See Fran didn't say too much about the cooking skills though ..wonder why that was. I heat food up pretty well. :na: :wink:

Bill
12th-May-2004, 11:15 AM
Originally posted by Dan Hudson
Bill.... Congratulations

You are truly an icon!!!

If only I could be like you :tears: :waycool:

That's it................. set your sights really low ..... less chance of failing then :what: :D . Don't think people could cope with two of me :whistle:

TheTramp
12th-May-2004, 11:20 AM
Originally posted by Bill
but very reasonable prices for fellow jivers :D He also promised me a discount for being a student too.

If I was able to get an OAP discount too, Bill would probably be paying me for the massage!!

Trampy

ChrisA
12th-May-2004, 11:22 AM
Originally posted by Fran
swedish massage exams
I think we should hear more about these.

I mean, how does the exam work? Does he have to massage the examiner, and if she likes it enough, she passes him, or something?

Or is there a committee of judges, giving independent marks for complexity of moves, presentation and musical interpretation?

Chris

xSalsa_Angelx
12th-May-2004, 12:17 PM
So bill are you offering to give out massages to all the ladies that ache with too much dancing at Southport?? LOL

Bill
12th-May-2004, 12:27 PM
Originally posted by ChrisA
I think we should hear more about these.

I mean, how does the exam work? Does he have to massage the examiner, and if she likes it enough, she passes him, or something?

Or is there a committee of judges, giving independent marks for complexity of moves, presentation and musical interpretation?

Chris

In this case I have no complaints about the judging :D but have to say the room was quite busy and the venue could be better :na:

Bill
12th-May-2004, 12:28 PM
Originally posted by TheTramp
He also promised me a discount for being a student too.

If I was able to get an OAP discount too, Bill would probably be paying me for the massage!!

Trampy

now what a good idea...........:confused: Being so young and fit I'll need to charge you double. :whistle:

Bill
12th-May-2004, 12:29 PM
Originally posted by xSalsa_Angelx
So bill are you offering to give out massages to all the ladies that ache with too much dancing at Southport?? LOL

Absolutely :grin: :D

TheTramp
12th-May-2004, 12:30 PM
Being so young and fit...I think that you're getting me confused with someone else :tears:

Trampy

xSalsa_Angelx
12th-May-2004, 12:30 PM
Absolutely :grin: :D

Cool I'm second in Q after Fran :D

xSalsa_Angelx
12th-May-2004, 12:33 PM
BTW forgot to say Congrats anyways Bill :flower:

Still undecided weather am going or not to Southport, but may surprise you all :D

Minnie M
12th-May-2004, 03:37 PM
Originally posted by TheTramp
....... an OAP discount ...............

Why didn't I think of that :clap:

Jive Brummie
12th-May-2004, 07:18 PM
Book me and the wife in for a rub down Mr Foreman, you can even bring an oily rag...........

............please leave you stilletto's at home........ta:wink:

James.......

Tiggerbabe
12th-May-2004, 09:54 PM
Congratulations Bill - Can you do a massage and a dance at the same time? :wink: :hug:

linda
13th-May-2004, 12:24 AM
Originally posted by Sheena
Congratulations Bill - Can you do a massage and a dance at the same time? :wink: :hug:

Yes Bill, Congratulations!!!:grin: Now I did manage to get a rather nice massage at Camber for free, the charming guy preferred to give me a massage instead of dancing with me:confused: ( all very innocent I can assure you):innocent:.....but I'm with Sheena on this one.... dance and massage at the same time please:wink: ...... Blues dancing could take on a whole new meaning don't you think???

See you in Southport,

Linda:hug:

Bill
17th-May-2004, 04:52 PM
Originally posted by Sheena

I'm a boy.............I can't mulit-task ................. :wink: :whistle:

Fran
17th-May-2004, 05:23 PM
I'm a boy.............I can't mulit-task ................. :wink: :whistle:

or multi even :wink: :nice:

pot calling the kettle black I think .. sorry... :hug: :nice: