4th-May-2004, 07:32 AM
Just a quick note for your future date planner diary

Stompin' in Brighton 2005 dates

18th-20th February 2005

Friday evening dance

Saturday workshops & evening dance

Sunday workshops & tea dance 2-6pm

No Sunday evening dance

All booking forms will be released next month.

Best wishes

Phil Duckett

Lounge Lizard
4th-May-2004, 09:59 AM
Originally posted by stompin' phil
Just a quick note for your future date planner diary

Stompin' in Brighton 2005 dates

18th-20th February 2005

Friday evening dance

Phil Duckett
Friday 18th Feb This is also my Birthday and it's the BIG one so I hope to celebrate my Birthday in style wiv all my friends at Stompin 2005.

HOW BIG...........50:tears: :tears: :tears:

Andy McGregor
4th-May-2004, 10:27 AM
Originally posted by Lounge Lizard
HOW BIG...........50:tears: :tears: :tears:

No... ..never!

:devil:

p.s. I'm sooo much younger than Peter, I'll only be 49 in 2005:waycool:

under par
4th-May-2004, 04:15 PM
Phil
Is there a reason there is no Sunday night dance next year?

Although bought tickets this year for Sat and Sun evenings, didn't make either as Sharon unwell.

Curious why no Sunday!!!:confused:

stompin' phil
4th-May-2004, 06:00 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by under par
[B]
Is there a reason there is no Sunday night dance next year?

Paul
After listing to varoius people over the weekend which also confirmed my own beliefs, that the majority of people after along weekend (60 workshops and a Sat night dance (2am) actually 1am this year .bl**dy clocks going forward go home during the Sunday afternoon or after the last class (similar at other weekend events.

We still may have had 150+ on Sunday night but i feel we may get more on a Friday night especially when people feel it's the start of the weekend rather than the end and knowing you have to get up for work Monday morning

As with all events hopefully in there early days you try to find the right formula which makes every one happy including value for money and maximum dance enjoyment

I hope to see you next year!

Keep on Stompin'

Phil

stompin' phil
14th-November-2004, 04:29 PM
Stompin' in Brighton 2005 18-20th Feb.

Due to work pressures around this time I have decided to cancel this event. On reflection I would not be able to put the time in to make this the success that it deserves and I'm afraid my mortgage, Beano comic subscription & child maintenance must come first!!

I have released the weekend date with the venue but Peter Phillips has taken the Saturday night booking for his 50th birthday. The mencap charity or myself have no links with this event been run but we wish it is a great success.

Keep on Stompin'

Phil Duckett

Ps We will continue to run our Xmas dance and Blues workshop (8 spaces left) on 27th November 2004 as well as our 3 seasonal dances in 2005 (June.September & November) plus our weekly Stompin' Fridays every Friday in Brighton with Viktor