PDA

View Full Version : More dancing in the streets... Stirling!

Franck
6th-May-2004, 01:09 PM
Hey ya'll... we're street dancing again.

Stirling this time! Anyone fancy helping out, there will be good dancing, fun people and free food and drink... so all in all, a perfect afternoon.

Meet This Saturday, 8th May at 1.00pm, outside the Albert Hall, Dumbarton Road.

In case of rain, phone the Ceroc Scotland number (01324-613 209) on the Saturday morning (after 11.00am) to confirm we're on! :waycool:

Franck.

TheTramp
6th-May-2004, 01:24 PM
Originally posted by Franck
In case of rain, phone the Ceroc Scotland number (01324-613 209) on the Saturday morning (after 11.00am) to confirm we're on! :waycool:Nah. Call at 8am. Franck would love to speak to you then!! :whistle:

Trampy

Franck
6th-May-2004, 01:28 PM
Originally posted by TheTramp
Nah. Call at 8am. Franck would love to speak to you then!! :whistle: Funny! :wink:

Not much point phoning that early as I wouldn't have made a decision anyway!
Should have a reasonable outlook by 11...

TheTramp
6th-May-2004, 01:31 PM
Funny! :wink:Anyone who wants to call at 7am, PM me, and I'll give you his mobile number too :whistle:

Trampy

Forte
6th-May-2004, 02:33 PM
Hey Trampy...street dancing! Hope it goes well and you don't get interrupted by a strange woman in the crowd...:blush:

TheTramp
6th-May-2004, 02:34 PM
Originally posted by Forte
Hey Trampy...street dancing! Hope it goes well and you don't get interrupted by a strange woman in the crowd...:blush: Oh. I don't know. There's nothing wrong with the odd, strange woman :D

Trampy

linda
6th-May-2004, 03:43 PM
Hi Franck:grin:

I take you mean this Saturday? (8th May)

Linda:kiss:

linda
6th-May-2004, 03:45 PM
Oh. I don't know. There's nothing wrong with the odd, strange woman :DTrampy

And there's nothing wrong with the odd, strange man:wink:!

Linda:cheers:

Franck
6th-May-2004, 03:56 PM
Originally posted by linda
I take you mean this Saturday? (8th May) Yes indeed I do :D

I updated my first post now (thanks for the reminder). Does that mean you're going and we'll get to dance again? :flower:

TheTramp
6th-May-2004, 03:58 PM
the odd, strange man:wink:! I personally prefer the 'Weirdo' tag, thank you very much :whistle:

Trampy

linda
6th-May-2004, 04:14 PM
I personally prefer the 'Weirdo' tag, thank you very much :whistle:Trampy Ok.......Steve, 'weirdo' The Tramp???

or..... The Tramp 'weirdo' Steve????

or..... The 'weirdo'Tramp, Steve???

or.....'Weirdo', Steve the Tramp???:confused: :wink:

Linda:hug:

TheTramp
6th-May-2004, 04:18 PM
Ok.......Steve, 'weirdo' The Tramp???

or..... The Tramp 'weirdo' Steve????

or..... The 'weirdo'Tramp, Steve???

or.....'Weirdo', Steve the Tramp???:confused: :wink:
Oh. All of the above :D

Trampy

linda
6th-May-2004, 04:18 PM
Yes indeed I do :DI updated my first post now (thanks for the reminder). Does that mean you're going and we'll get to dance again? :flower:

I'll do my best, sore back permitting:) Dance in the Street with you??? How could I refuse such an offer? :wink: (and of course the flowers:wink: )

Linda (still the quietest one:grin: !!)
:hug:

Dreadful Scathe
6th-May-2004, 04:19 PM
lol forget i said anythng :)

linda
6th-May-2004, 04:28 PM
Originally posted by Dreadful Scathe
lol forget i said anythng :)

Ok, DS now I'm totally confused, pressed the quote button on your post and this came up????:confused:

I was going to say.... the hand is quicker than the eye, but whose eye and whose hand I'm not sure:confused: ( I seem to be very confused today:what: ??)

Linda::hug:

Ok NOW I'm with you:wink:

linda
7th-May-2004, 05:21 PM
Yes, completely confused:confused:
I forgot I'm a working girl now Franck:sad: and sadly I'm on call on Saturday:tears: so won't make it to Stirling:sad:

Hope the busk goes well, just have to grab a dance with you some other time:flower:

Tazmanian Devil
9th-May-2004, 01:49 AM
Hey ya'll... we're street dancing again.

Stirling this time! Anyone fancy helping out, there will be good dancing, fun people and free food and drink... so all in all, a perfect afternoon.Franck.
FOOD AND DRINK!! We don't get food and drink on our street dances!! :sick: Dan does buy us coffe mind :flower: but your street dance sounds more like a party!! Damn I wish I lived in Scotland :worthy:

Tiggerbabe
9th-May-2004, 09:42 AM
Franck is very generous - as well as food and drink you get into the party on the night of the busk for nothing :D

We had a great time yesterday, it turned out to be a beautiful afternoon and there was a great turnout from the Stirling class as well as Glasgow and Dundee.

Even the smurf turned a lighter shade of blue in the sunshine :wink: mind you, being Scotland, by the time we left the pub it was pouring with rain :rolleyes:

Next busk for Stirling is in June, I think, Taz, if you can make it :flower: :flower:

Siobhan (Forum Plant)
9th-May-2004, 06:45 PM
Originally posted by Tazmanian Devil
Damn I wish I lived in Scotland :worthy:

Move up here then...... :waycool: I did!

Life's too short to be living in England :rolleyes:

TheTramp
9th-May-2004, 07:06 PM
Originally posted by Siobhan
Move up here then...... :waycool: I did!

Life's too short to be living in England :rolleyes: All the best people have!! :whistle:

Trampy

Heather
9th-May-2004, 10:35 PM
:wink: :wink: All the best people were living here already!!!!!:rofl:

:hug:
Heather,
XX

Tiggerbabe
9th-May-2004, 10:38 PM
You tell him H - you just beat me to it!!!!! :rofl: :wink:

CJ
10th-May-2004, 01:29 PM
I forgot I'm a working girl now Franck:sad:

Gosh, Linda.

Fallen on hard times or just an alternative to ceroc on your week nights?!?

:blush:

John S
11th-May-2004, 12:52 PM
Originally posted by Sheena

Next busk for Stirling is in June, I think

I missed the news about the Stirling busk last week, could have gone and would have enjoyed embarrassing my son by dancing in the streets near his university!

Is there a date for June?