PDA

View Full Version : Dance & Sail 2004

Andy McGregor
10th-May-2004, 10:13 AM
On Thursday morning Sue and I are taking off for the Dance & Sail Holiday with Ceroc Metro?

I know that Gordy Baby will be there, who else from the forum is coming?

We've got to leave for Gatwick at 4am on Thursday but after that it's literally plain sailing. I've no idea what to expect. I've danced before and I've sailed before. I love both and can't wait to see how the two combine. And the bad news for 5 lucky people is that I'm skipper of our yacht, the Rosie Ann. I've already worked out 4 oufits including skirts for everyone:devil:

I've pasted a summary of our itinerary at the bottom of this post. I'll check in to the Forum every once in a while with an update so you can feel like you're right there with us rather than tied to your desks/computers:whistle:

Thurs - Milina base
Fri - Skiathos Town
Sat - Steni Vala
Sun – Skopelos Town
Monday - Free Sail (possibly Loutraki or Panormous)
Tues – BBQ at Khondri Ammos
Wed – Milina base via Pigadhi

Gadget
10th-May-2004, 11:26 AM
You have no idea how green with envy I am...:tears:...

I know you'll have a good time: Just remember when piloting to do so in the shade or take turns; sailing in the one direction for a few hours I ended up slightly browner on one side than the other :blush: :cheers:

Dreadful Scathe
10th-May-2004, 11:44 AM
Originally posted by Andy McGregor

Sun – Skopelos Town

ooh ive been there. Sailed out from there to go to an island with a monastry on it - worth a look. Nice place but too hot :(.

Have a nice time. Dont forget to take a toy smurf with you so that i can be there in spirit. :)

Andy McGregor
10th-May-2004, 12:05 PM
Originally posted by Dreadful Scathe
Have a nice time. Dont forget to take a toy smurf with you so that i can be there in spirit. :)

Do you mind if I just have a Smurf tattoo? Where would you like me to put it?:devil:

Pammy
10th-May-2004, 12:05 PM
Nice place but too hot :(.

What colour do you go when you're sunburnt? A sort of dark purple ? :confused:

Andy McGregor
10th-May-2004, 12:09 PM
Originally posted by Pammy
What colour do you go when you're sunburnt? A sort of dark purple ? :confused:

Didn't I buy an album of theirs in the early '70s called Fireball or something?:confused:

Dreadful Scathe
10th-May-2004, 12:15 PM
Do you mind if I just have a Smurf tattoo? Where would you like me to put it?:devil:

How about Ninas Daines bum :)

Emma
10th-May-2004, 03:33 PM
From boats to bottoms in seven posts. That has to be some kind of record! :rofl:

under par
10th-May-2004, 03:48 PM
Originally posted by Emma
From boats to bottoms in seven posts. That has to be some kind of record! :rofl:

and this will quickly end up with MORE photos of the McGregor.

Wait and SEE:wink: :cheers:

Hope Andy and Sue have a great time.:cheers: :waycool:

Andy McGregor
10th-May-2004, 03:58 PM
How about Ninas Daines bum :)

I think she's already got a Smurf tattoo hidden somewhere. Hasn't every girl in MJ?:confused:

Pammy
10th-May-2004, 04:51 PM
I think she's already got a Smurf tattoo hidden somewhere. Hasn't every girl in MJ?:confused:

Nope, mines a duracell bunny :innocent:

Dreadful Scathe
10th-May-2004, 04:52 PM

That may well be the case but I insist on proof :) Ill show them mine if they show me theirs :)

Andy McGregor
10th-May-2004, 06:04 PM
Originally posted by Pammy
Nope, mines a duracell bunny :innocent:

Isn't 'bunny' a bit childish? Wouldn't a grown up woman say 'rabbit'?

..are we upstairs yet?:devil:

Zuhal
11th-May-2004, 02:49 PM
:worthy: Nice one:worthy: :yeah:

cerocmetro
25th-May-2004, 12:46 AM
And so we have returned. 112 happy dancers all back safely and danced out.

We have now posted some of the photos on the dance & Sail web site. www.danceandsail.com

For those who might be interested, we have all ready half sold out for next May as bizarre as this may seem. We are off sailing from Dubvronik, Croatia on 8th May.

This holiday appears to have captured the imagination of many people who like dancing and fancy a bit of an adventure. Its very different to any other dance holiday, you only have to see the pics.

If you are interested in either May or september next year, please drop me an email ceroc@hotmail.com Flights from Manchester are also available next year.

I know this is rediculously early but as I said we are half sold out and it would be great to have some of you Scotties aboard.

You don't need to be able to sail, it was pretty obvious no-one could this year, well not after copious amounts of G & T's and Pimms anyway. :cheers:

The cost is around £600 and a £100 fully refunable deposit secures your place.

To wet your appetite, here is what life under sail is all about
:yeah:

Adam

TheTramp
25th-May-2004, 01:28 AM
Adam....

Are there any videos?? :devil:

Trampy

cerocmetro
25th-May-2004, 01:34 AM
Originally posted by TheTramp
Adam....

Are there any videos?? :devil:

Trampy

You better believe it and Trampy, there are going to be some uncut pics as well that we have just got permission to post.:blush:

Adam:yum:

TheTramp
25th-May-2004, 01:35 AM
Originally posted by cerocmetro
You better believe it I didn't doubt it for a moment..... :devil: :rofl:

Trampy

cerocmetro
25th-May-2004, 01:41 AM
Originally posted by TheTramp
I didn't doubt it for a moment..... :devil: :rofl:

Trampy

Mandy took some pics of some of the mens bald heads for a guess who competition. I did the only thing a man could do with a telephoto lens for our own version. Yes I am ashamed of myself.:devil:

Bob

Gadget
25th-May-2004, 01:43 AM
Can us 'spreading' ugly folks come too?

Is the £600 just for the charter, or is it flights & stuff as well? (Last time I priced a sailing holiday is was way more than that for just the charter!)

Be a couple of years before I could go, but I will go. What did you and Mandy do with the kids?

TheTramp
25th-May-2004, 01:44 AM
Yes I am ashamed of myself.:devil: Now. That I totally doubt!!! :whistle:

Trampy

cerocmetro
25th-May-2004, 01:48 AM
Originally posted by Gadget
Can us 'spreading' ugly folks come too?

Is the £600 just for the charter, or is it flights & stuff as well? (Last time I priced a sailing holiday is was way more than that for just the charter!)

Be a couple of years before I could go, but I will go. What did you and Mandy do with the kids?

Hi Gadg
That price covers everything except your food. It is rediculously cheap for the type of holiday it is.

As regards baby sitters, I have a very accomodating ex-wife, actually she works for me but that is another thread entirely.:waycool:

Adam

Gadget
25th-May-2004, 01:57 AM
That price covers everything except your food. It is rediculously cheap for the type of holiday it is.
wow. :waycool:

...centrlal heating or holiday, central heating or holiday... man that's a tough choice... but I do live north of Aberdeen. Just keep it going for a few years and I'll just have to live with being jealous in the mean time.

As regards baby sitters, I have a very accomodating ex-wife, actually she works for me but that is another thread entirely.:waycool:
nice. Hey... I could divorce: solve both problems at once! ...erm...

Barry Shnikov
25th-May-2004, 07:37 AM
Didn't I buy an album of theirs in the early '70s called Fireball or something?:confused:

You're racing like a fireball, you're dancing like a ghost
You're gemini and I don't know which one I like the most...

Hoo-ah!