PDA

View Full Version : Dance Diversity on a Sunday Night!

Lory
4th-May-2004, 04:39 PM
Thought some of you West coast swingers might be interested in this?

This is copied from an Email sent to me.

Dance Diversity on a Sunday Night!

Starting Sunday 9th May we are also taking over Area Nightclub in Watford for 3 additional rooms of other dancing every Sunday.

Why is this good news for YOU?

It means that in addition to the Modern Jive in Jongleurs you are free to move between the 2 venues, to learn Salsa or West Coast Swing, listen to other music or dance to Salsa (Area Main Bar), Smooth/West Coast Swing (Area Premier Bar) or Boogie Woogie and Rhythm and Blues (Area Hide Bar) or of course Modern Jive in Jongleurs.

Ever wanted to learn Salsa or West Coast Swing but don't want to do it all evening? Just take the class of your choice, dance a bit and then if you wish, go back to Jongleurs for the rest of the evening or move between the 2 venues. Develop your versatility, you may get to enjoy your dancing even more!

All classes for Salsa and Beginners West Coast Swing start at 7.30 as will the Beginners Modern Jive (in Jongleurs as at present). We're not teaching for the Boogie Woogie/Rhythm and Blues, this will be a dance only room from 8.45 for anyone who likes to dance to great 40s and 50s music.

Dancing goes on in both venues until 11.30 (we're trying to stretch Area until midnight).

We think this is giant step forward in weekly dance nights and are really excited about it!

Tell all your friends 'cos they'll love it, too!

See you this coming Sunday

Fred and Beckie

P.S. Area Nightclub is only about 4 doors along from Jongleurs.

under par
4th-May-2004, 05:20 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Lory

[Starting Sunday 9th May we are also taking over Area Nightclub in Watford for 3 additional rooms of other dancing every Sunday.

Watford,
Lori I can only just manage Ealing from down here in sunny Worthing.
:confused:

Watford is another dimension, or short holiday.

See you soon. Paul :hug: :cheers:

spindr
4th-May-2004, 06:25 PM
Originally posted by Lory
Thought some of you West coast swingers might be interested in this?

Dance Diversity on a Sunday Night!

...We're not teaching for the Boogie Woogie...

Damn, I've just got the bug for learning Boogie Woogie! Don't s'pose anyone knows of classes in Hampshire or nearby?

SpinDr.