PDA

View Full Version : Name the teacher....

SwingSwingSwing
19th-September-2002, 03:56 PM
Can someone jog my memory? What was the name of the Ceroc teacher who taught in Edinburgh (and Glasgow too I think) for a while in 1999/2000. I think his first name was Craig but I'm stumped about his surname. I think he was the regular teacher at the venue in Leith when it was going.

Cheers

SwingSwingSwing

Franck
19th-September-2002, 04:04 PM
Originally posted by SwingSwingSwing
Can someone jog my memory? What was the name of the Ceroc teacher who taught in Edinburgh (and Glasgow too I think) for a while in 1999/2000. I think his first name was Craig but I'm stumped about his surname. I think he was the regular teacher at the venue in Leith when it was going.It was indeed Craig, Craig Arditto, who lived in Scotland for a while but has since moved back down South.

Franck.

Gus
19th-September-2002, 04:42 PM
Originally posted by Franck
It was indeed Craig, Craig Arditto, who lived in Scotland for a while but has since moved back down South.

Franck.

Last I heard he was living somewhere east of Manchester ... thinbk he's done some teaching either at the York or Halifax clubs .... only met him a few times but seemed a realy nice bloke...

Hold on ... "Craig" ... this isn't Janet's mystery man is it????

filthycute
19th-September-2002, 05:08 PM
Originally posted by Gus

My Thoughts exactly!!!!! :what:

Janet
19th-September-2002, 05:50 PM
Not unless he has moved again. :wink:

Janet

filthycute
19th-September-2002, 06:26 PM
Another Craig!! whats with this name. Are they flogging it for half price?? :yum:

fc MAd. x x

John S
19th-September-2002, 07:56 PM
Originally posted by Gus

No, different guy entirely! (Good rumour to start, though!):nice:

Gus
19th-September-2002, 07:59 PM
Originally posted by filthycute
Another Craig!! whats with this name. Are they flogging it for half price?? :yum:

fc MAd. x x

OY!! Be VERY carefull when dissing that name! :reallymad :reallymad :reallymad

Haven't you noticed that all its owners are wonderfull dancers and devilishy good looking?:wink:

filthycute
19th-September-2002, 09:38 PM
Originally posted by Gus

OY!! Be VERY carefull when dissing that name! :reallymad :reallymad :reallymad

I wasn't dissing the name. I was merely stating the fact that it's rather popular. But on no account am i implying that it's common. :really:

Haven't you noticed that all its owners are wonderfull dancers and devilishy good looking?:wink:

erm...don't think i've danced with a Craig yet so i'd be in no position to clarify this information. :yum: :wink:

filthycute MAd. x x

Gus
19th-September-2002, 11:13 PM

erm...don't think i've danced with a Craig yet so i'd be in no position to clarify this information. :yum: :wink:

filthycute MAd. x x

Bozo! What do you think my REAL name is!!:what:

DavidB
19th-September-2002, 11:32 PM
Originally posted by Gus
OY!!Be VERY carefull when dissing that name! Haven't you noticed that all its owners are wonderfull dancers and devilishy good looking?Whereas Gus's lurch about the floor dragging their knuckles...
http://www.ggus.co.uk/Gorgeo1.gif

So what are you - a Craig or a Gus...

David (My real name is also David)

Gus
20th-September-2002, 12:29 AM
Originally posted by DavidB
Whereas Gus's lurch about the floor dragging their knuckles...
http://www.ggus.co.uk/Gorgeo1.gif

So what are you - a Craig or a Gus...

You absolute BOUNDER sir! How dare you put my photo on the web!:reallymad

So what if my dance style has been compared to a hirsute simian? At least the way I drag my knuckles ahs a certain basic charm and is sometimes even in time to the beat.

Re nomenclature ..... Gus will suffice, my 'other' name is reserved for polite company.

filthycute
20th-September-2002, 12:32 AM
Originally posted by Gus

Bozo! What do you think my REAL name is!!:what:

And here was me refraining from blowing your cover....
And here is you giving me a load of grief :tears:

BOZO!?!?!? :what:

filthycute MAd. x x (I am neither filthy nor cute and not in the slightest mad. I am in fact a Melanie)

Gus
20th-September-2002, 12:35 AM
What I object to is the abuse that 'Craig' is getting. The name is a good traditional celtic name, signifying steadfastness etc.

What worries me is that we STILL don't know who Janet is hiding ... WE NEED TO KNOW!!!

filthycute
20th-September-2002, 12:48 AM
Originally posted by Gus
What I object to is the abuse that 'Craig' is getting.

Well i object to being called a Bozo, but hey, i ain't getting in a strop about it :yum:

What worries me is that we STILL don't know who Janet is hiding ... WE NEED TO KNOW!!!

Yes i think it's high time we got this sorted out once and for all.Well we know it's not you Gus...or the Ardillo fella. Will interogate her at Aberdeen on Saturday :wink:

fc x x

Janet
20th-September-2002, 09:49 AM
Blimey! I never seen so much name calling between so-called adults since.....
.....now what was that thread the other week. :yum:

Originally posted by Filthycute
And here was me refraining from blowing your cover....
Funny you should mention that since I actually did a double take when he told me his name was Craig. :really:
But then it couldn't possibly have been you Gus. You would never have sat quietly at the side and watched the intermediate class. :wink:

Originally posted by Filthycute
Will interogate her at Aberdeen on Saturday :wink:
Franck, can I get my money back??? I think I should really stay at home this weekend and wash my hair or something.... :tears:

Janet

CJ
20th-September-2002, 11:29 AM
(I am neither filthy nor cute and not in the slightest mad. I am in fact a Melanie)

Now there's an oxymoron.:grin:

Or was that just magnificent, sane, on-topic dancer?:wink: :wink: :innocent:

Gus
20th-September-2002, 12:05 PM
Originally posted by Ceroc Jock

Or was that just moron.............:wink: :wink: :innocent: CJ ... it was good to know you and I hope that you enjoyed your short time on the planet ... once FC gets hold of you of course your demise is unlikely to be quick nor sweet but at least your passing will act as a warning to those that have the temerity to test her 'sweet' nature.

Farewell ..... anything you would like putting on your headstone?

filthycute
20th-September-2002, 12:49 PM
Originally posted by Ceroc Jock

Or was that just moron.............:wink: :wink: :innocent:

Just having a quick dinner break so not much time...

Will deal with you later young man!!! :reallymad:

FILTHYCUTE MAD!! X X

CJ
20th-September-2002, 01:00 PM
Thanks, FC.

I'll look forward to it.:wink:

Everyone else, it was nice to have met your aquaintance.......fly the flag without me!!!:D

PS Do you not just hate it when you are misquoted in the press?:waycool: