PDA

View Full Version : Scottish Champs Showcase

Scot
4th-May-2004, 02:09 PM
I have been requested to create this Category.

However to do so I would need some Intrest, so far one Couple have requested it.

Would there be any intrest in doing it. If you would want to enter this. Please PM me via this forum or at the email below.

Little Em
4th-May-2004, 03:20 PM
what a good idea!!

i love show case!!! me & partner would enter!! we have never been to scotland champs so will b coming anyway#! cant wait!!

whats everyones thoughts???

little em from ceroc central

Scot
6th-May-2004, 09:57 AM
I have three couples so far

Any one else intrested please contact me directly.

Given that the promotional material is already done for this event I will probably make the category free to enter although the admission fee to the event will still hold.

Kind Regards

Scot

Little Em
6th-May-2004, 10:03 AM
excellent!!!
:grin:

ok so how do we enter ???? as its not on the form !!
im really pleased thank you for your efforts!!

who r the other couples!!??

let me know what we need to do to enter??

em x x

Bill
6th-May-2004, 04:20 PM
Originally posted by Scot

I will probably make the category free to enter although the admission fee to the event will still hold.

Kind Regards

Scot

free..............ooooh.....wonder if I can put some moves together inntime:D

As all the money goes to charity why not invite competitors to 'donate' £5 or so :grin:

TheTramp
6th-May-2004, 04:26 PM
Originally posted by Bill
free..............ooooh.....wonder if I can put some moves together inntime:D You want to enter with me then Bill?? :flower:

Trampy

Little Em
6th-May-2004, 04:26 PM
that sounds like good idea......!

im glad some one else has posted onto this thread! i was starting to look like a right sad case on my own! :whistle:

well bill..... as my only email buddy on here!! thanks!!! :clap:

little em x

Bill
7th-May-2004, 09:50 AM
Originally posted by littleemc-central
that sounds like good idea......!

im glad some one else has posted onto this thread! i was starting to look like a right sad case on my own! :whistle:

well bill..... as my only email buddy on here!! thanks!!! :clap:

little em x

oooh I have a buddy................ :flower: :D See you at the Comp:cheers:

Bill
7th-May-2004, 09:50 AM
Originally posted by TheTramp
You want to enter with me then Bill?? :flower:

Trampy

You want me to wear my heels ??????????????:rolleyes:

Little Em
7th-May-2004, 09:59 AM
i think trampy should wear the heels!! :wink:

bill... what r u entering?!!??! .............

only bout 11 weeks to go till the comp !!!

little em x:innocent:

Bill
7th-May-2004, 10:36 AM
i think trampy should wear the heels!! :wink:

bill... what r u entering?!!??! .............

only bout 11 weeks to go till the comp !!!

Trampy in heels.............. :what: :sick:

Haven't really thought yet. Suggetsed last year that I might well 'retire' but so far haven't discussed anything with Fran or Denise.

You coming up to compete ??

Little Em
7th-May-2004, 10:41 AM
yep i certainly am coming up to see you all!! :grin:

me & partner alex r entering the showcase!!!

thinking of entering the open or advanced aswell..... but that seems a bit scary after watching them at hammer!!! :sick:

dont retire!! compete!!

em x:innocent:

ElaineB
7th-May-2004, 12:04 PM
Trampy in heels.............. :what: :sick:

Haven't really thought yet. Suggetsed last year that I might well 'retire' but so far haven't discussed anything with Fran or Denise.

Retire??? Good grief man, you will let down all the Bristol/Cardiff Ladies if you do! They are queing up to dance with you now! Janice from Bristol was raving about you after the masked ball at Walthamstow - seems you have a bit of petrol left in the tank yet! :D

When is it by the way?? I think a number of 'our lot' may be coming up, but don't think Simon and I can make it - but if you and Trampy are to compete together, I will start making enquiries straight away!! :D

Elaine :worthy: :kiss:

Little Em
7th-May-2004, 12:14 PM
bill it looks like u r a wanted man!!! :wink:

if ur dance card is not full we will have to have a boogie at the comp!!! :grin:

elaine!! hi!!!
how many peps r coming from your end to the comp?!?!

x em :innocent:

Dreadful Scathe
7th-May-2004, 12:22 PM

how many peps r coming from your end to the comp?!?!

ooer !

Originally posted by ElaineB

but if you and Trampy are to compete together

This has quickly become a feature of the comp - give this room and it'll be billed as 'come to the scottish comp ...special showcase featuring Bill and TheTramp in drag'.

I love it when suggestions become rumours, get up steam and run to the finish line dressed as chickens :)

er..if you see what i mean :D

Little Em
7th-May-2004, 12:55 PM
in drag??!??!?? :eek:

what a sight!!!
trampy what have we started!!!!!>! :whistle:

ElaineB
7th-May-2004, 01:03 PM
in drag??!??!?? :eek:

what a sight!!!
trampy what have we started!!!!!>! :whistle:

Hi littel em.

Well, I have just been on the blower to a few potential long distance travellers! Probably not that many, but I'll get back to you on that one! Anyway, you guys get the awards for long distance travel and supprt! Couldn't believe the amount of noise you managed to generate at Blackpool - what with the bagpipes et al! All we at Bristol and Cardoff can do is throw daffoldils or leeks! :D

So, Dreadfull Scathe, Bill and Trampy are to dress up in drag and dance to the something about chickens?? The 'birdie song?' :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I wanna be there!!!!

Elaine:rofl:

Little Em
7th-May-2004, 01:19 PM
they did have bagpipes which was v LOUD!!!!

so we done our best ...... wellll as ceroc central we had to make a point somwhere along the way!!!!!! :grin:

im trying to get lots of peps to come up to scotland in august aswell!!! but so far there is just me & al !!!! .............

so...may have to borrow those bagpipes and cheer ourselves on!!!!!

:what:

LITTLE EM X X :innocent:

Bill
7th-May-2004, 02:00 PM

So, Dreadfull Scathe, Bill and Trampy are to dress up in drag and dance to the something about chickens?? The 'birdie song?' :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I wanna be there!!!!

Elaine:rofl:

Now see what you started you little blue smurf .................:sick:

I can't concentrate on my work now thinking of you and Trampy in drag - and I don't mean that in a good way !! Mind you that's getting normal for you after your 'success' with Brady and Dave :wink:

I'd pay money not to watch us ..........:D :rolleyes:

Bill
7th-May-2004, 02:03 PM
- seems you have a bit of petrol left in the tank yet! :D

Elaine :worthy: :kiss:

maybe the tank's not quite empty but the chasis is more battered Morris Minor than new sleek Mercedes ...:whistle: Wonder if I cna have my spark plugs changed and my filter renewed...and maybe a little spot welding :what: :D

Dreadful Scathe
7th-May-2004, 02:05 PM

I'd pay money not to watch us ..........:D :rolleyes:

thats a good plan - its all for charity after all. We'll threaten to do it completely nude, get MORE donations :)

Dave Hancock
7th-May-2004, 02:11 PM

Mind you that's getting normal for you after your 'success' with Brady and Dave :wink:

I'd like to say that my memory and Bill's differ somewhat on this topic (perhaps it's the age old man:wink:), but for the record I’d like to categorically state that DS enjoyed no success whatsoever with me while he was dressed in drag.

Little Em
7th-May-2004, 02:16 PM
Mmmmm.............. nude??? now there is an idea maybe ill ask alex?!?!
see if hes up for it!!! :wink:

Boomer
7th-May-2004, 02:24 PM
Originally posted by Dreadful Scathe
thats a good plan - its all for charity after all...We'll ...do it completely nude, get MORE donations :)
Dear God, dear dear God :tears:

Bill
7th-May-2004, 02:24 PM
Originally posted by Dave Hancock
I'd like to say that my memory and Bill's differ somewhat on this topic (perhaps it's the age old man:wink:), but for the record I’d like to categorically state that DS enjoyed no success whatsoever with me while he was dressed in drag.

erm............actually I was thinking more of the dancing Dave - what you lot do after the night is finished is no business of mine :rolleyes: :na:

Bill
7th-May-2004, 02:25 PM
Mmmmm.............. nude??? now there is an idea maybe ill ask alex?!?!
see if hes up for it!!! :wink:

a 'naturist' round perhaps. Anyone volunteer to do aerials :innocent: :whistle:

Little Em
7th-May-2004, 02:26 PM
oops!! :rolleyes:

getting a bit carried away then!!! :blush:

em x

Dance Demon
7th-May-2004, 02:27 PM

So, Dreadfull Scathe, Bill and Trampy are to dress up in drag and dance

Aha........the Good, the Bald, and the Wrinkly.........:D :D :wink:

Bill
7th-May-2004, 02:29 PM
Originally posted by Dreadful Scathe
thats a good plan - its all for charity after all. We'll threaten to do it completely nude, get MORE donations :)

or thay might all have a cruel sense of humour and pay nothing at all just to have a laugh :sick: :blush:

Bill
7th-May-2004, 02:30 PM
oops!! :rolleyes:

getting a bit carried away then!!! :blush:

em x

steady now .......it's only Friday afternoon.............. we might get taken upstairs ;)

Bill
7th-May-2004, 02:30 PM
Originally posted by Dance Demon
Aha........the Good, the Bald, and the Wrinkly.........:D :D :wink:

Is DS very wrinkly then .........never looked that closely :grin:

Little Em
7th-May-2004, 02:42 PM
ok so let me get this straight............ there is a section where trampy will be doing aerials in the nude in heels?!?! :rofl:

or is it that my mind is working overtime this fri?!? :devil:

little em :innocent:

Bill
7th-May-2004, 03:19 PM
ok so let me get this straight............ there is a section where trampy will be doing aerials in the nude in heels?!?! :rofl:

or is it that my mind is working overtime this fri?!? :devil:

little em :innocent:

oh good grief..........now I really won't be able to concentrate. Think I'll have nightmares as well.........................:sick: :eek:

TheTramp
7th-May-2004, 04:59 PM
oh good grief..........now I really won't be able to concentrate. Think I'll have nightmares as well.........................:sick: :eek: Me too :sick: :sick: :what:

Trampy

ElaineB
7th-May-2004, 05:17 PM
Originally posted by TheTramp
Me too :sick: :sick: :what:

Trampy

But your Public awaits...........:wink:

Elaine

TheTramp
7th-May-2004, 05:29 PM
But your Public awaits...........:wink: I hope that they've got plenty of popcorn and drink then. Cos they're going to be waiting a bl00dy long time!! :whistle:

Trampy

Mary
7th-May-2004, 10:33 PM
Just starting to put a something together with Tony. First attempt at any choreography so it may be pants, but perhaps we could give it an airing. :sick: Nowhere in the league of Alex and Emma :worthy: but, hey, you don't know if you don't try!!!

Just thought of a really novel idea - maybe he could dress as a man and I could go as a girl. :na: Nah - they'd think we're weird. Maybe they think that already. Maybe they're right. Maybe I've had a glass too many. Maybe I'm paranoid. Maybe I should go to bed!!

Would love to come up for the comp. and see everyone again. From what I hear it's great fun.

M

ElaineB
8th-May-2004, 11:36 PM
Originally posted by Mary

Just thought of a really novel idea - maybe he could dress as a man and I could go as a girl. :na: Nah - they'd think we're weird. Maybe they think that already. Maybe they're right. Maybe I've had a glass too many. Maybe I'm paranoid. Maybe I should go to bed!!

M

Have you ever thought about going dressed as a woman, dressed as a man, dressed as a woman? That 'ud fool em!! :D

Elaine

Mary
9th-May-2004, 07:46 PM
:confused: :confused: :confused:

M

Little Em
14th-May-2004, 08:28 AM
hi mary!!!! glad your entering!!!! :grin:

me & alex haven done a showcase together yet either!! alex done one with emma pettitt!!!

so..... should b fun coming up with ideas anyway!! as u say its all a giggle!!

where do u dance then mary?!?!?

im sooo looking forward to the champs!!!! all excited!!! do u know who else is entering!?

Mary
15th-May-2004, 11:34 AM
Hi littleemc, we haven't entered yet - having difficulty finding accommodation first - travellodge and travelinn are all booked up, but will find something I'm sure.

I think the Scotland comp. should be good fun, but the idea of performing 'solo' where everyone can see every slip-up, wobble and mistake is a bit daunting. As we are both first-timers maybe we can give each other moral support.

We are based in West London so are lucky enough to have some fab venues to chose from - we just don't know how spoilt we are!!!

Are you doing any other of the comps? Maybe see you there.

M

Little Em
17th-May-2004, 08:31 AM
well your more organised than me ! haven even thought bout acc yet!!!! :what:

yeah it is VERY daunting!!!! but we can as u say give each other moral support!! it will b a giggle anyway!!

hopefully we will go to all the weekend comps in sept an oct...there is a couple i think .....must find out!! :sick:

if u go on to the ceroc scotland where all the rules are an that for the champs there is a list of accommodation if that helps you!!!

work is calling ill post again later!!
little em x x:innocent: