PDA

View Full Version : Champs Pics...

Boomer
5th-May-2004, 02:25 PM
I'm having probs with my software so can't post my fav pics yet. In the meantime, anybody have any to share?

Peter
5th-May-2004, 02:30 PM
Oh yes ...

under par
5th-May-2004, 02:35 PM
Any more Peter???:whistle:

Pammy
5th-May-2004, 02:37 PM
Below Left: There's always one!

Below Right: In our case, there were two :what: :wink:

under par
5th-May-2004, 02:42 PM
Pam got to say the Peter's pics more attractive.!!:blush: :devil:

under par

Boomer
5th-May-2004, 02:52 PM
When asked what he was competing in, Franck replied "oohhh, I'm not here to compete, I'm here to work. I'm a judge!"

PS, Not used to Photoshop, hope this works :tears:

Boomer
5th-May-2004, 03:19 PM
Getting the hang of this. Quite like this one, notice the quiet one having quick shoofty of the 'talent' :grin:

Andy McGregor
5th-May-2004, 04:27 PM
Here is your Photoshop Tutorial.

Go to 'image' then 'adjust' then pick one of the options like 'levels' or 'curves' then just play with the settings. I don't claim to be an expert but I've adjusted this one.

Boomer
5th-May-2004, 04:28 PM
You're the second person who has said that! But I like the way I posted them :tears: You've made it so Sheena walks around on two pillars of Divine-light!

Bill
5th-May-2004, 04:42 PM
Originally posted by Boomer
You're the second person who has said that! But I like the way I posted them :tears: You've made it so Sheena walks around on two pillars of Divine-light!

Sounds like Sheena........... :rofl: ..........although she wasn't looking that bright at Heathrow on Monday :rofl:

Bill
5th-May-2004, 04:49 PM
Hope there's a few more. I took a camera and didn't take any pics at all so would be good to see a few more.

Boomer
5th-May-2004, 04:53 PM
Just for Bill

David Franklin
5th-May-2004, 04:59 PM
Just for Bill
Shall I brighten this one...?

Pammy
5th-May-2004, 05:04 PM
But I like the way I posted them :tears:

That's coz you can't see us :tears: :rofl:

Boomer
5th-May-2004, 05:07 PM
Originally posted by David Franklin
Shall I brighten this one...?
Nope, I prefer mine :yum: A moody sense of contrast that perfectly accompanies the B.T.C silky smooth skills of Bill.

Pammy
5th-May-2004, 05:08 PM
The Prawnster and I - was that top that low :what: ???

Boomer
5th-May-2004, 05:09 PM
Originally posted by Pammy
The Prawnster and I - was that top that low :what: ???
Oh yes :devil:

Pammy
5th-May-2004, 05:09 PM
and another...

Pammy
5th-May-2004, 05:12 PM
Nope, I prefer mine :yum: A moody sense of contrast that perfectly accompanies the B.T.C silky smotth skills of Bill.

He does actually smell of chocolate you know.. I can confirm this.

Has anyone else had the pleasure of watching him drink a vile of poison? :rofl: Well, I think it was poison :what: :innocent:

PS Who are you calling smotth? You colour adjustments are more smotthy Sir! :wink:

Boomer
5th-May-2004, 05:13 PM
One more for Bill, Fran and Denise? And YES, WITH moody lighting!

...PS Who are you calling smotth? You colour adjustments are more smotthy Sir! :wink:
I was sure I'd changed that :what:

Pammy
5th-May-2004, 05:17 PM
and for those who enjoy seeing the outfits, the colours and the people in the pictures.... :wink: here it is doctored...

Gadget
5th-May-2004, 05:42 PM
na...this is Just For Bill...

Peter
5th-May-2004, 07:06 PM
More champs pics here (http://www.ceroclondon.com/champs_2004.htm)

linda
5th-May-2004, 10:03 PM
Getting the hang of this. Quite like this one, notice the quiet one having quick shoofty of the 'talent' :grin:

Oh dear:sad:

I thought that was where you were standing Boomer:flower:
Didn't get to dance or speak to you:tears:, but then, I was very, very quiet, don't think anyone even noticed me dancing:wink:

Linda:hug:

Boomer
5th-May-2004, 10:29 PM
Originally posted by linda
...but then, I was very, very quiet, don't think anyone even noticed me dancing:wink: ...Linda:hug:
For once you were, didn't know you were ther until I saw you! One more, unfortunately DH looks more 'Hound of Hell' than Scooby :nice:

linda
5th-May-2004, 10:44 PM
For once you were, didn't know you were ther until I saw you! One more, unfortunately DH looks more 'Hound of Hell' than Scooby :nice:

Yes, he does indeed :grin: but that's probably because I wouldn't let him wear his Scooby slippers:wink:

Linda:cheers:

cerocmetro
6th-May-2004, 02:20 AM
The Urban Metro girls strutting their stuff

cerocmetro
6th-May-2004, 02:25 AM
I married her coz she was so sweet and innocent:wink:
This was Mandy & Maureen warming up to go on,

under par
6th-May-2004, 08:29 AM
Originally posted by Andy McGregor
Here is your Photoshop Tutorial.

Go to 'image' then 'adjust' then pick one of the options like 'levels' or 'curves' then just play with the settings. I don't claim to be an expert but I've adjusted this one.

your knowledge knows no bouds :cheers:

under par
6th-May-2004, 08:30 AM
Originally posted by under par
your knowledge knows no bouds :cheers:

sorry that should read "bounds"

Pammy
6th-May-2004, 09:22 AM
Originally posted by under par
sorry that should read "bounds"

You're right. As we all well know, Andy does know many bouts :wink:

Bill
6th-May-2004, 11:18 AM
One more for Bill, Fran and Denise? And YES, WITH moody lighting!

I was sure I'd changed that :what:

and if they had kept the lighting way down maybe we might have won :whistle: :D

thanks for the pics........ :cheers:

Peter
6th-May-2004, 11:18 AM

Peter
6th-May-2004, 11:31 AM

Bill
6th-May-2004, 03:58 PM
Originally posted by Peter

Is he just concentrating really hard ????????

TheTramp
6th-May-2004, 04:00 PM
Originally posted by Bill
Is he just concentrating really hard ???????? Probably thinking about Leeds playing football (and other very boring things!!).

Trampy

Bill
6th-May-2004, 04:04 PM
Originally posted by TheTramp
Probably thinking about Leeds playing football (and other very boring things!!).

Trampy

just as well then.......................... :innocent: :grin:

TheTramp
6th-May-2004, 04:09 PM
just as well then.......................... :innocent: :grin: PS. Don't tell DavidB that I said that!!! :eek:

Trampy

Fran
6th-May-2004, 05:30 PM
Originally posted by Gadget
na...this is Just For Bill...

(photo missing .. on a few back )

na.... he likes it best when hes in the middle:devil: :wink:

Tiggerbabe
6th-May-2004, 08:27 PM
Sounds like Sheena........... :rofl: ..........although she wasn't looking that bright at Heathrow on Monday :rofl:
Cheeky beggar!!!! I looked great at Heathrow on Monday - it was just your eyes that were blurry :wink: :wink: :hug:

Boomer, I like your picture better - you can't really see my face and the strappy bits on my trousers look way-cool :flower:

Tazmanian Devil
7th-May-2004, 01:22 AM

Damn it didn't work tried to copy boomers pic!! :sad:

Tazmanian Devil
7th-May-2004, 01:26 AM
oh Im am looking very arresting behind you here with my wacko fireman!! :nice: Yippee it worked!!

Dreadful Scathe
7th-May-2004, 09:10 AM
Originally posted by Tazmanian Devil
oh Im am looking very arresting behind you here with my wacko fireman!! :nice: Yippee it worked!!

Phwoar... that no 143 has a nice behind :D

linda
7th-May-2004, 09:36 AM
Originally posted by Dreadful Scathe

No... DS, Doesn't matter how many compliments you pay me...I'm not coming back to live in the cupboard!!:wink: :wink:

Bill
7th-May-2004, 09:46 AM

and it's attached to a pretty good pair of legs .........:D and congrats again to Linda and Dave for doing so well in the final :flower:

Boomer
7th-May-2004, 02:04 PM
Originally posted by Sheena
...Boomer, I like your picture better - you can't really see my face and the strappy bits on my trousers look way-cool :flower:
See, there is accounting for taste! Shoon in action, whooossshhh!!!!

Boomer
7th-May-2004, 02:06 PM

No... DS, Doesn't matter how many compliments you pay me...I'm not coming back to live in the cupboard!!:wink: :wink:
You sure he wasn't talking about DH? :what:

:grin:

Dave Hancock
7th-May-2004, 02:14 PM
After all, he has allegedly had success with me while in drag:confused: :confused:

P.S.

Thanks Mr Boomer for posting the piccie of me looking like a crazed maniac!!

linda
7th-May-2004, 02:18 PM
and it's attached to a pretty good pair of legs .........:D and congrats again to Linda and Dave for doing so well in the final :flower:

Thanks, but I hear your legs are pretty good too, especially in high heels:yum: Are we going to see them in the 'Open' in the Scottish Champs then?:wink:

Linda:kiss:

linda
7th-May-2004, 02:20 PM
You sure he wasn't talking about DH? :what:
:grin:

How could you dent my fragile ego???:tears: After all I am the quiet one:wink:

Boomer
7th-May-2004, 02:20 PM
Sorry Dave :flower: :) Mind you, it could get worse...from what I've seen DS has put you all forward for a nudie performance...well, nudie in relation to how little is raised for charity :what:

Chicklet
7th-May-2004, 02:26 PM
Thanks, but I hear your legs are pretty good too, especially in high heels:yum: Are we going to see them 'Open' in the Scottish Champs then?:wink:

:confused: :confused: Linda what ARE you suggesting!!!?!!

Bill
7th-May-2004, 02:34 PM
Thanks, but I hear your legs are pretty good too, especially in high heels:yum: Are we going to see them in the 'Open' in the Scottish Champs then?:wink:

Well the shoes might make an appearance but I think I'll sit and watch them. Maybe Fran can dance with them instead of me .........she might actually get further :rofl:

Given the stick a few folk have taken for dressing in drag maybe it wouldn't be a good idea. :sick: :blush:

linda
7th-May-2004, 02:38 PM
Originally posted by Chicklet
:confused: :confused: Linda what ARE you suggesting!!!?!!

Oooops!!!!...just missed out a little word..'in' makes all the difference though... mind you now that I think about it maybe you're on to something :wink: :wink:

Boomer
7th-May-2004, 02:39 PM
Originally posted by Tazmanian Devil
oh Im am looking very arresting behind you here with my wacko fireman!!...
Umm, that's DH not me! I don't look psycho...much :tears:
I could be wrong, but was this you and Wacko?

Boomer
7th-May-2004, 02:41 PM
Oooops!!!!...just missed out a little word..'in' makes all the difference though... mind you now that I think about it maybe you're on to something :wink: :wink:

:rofl: :rofl: Missed that the first time. Thank you Chicklet :rofl:

linda
7th-May-2004, 02:45 PM
Given the stick a few folk have taken for dressing in drag maybe it wouldn't be a good idea. :sick: :blush:

Mmmn..... maybe you've got a point but I have to say Bill, wouldn't matter how you dress...as a triple medal winner and Blues dancer extraodinaire you would still look brill....:flower: and please can I have a dance with you before the Scottish Champs??Hopefully Southport??

Linda :hug:

Dreadful Scathe
7th-May-2004, 02:51 PM
Originally posted by Dave Hancock
After all, he has allegedly had success with me while in drag:confused:

Allegedly ? I even introduced you to my parents if you recall !
'a very nice young girl' they said :)

Originally posted by Dave Hancock
Thanks Mr Boomer for posting the piccie of me looking like a crazed maniac!!

As opposed to the other pictures that don't ? :D

Bill
7th-May-2004, 03:30 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Dreadful Scathe
[B]Allegedly ? I even introduced you to my parents if you recall !
'a very nice young girl' they said :)

:na: :rofl: ........how quickly they forget eh..........:tears:

Bill
7th-May-2004, 03:32 PM
and please can I have a dance with you before the Scottish Champs??Hopefully Southport??

Linda :hug:

With or without heels :D Would love a few ......and given how long the freestyle goes on for looks as if there'll be time to dance with everyone. Although don't honestly see me making it till 4 or 6 am :rolleyes: :what:

thewacko
8th-May-2004, 01:23 AM
I could be wrong, but was this you and Wacko?
Taz and thewacko strike again, Thats us but I promise I only dress like that on a weekend, or when I hear Andy Mcgregor is about!

Andy McGregor
8th-May-2004, 09:22 AM
Originally posted by thewacko
Taz and thewacko strike again, Thats us but I promise I only dress like that on a weekend, or when I hear Andy Mcgregor is about!

Respect is due:worthy: I may even abdicate so Thewacko and take the throne as Queen of MJ competitions.

Hey Thewacko, did wearing women's clothes change the way you thought about your body? I actually find myself getting far more critical of my looks and 'curves' :sick: when I wear women's clothes. So far I feel like I need huge amounts amounts of cosmetic surgery, liposuction, exercise, moisturiser, depilation, make-up, etc - basically I feel like and ungroomed slob when I wear women's clothes. I really do get that 'does by bum look big in this' feeling and I wish my tummy was flatter:what:. And I need to change my walk, how I stand, how I sit and even how and where:devil: I go to the loo! The things I don't need to change are how I shop and I think I've got the knack of girlie chatting:flower:

But dressing as a man and dancing with Sheepster hasn't reduced the number of people who think I'm gay - the good news is that people are now really nice about thinking that way:confused: I've had quite a few people on and off the Forum report to me that they overheard someone saying "I thought those gay guys in Old Gits were really good" - there was no question mark at all in the "gay guys" bit - and I love the "really good" bit:waycool: Speaking personally, I don't have a problem with people making this mistake, I'm relaxed about my sexuality and people soon realise that I'm straight(ish:devil: ) when they meet me. But, having given it some thought I am a bit worried what real gay guys might think...

Martin
8th-May-2004, 11:44 AM
Proof positive the double supergirl is possible...

Andy McGregor
8th-May-2004, 12:39 PM
Once I'd seen who was watching Martin I couldn't resist this:devil:

Martin
8th-May-2004, 06:52 PM
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Lory
8th-May-2004, 07:03 PM
Originally posted by Martin
Proof positive the double supergirl is possible...

I think they look like a couple Angel wings! Lovely! :worthy:

Tazmanian Devil
8th-May-2004, 09:31 PM
Hey Thewacko, did wearing women's clothes change the way you thought about your body? I actually find myself getting far more critical of my looks and 'curves' when I wear women's clothes. So far I feel like I need huge amounts amounts of cosmetic surgery, liposuction, exercise, moisturiser, depilation, make-up, etc - basically I feel like and ungroomed slob when I wear women's clothes. I really do get that 'does by bum look big in this' feeling and I wish my tummy was flatter And I need to change my walk, how I stand, how I sit and even how and where I go to the loo! The things I don't need to change are how I shop and I think I've got the knack of girlie chatting
One thing The Wacko didn't get was a complex!! He is soo much fun and always up for a laugh :clap: :kiss: Although I was quite amazed at his nerves at the champs he is usually the least nervous person I know. He done so well though even if Mike elard did take the mick out of his outfit:rolleyes:

But dressing as a man and dancing with Sheepster hasn't reduced the number of people who think I'm gay - the good news is that people are now really nice about thinking that way I've had quite a few people on and off the Forum report to me that they overheard someone saying "I thought those gay guys in Old Gits were really good" - there was no question mark at all in the "gay guys" bit - and I love the "really good" bit Speaking personally, I don't have a problem with people making this mistake, I'm relaxed about my sexuality and people soon realise that I'm straight(ish:devil: ) when they meet me. But, having given it some thought I am a bit worried what real gay guys might think...

thewacko
11th-May-2004, 11:05 AM
Respect is due:worthy: I may even abdicate so Thewacko and take the throne as Queen of MJ competitions.
TOTAL RESPECT but I do not deserve such a high accolade from the one and only true Queen :worthy: :worthy:

Hey Thewacko, did wearing women's clothes change the way you thought about your body? I actually find myself getting far more critical of my looks and 'curves' :sick: when I wear women's clothes. So far I feel like I need huge amounts amounts of cosmetic surgery, liposuction, exercise, moisturiser, depilation, make-up, etc - basically I feel like and ungroomed slob when I wear women's clothes. I really do get that 'does by bum look big in this' feeling and I wish my tummy was flatter:what:. And I need to change my walk, how I stand, how I sit and even how and where:devil: I go to the loo! The things I don't need to change are how I shop and I think I've got the knack of girlie chatting:flower: Hey my body is mine if anyone else don't like it tough I can live with it, as long as a certain other person can I am happy:rofl:

:cheers: must buy you one when we are at the nest venue together:cheers:

Pammy
11th-May-2004, 02:08 PM
at the nest venue together:cheers:

Is it in the Hollow Tree? :wink:

Now there's an offer, eh Andy?!? :grin:

thewacko
11th-May-2004, 02:16 PM
Is it in the Hollow Tree? :wink:

Now there's an offer, eh Andy?!? :grin:

:confused: OK so i am a dislexic atheist who doesnt beleive in dogs:what:

I once ventured into the hollow tree, by eck that was scary:wink:

Pammy
11th-May-2004, 02:21 PM
I once ventured into the hollow tree, by eck that was scary:wink:

Ahh, but it's a bit like the matrix though, once you've had the in-pill, you'll never truely escape :wink:

Spellings? Don't give me that old chestnut :wink: Anyone wanting to nest with Andy will always feel at home in the tree :grin:

Pammy
11th-May-2004, 02:22 PM
by eck that was scary:wink:

Don't you mean "by eck THEY were scarey!" :rofl:

thewacko
13th-May-2004, 11:33 AM
,ere pammy he has a nicer arse than you

Pammy
13th-May-2004, 11:40 AM

I say :what: , he is looking rathering intently at you isn't he? :really:

Boomer
13th-May-2004, 12:06 PM
Until he saw his face bt the look of it! "Quick! Pammy! Hide me!"
:rofl:

Pammy
13th-May-2004, 12:14 PM
Until he saw his face bt the look of it! "Quick! Pammy! Hide me!"
:rofl:

Who's bum is that in the bottom right of the picture? :what:

Pammy
13th-May-2004, 12:15 PM
Wait a minute! That's no bum, or any other lower organs - that's a giant smurf hat :grin:

Pammy
13th-May-2004, 12:18 PM
Wait a minute! That's no bum, or any other lower organs - that's a giant smurf hat :grin:

Or is it Andy McGregor streaking? :what:

thewacko
13th-May-2004, 12:21 PM
Who's bum is that in the bottom right of the picture? :what:

thats no bum, its a lovely lady

Pammy
13th-May-2004, 12:25 PM
:rofl: No, she's definitely a bum - seen her somewhere before, but not sure where.

Or is it a big bum :tears: :rofl:

Barry Shnikov
18th-May-2004, 08:22 PM
...and this took about 30 minutes.

Pammy
19th-May-2004, 12:20 PM
:confused:

thewacko
19th-May-2004, 12:28 PM
:yeah:

Barry Shnikov
19th-May-2004, 08:52 PM
:confused:

Hey!! Who nicked my attachment??:what:

Tiggerbabe
19th-May-2004, 09:06 PM
well, it wasn't me - where did you put it? :eek:

Emma
19th-May-2004, 11:24 PM
Have you tried under the bed...I find a lot of things make their way there...or on the piano....or down the back of the sofa..?

Tiggerbabe
20th-May-2004, 12:09 AM
What about that drawer in the kitchen? You know the one where "everything" ends up :grin:

Barry Shnikov
20th-May-2004, 12:18 AM
Originally posted by Emma
Have you tried...on the piano....

No, perhaps my polo ponies ate it... :wink:

Emma
29th-May-2004, 11:00 PM
Originally posted by Sheena
What about that drawer in the kitchen? You know the one where "everything" ends up :grin: Oh that's where it all is...in YOUR blimmin kitchen drawer! :hug: