PDA

View Full Version : Dancing tonight (1st May)

TheTramp
1st-May-2004, 12:28 PM
So, is Windsor the only place to dance tonight, or has someone found another venue?

And, if it is to be Windsor, can someone please put up the link again, as I can't be bothered trawling the forum to find it when on dial-up.

Cheers

Trampy

Andy McGregor
1st-May-2004, 01:35 PM
For those of you that don't think London, Dundee and the Home Counties are the centre of the dancing universe there is also a dance in Brighton at the King Alfred. I'm sure it will be great but I'm having a quiet night in to try to remember how to dance:tears:

Debster
1st-May-2004, 02:25 PM
Originally posted by Andy McGregor
... I'm having a quiet night in to try to remember how to dance:tears: You see, there-in lies the problem - don't think about it!!!
But isn't it hard to not think about it when you are thinking about not thinking about it?!!

DavidY
1st-May-2004, 03:56 PM
Originally posted by TheTramp
So, is Windsor the only place to dance tonight, or has someone found another venue?

And, if it is to be Windsor, can someone please put up the link again, as I can't be bothered trawling the forum to find it when on dial-up.

Cheers

Trampy Is this one (http://www.cerocscotland.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=2814) the thread you want? :)

Originally posted by Andy McGregor
For those of you that don't think London, Dundee and the Home Counties are the centre of the dancing universe there is also a dance in Brighton at the King Alfred. .. and of course Gus's* Battle of the DJs at Northwich.

*Is that Gus' or Gus's ? Never could get the hang of apostrophe grammar...