PDA

View Full Version : Partner Wanted for Mikey's Sinful Class at Southport

Bardsey
10th-May-2004, 09:48 AM
HELP !!! I need a partner for Mikey's Sinful class on Sunday at Southport, cos I've just been knocked back :tears:

Any takers? :flower:

Jill x

Pammy
10th-May-2004, 10:31 AM
Originally posted by Bardsey
Any takers? :flower:

If I was going, I'd snatch your hand off :grin:

Andy McGregor
10th-May-2004, 11:32 AM
I've just been knocked back :tears:

Which hospital has this stupid guy been taken to?:devil:

Bardsey
10th-May-2004, 01:17 PM
Originally posted by Pammy
If I was going, I'd snatch your hand off :grin:

Originally posted by Andy McGregor
Which hospital has this stupid guy been taken to?:devil:

Awww! Thanks guys, its nice to know I can always rely on my friends :kiss:

Still doesn't help though...........come on! Who out there thinks they can handle me in a "sinful" class?:rofl: :devil:

Sheepman
10th-May-2004, 02:15 PM
I'm just wondering how long the return trip, Torquay to Southport would take!

Greg

Yogi_Bear
10th-May-2004, 10:03 PM
Awww! Thanks guys, its nice to know I can always rely on my friends :kiss:

Still doesn't help though...........come on! Who out there thinks they can handle me in a "sinful" class?:rofl: :devil:

Sure....why not?
:yum:
yb

Bardsey
11th-May-2004, 09:42 AM
Originally posted by Yogi_Bear
Sure....why not?
yb

Errr! Is that an offer? :confused:

Pammy
11th-May-2004, 09:43 AM
Sure....why not?
yb

At last - pat on the back YB. I was beginning to think Men or Mice? :devil: Don't worry, she'll go easy on you - or is that easy with you? :confused: :wink: :rofl:

Bardsey
11th-May-2004, 09:47 AM
Originally posted by Pammy
At last - pat on the back YB. I was beginning to think Men or Mice? :devil: Don't worry, she'll go easy on you - or is that easy with you? :confused: :wink: :rofl:

That's the way, Pamster. Lull him into a sense of false security :rofl:

Yogi_Bear
11th-May-2004, 04:03 PM
Errr! Is that an offer? :confused:
...er, is there something I should know about...?? :confused: Am I being incredibly naive?

Bardsey
11th-May-2004, 04:13 PM
...er, is there something I should know about...?? :confused: Am I being incredibly naive?

No, no YB I'm just your normal average MJ dancer, honest. As for the sinful class, perhaps we had better have a bluesey dance or two together first, cos from what I hear of Mikey's "sinful" classes, they are not for the fainthearted :blush:

Yogi_Bear
11th-May-2004, 04:29 PM
No, no YB I'm just your normal average MJ dancer, honest. As for the sinful class, perhaps we had better have a bluesey dance or two together first, cos from what I hear of Mikey's "sinful" classes, they are not for the fainthearted :blush:
Good idea bardsey. I like bluesy dances :yeah:
I assume you weren't at Camber last month - the sinful class there was at the limit of what an intimate couple could get away with.
It would be fun to meet more forumites anyway - in my case it would probably have to be on the Saturday. I suggest you try the slow and sensual fun class with Mikey on the Saturday morning.
Sinful fun class to follow, maybe ......?

Bardsey
11th-May-2004, 04:50 PM
I assume you weren't at Camber last month - the sinful class there was at the limit of what an intimate couple could get away with.
It would be fun to meet more forumites anyway - in my case it would probably have to be on the Saturday. I suggest you try the slow and sensual fun class with Mikey on the Saturday morning.
Sinful fun class to follow, maybe ......?

Yup that's on my list!

Mikey
11th-May-2004, 07:12 PM

I wouldn't hold my breath on that one Yogi:wink: I must just push the envelope yet:whistle:
I will use the same piece of music as Camber, but a very different routine thats all i will tell you.. oh, but the Chemists onsite have stocked up on condoms i gather !!!:clap:

Yogi_Bear
11th-May-2004, 11:43 PM
Mikey
I think the track was Naughty Girl by Beyonce - how appropriate. I saw Beyonce's video a week or so ago too :yum: :yeah:
Bardsey - see you at the weekend (somehow....)
yb:flower:

Bardsey
12th-May-2004, 02:49 PM
Mikey
I think the track was Naughty Girl by Beyonce - how appropriate. I saw Beyonce's video a week or so ago too :yum: :yeah:
Bardsey - see you at the weekend (somehow....)
yb:flower:

Course you will! If you can't make my Forumite meeting, then ask one of the others to point me out next day. They'll look at you like this :confused: Bardsey who? :confused: :rofl:

Yogi_Bear
12th-May-2004, 02:53 PM
Course you will! If you can't make my Forumite meeting, then ask one of the others to point me out next day. They'll look at you like this :confused: Bardsey who? :confused: :rofl:
I will bear that in mind (no pun intended!) and will look for you at Mikey's first class....
(Friday - unlikely to arrive before midnight!) - sorry

Bardsey
12th-May-2004, 03:11 PM
I will bear that in mind (no pun intended!) and will look for you at Mikey's first class....
(Friday - unlikely to arrive before midnight!) - sorry

Okay, see you there. Safe journey!

Yogi_Bear
12th-May-2004, 03:15 PM
Okay, see you there. Safe journey!
Thanks- will do :)
Do you go to the Engine Shed by the way (been there a couple of times, not bad at all)?
yb

Bardsey
12th-May-2004, 03:19 PM
Thanks- will do :)
Do you go to the Engine Shed by the way (been there a couple of times, not bad at all)?
yb

Yes, the Engine Shed is one of my regular stompin' grounds. :waycool:

Yogi_Bear
12th-May-2004, 03:24 PM
Yes, the Engine Shed is one of my regular stompin' grounds. :waycool:
..in which case our paths might cross some other time anyway..
Back on theme, I'm not sure whether Mikey's second class will be for fixed partners or not (he might care to comment) but I'm sure it will be fun in any event :wink:
..not long to go now!!

Bardsey
12th-May-2004, 03:26 PM
..in which case our paths might cross some other time anyway..
Back on theme, I'm not sure whether Mikey's second class will be for fixed partners or not (he might care to comment) but I'm sure it will be fun in any event :wink:
..not long to go now!!

Yes you definitely need a partner for it. I'd PMd Mikey about it and he said you did. Hey ho!:sick:

Yogi_Bear
12th-May-2004, 04:01 PM
Yes you definitely need a partner for it. I'd PMd Mikey about it and he said you did. Hey ho!:sick:
In which case he must be planning something pretty sinful :devil:

Mikey
12th-May-2004, 04:47 PM
In which case he must be planning something pretty sinful :devil:

I have two classes running over the weekend and the first one which is "Slow and Sensual" will not be fixed partners, fixed grins maybe, but the only fixed partner class i am doing is "Strictly Sinful", I fully intend to make it a very good one for all the dancers from up North, who may not get the chance to get down South etc...

By the way, I do believe that Martins Aerials class is fixed partners too, so bear that in mind...

DangerousCurves
12th-May-2004, 07:39 PM
Originally posted by Mikey
I fully intend to make it a very good one for all the dancers from up North, who may not get the chance to get down South etc...

At the risk of our thread being sent upstairs.....

Is that the name of one of the moves you'll be teaching??? :devil:

Mikey
12th-May-2004, 07:44 PM
Originally posted by DangerousCurves
At the risk of our thread being sent upstairs.....

Is that the name of one of the moves you'll be teaching??? :devil:

Since you seem so interested "DC" , am i not correct in thinking you have yet to find a partner for the sinful class ?

Any brave boys (with big hands:wink: ) fancy auditioning for the experience of a lifetime:clap:

DangerousCurves
12th-May-2004, 07:57 PM
Originally posted by Mikey
Since you seem so interested "DC" , am i not correct in thinking you have yet to find a partner for the sinful class ?

Any brave boys (with big hands:wink: ) fancy auditioning for the experience of a lifetime:clap:

Oh lordy! Walked into that one - but thought I had a lifetime ban after nearly suffocating one partner in a frontal wrap during a mere "Sweet and Sassy" Class.

Admittedly, he was still smiling bravely - but his glasses were askew and his hands were shaking....

Gentlemen, you have been warned :what: