PDA

View Full Version : Forumite Meeting in Southport

Bardsey
28th-April-2004, 02:21 PM
Hi all Southport go-ers!

Here's the details of the Forumite meeting at Southport.

Date and time : Friday 14 May 8pm - 9.30pm

The Dancing Den is only about 90 seconds walk away from the Jive Addiction Ballroom where the main dancing will start at 9.30pm, but our lovely fellow forumite, Johnah (one of the organisers of Southport) has arranged for us to have the Dancing Den from 8 - 9.30pm, where there will be a bar and also dancing to our very own DJ - The Tramp - so a big thanks :kiss: to you Johnah for that.

Also a big thanks :kiss: to The Tramp for agreeing to DJ for us, mind you, at least that way he guarantees that we will let him in
:rofl: Whooshing sound as Bardsey dives for cover

Ahem, just my little joke Steve, stop growling........

Look forward to seeing all of you at the Forumite meeting and having a good old chat and dance before we head off to the main ballroom.

Jill x

xSalsa_Angelx
28th-April-2004, 02:31 PM
Cant wait see ya there Jill :flower:

Bardsey
28th-April-2004, 02:34 PM
Originally posted by xSalsa_Angelx
Cant wait see ya there Jill :flower:

It will be great to see you again Lynz. Is the man in the hat coming too?

Lynn
28th-April-2004, 03:08 PM
Fantastic Jill! What a great way to meet other forumites right at the start of the weekend. :clap:

And for me, a great way to start off my very first weekender!!

Bardsey
28th-April-2004, 03:10 PM
Originally posted by Lynn
Fantastic Jill! What a great way to meet other forumites right at the start of the weekend. :clap:

And for me, a great way to start off my very first weekender!!

Very much looking forward to meeting you and the Irish contingent Lynn. We'll all have a fabulous time, I know.:cheers:

xSalsa_Angelx
28th-April-2004, 03:33 PM
Originally posted by Bardsey
It will be great to see you again Lynz. Is the man in the hat coming too?

Yep He will be there, and I dare say he will have that hat too again :rofl:

Danger Mouse
28th-April-2004, 03:58 PM
Am I a forumite with only a few posts to my name??? :confused:

I'm at Southport so I could pop along.

I've been to Pontins Southport twice before on none Jive weekends so I know the camp well.

Bardsey
28th-April-2004, 04:00 PM
Originally posted by Danger Mouse
Am I a forumite with only a few posts to my name??? :confused:

I'm at Southport so I could pop along.

I've been to Pontins Southport twice before on none Jive weekends so I know the camp well.

But of course you're a Forumite DM and I'll look forward to seeing you at our gathering (ooh that sounds a bit sinister) on the Friday (and to a dance too)

Yogi_Bear
28th-April-2004, 09:43 PM
would love to be there but definitely not arriving in Southport till later in the evening...oh well :tears:

Alfie
28th-April-2004, 11:15 PM
sadly the bosslady and me will not be able to attend this event:tears: :tears: but you all make sure you have a storming weekend. I hope to meet other forumites on our travels.

Angel Feet
28th-April-2004, 11:32 PM
Hi to everyone who's going to southport, had hoped to go myself along with fruitcake but we both find we are unable to go now sadly..not as a pair I hasten to add although |I'm not implying that would be bad! Oh I'd better stop digging, otherwise I'll never climb out of this hole...anyway all I wanted to say was Have a Grrrreat time y'all, amd maybe can join you all sometime in the future. Dance your socks off !!:wink:

Bill
29th-April-2004, 09:00 AM
Better ask Fran to put the foot down to make it in time then !!!

We might be there before 9.00 so we'll throw the bags into the room and head over to the Dancing Den. Hope to catch up with everyone there. :cheers:

Dreadful Scathe
29th-April-2004, 10:14 AM
We should be down in time for this too, watch out for me - Im the Wesley Snipes lookalike. :D

Bill
29th-April-2004, 10:20 AM
Originally posted by Dreadful Scathe
We should be down in time for this too, watch out for me - Im the Wesley Snipes lookalike. :D

I can vouch for that............the similarities are just incredible :rolleyes: - DS and Wesley - yep like brothers :na:

Bardsey
29th-April-2004, 12:39 PM

In yer dreams, babe! You're totally the wrong colour, WS didn't look blue last time I watched one of his films :drool:

Anyway, imho, you're much better looking :flower: Bardsey doing her famous "crawling" to ensure she gets put on DS dance card

Bardsey
29th-April-2004, 12:42 PM
Originally posted by Bill
Better ask Fran to put the foot down to make it in time then !!!

We might be there before 9.00 so we'll throw the bags into the room and head over to the Dancing Den. Hope to catch up with everyone there. :cheers:

Yes, come on Fran, you can do it! How can the meeting be a success without you too?:flower:

Originally posted by Yogi_Bear
would love to be there but definitely not arriving in Southport till later in the evening...oh well :tears:

We will be there til 9.30pm, so try your best to get there before and pop in, would be a shame to miss you.:tears:

Bardsey
29th-April-2004, 12:43 PM
Yes, come on Fran, you can do it! How can the meeting be a success without you two?:flower:

We will be there til 9.30pm, so try your best to get there before and pop in, would be a shame to miss you.:tears:

Bardsey
29th-April-2004, 12:45 PM
Sorry, think I just had a senior moment :rofl:

stewart38
29th-April-2004, 01:27 PM
Originally posted by Yogi_Bear

Ditto

Dave Hancock
29th-April-2004, 02:14 PM
Will also be there but may go to see Nigel & Nina if I'm down at 8 as they are soooo good and can only learn from such masters.

Will however try to meet other forumite's throughout the weekend. What about having a second meeting when everyone will be about on the Saturday say?? Perhaps a lunch at one'ish???

Boomer
29th-April-2004, 02:21 PM
That’s almost like an old ‘Police Squad’ episode I remember (vaguely). “We’re looking for an anorexic, 16 stone, 6’8” bald dwarf with long black hair”.:what:

Bardsey
29th-April-2004, 02:34 PM
Originally posted by Dave Hancock
Will also be there but may go to see Nigel & Nina if I'm down at 8 as they are soooo good and can only learn from such masters.

What about having a second meeting when everyone will be about on the Saturday say?? Perhaps a lunch at one'ish???

I didn't know Nigel and Nina where doing a demo or whatever at 8? Have you got a programme for the weekend then?

Anyway, really be a shame if you don't come to the meeting, but yes a meeting for lunch the next day sounds like a plan too. Do you want to volunteer to organise that Dave?:kiss:

Dave Hancock
29th-April-2004, 02:40 PM
I didn't know Nigel and Nina where doing a demo or whatever at 8? Have you got a programme for the weekend then?

There is a thread called Southport Programme of Events which has a running program for the weekend.

Good for planning things.

Look forward to seeing you again Jill and shall definately get a dance this time :kiss:

Bardsey
29th-April-2004, 02:47 PM
There is a thread called Southport Programme of Events which has a running program for the weekend.

Good for planning things.

Look forward to seeing you again Jill and shall definately get a dance this time :kiss:

Okay thanks for that, must have missed it and yes its a def for the dance this time. See you dodged the "arrange lunch" question though :rofl:

Dave Hancock
29th-April-2004, 02:50 PM
Jill,

I struggle to arrange myself, let alone others and anyway on the occassions I organise meals certain people seem to have to drop out at the very last minute! :wink:

Bardsey
29th-April-2004, 02:58 PM
Jill,

I struggle to arrange myself, let alone others and anyway on the occassions I organise meals certain people seem to have to drop out at the very last minute! :wink:

Ha ha very funny......you just wouldn't let it lie :rofl: Promise not to do it again...:worthy:

Yogi_Bear
3rd-May-2004, 09:35 PM
Okay thanks for that, must have missed it and yes its a def for the dance this time. See you dodged the "arrange lunch" question though :rofl:
Bardsey, Dave....yes, an alternative meeting for those of us not lucky enoughj to be there early on Friday (missing N&N blues too :tears: ) would be good...could someonw organise it?:cheers:
yb

Dreadful Scathe
5th-May-2004, 02:22 PM
can we get a roll call ? whos going to Bardseys topless* meet on the Friday night ?

* Ill be dressed as a headless horseman, assuming I can get a horse in time :)

Bardsey
5th-May-2004, 02:28 PM
can we get a roll call ? whos going to Bardseys topless* meet on the Friday night ?

* Ill be dressed as a headless horseman, assuming I can get a horse in time :)

:confused: :confused: I hardly dare ask.........but where the heck did the topless bit come from?

under par
5th-May-2004, 02:32 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Dreadful Scathe
[B]can we get a roll call ? whos going to Bardseys topless* meet on the Friday night ?

I will be attending the Friday night meet.
:cheers:

look forward to meeting as many forumites as possible.:waycool:

TheTramp
5th-May-2004, 02:33 PM
I'll be there too.

Singing or something

(Well, they did ask me to provide the music).

Trampy

Bardsey
5th-May-2004, 02:35 PM
Originally posted by TheTramp
I'll be there too.

Singing or something

(Well, they did ask me to provide the music).

Trampy

Purrrleeeeese !!!:rofl:

linda
5th-May-2004, 10:28 PM
Hopefully Heather and I will make it in time:grin: I'll just have to put my foot down like Fran! Why is it all the women are driving??:confused:
If we do make it in time you probably won't notice me cos I'll be the very quiet one:wink:

Look forward to seeing you all:grin:

Linda:hug:

Heather
5th-May-2004, 10:31 PM
Originally posted by linda
[Why is it all the women are driving??:confused:

Linda:hug: [/B]

That's so obvious Linda!!! The women are the better drivers of course!!!!:rofl: :rofl:

:hug:

Heather,
XX

Heather
5th-May-2004, 10:33 PM
Purrrleeeeese !!!:rofl:

As in PLEASE don't let him sing, I hope !!:wink:

Heather,
X

Jive Brummie
5th-May-2004, 10:34 PM
Me and the ginger one will be attending the forumite meeting thingy... and we'll be there in plenty of time...hahahahahahah!!

James...........x x :wink:

p.s. I'll be driving...... I might drive slower than Melanie, but at least we'll get there in one piece:whistle:

linda
5th-May-2004, 10:34 PM
Originally posted by Heather
That's so obvious Linda!!! The women are the better drivers of course!!!!:rofl: :rofl:

Heather,
XX

Silly me:grin: of course you're right, Heather and as Dave (Scoby) Hancock would rush to tell you, we're better map readers as well:wink:

Wes
5th-May-2004, 10:45 PM
Can I come to the Forum meeting at Southport?:flower:

linda
5th-May-2004, 10:56 PM
Originally posted by Jive Brummie
p.s. I'll be driving...... I might drive slower than Melanie, but at least we'll get there in one piece:whistle:

Well, you might be driving more slowly James, but looking at this post, you do like to live dangerously don't you?:wink:

Linda:hug:

DavidY
5th-May-2004, 11:29 PM

Heather,
X If this post (http://www.cerocscotland.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&postid=47005#post47005) is anything to go by, the Tramp is more than just a beginner at singing.

Maybe he's being serious... :whistle: :what:

TheTramp
6th-May-2004, 01:07 AM
Originally posted by DavidY
Maybe he's being serious... :whistle: :what: Never!! I'm physically incapable of that!! :tears:

Trampy

under par
6th-May-2004, 07:43 AM
Never!! I'm physically incapable of that!! :tears:

Trampy

pysically incapable of being serious or singing???:confused:

Lynn
6th-May-2004, 08:28 AM
I'll be there! Looking forward to meeting other forumites!:clap:

under par
6th-May-2004, 08:31 AM
I'll be there! Looking forward to meeting other forumites!:clap:

good on you, look forward to it

Bardsey
6th-May-2004, 01:21 PM

Heather,
X

You got that right! Mind you, if his singing is anything like his "I'm just a beginner" dancing, then we could be in for a surprise...........but lets not hold our breath eh? :rofl:

Bardsey
6th-May-2004, 01:23 PM
Originally posted by Jive Brummie

Ah yes but are you in one piece today, after making that remark?:rofl:

TheTramp
6th-May-2004, 01:25 PM
if his singing is anything like his "I'm just a beginner" dancing, then we could be in for a surprise Ayup. I'm just a beginner at this singing lark!!! :whistle:

Trampy

Bardsey
6th-May-2004, 01:26 PM
Originally posted by Jiveaddict
Can I come to the Forum meeting at Southport?:flower:

Of course, Jiveaddict, I'll look forward to seeing you there. Sorry for the delay in replying, none of us meant to ignore you......we don't know you well enough to insult you just yet.....stick around though! Oh and welcome to the forum.

Jill x

Bardsey
6th-May-2004, 01:28 PM
Ayup. I'm just a beginner at this singing lark!!! :whistle:

Trampy

Oh yeah? I just read what you wrote on the Claim to Fame thread, mate.......are you actually a beginner at ANYTHING??? Ok, don't answer that, we're not upstairs!:blush:

Wes
7th-May-2004, 05:55 AM
Thank you Jill,
Will you still be wearing that dress that you have on your pic?:whistle:

Dreadful Scathe
7th-May-2004, 10:13 AM
Oh yeah? I just read what you wrote on the Claim to Fame thread, mate.......are you actually a beginner at ANYTHING???

Networking. I did that for him - but it could be a case of he just let me do it anyway. I think he pretends he can't do things to lull us all into a false sense of security :D

Bardsey
7th-May-2004, 12:31 PM
Originally posted by Jiveaddict
Thank you Jill,
Will you still be wearing that dress that you have on your pic?:whistle:

Not a chance! :rofl:

Bardsey
7th-May-2004, 12:33 PM
Networking. I did that for him - but it could be a case of he just let me do it anyway. I think he pretends he can't do things to lull us all into a false sense of security :D

Yes I'm with you on that one, the devious little doggy!:rofl:

Zebra Woman
7th-May-2004, 02:29 PM
YIPPEE Karen and I are coming too!! See you all at the Forumite meeting. She's nearly a Forumite, there's just some snag with her AOL address. Is that OK?:D :D

Bardsey
7th-May-2004, 02:45 PM
Originally posted by Zebra Woman
YIPPEE Karen and I are coming too!! See you all at the Forumite meeting. She's nearly a Forumite, there's just some snag with her AOL address. Is that OK?:D :D

That's brill. Look forward to seeing you there.

Jill x

Dreadful Scathe
7th-May-2004, 02:47 PM

She has to use a sensible ISP or she can't come. The rest of us have to be sensible..er..ok she can come.

tip: tell her to download mozilla from www.mozilla.org a far better browser than IE, she'll have no problems then :)

Zebra Woman
7th-May-2004, 03:05 PM
Thanks for the top tip Senor Smurf. I will pass it on.

Unless you're blue with a white hat on, I won't know who you are! But I'm going to have a go at recognising Jill from her splendid avatar, great sculpture BTW.

Anyway to save time I will wear a Zebra top, although it makes me feel strangely vulnerable!! :D

Dreadful Scathe
7th-May-2004, 03:09 PM

Anyway to save time I will wear a Zebra top, although it makes me feel strangely vulnerable!! :D

vulnerable? From Lions ? I dont think there'll be any lions there so you'll be fine. :)

Bardsey
7th-May-2004, 03:10 PM
But I'm going to have a go at recognising Jill from her splendid avatar, great sculpture BTW.

Sculpture? That's no sculpture, that's someone's actual hand (true). Did you not realise that I'm only 7" tall? I am, ask anyone!:rofl:

As for recognising me from my pic, not sure about that. When I was up in Aberdeen in February one of the forumite girls said she didn't think I looked like my photo :tears: Mind you, I had transformed myself back to a normal height to make it easier to be seen and danced with :rofl: :whistle:

Zebra Woman
7th-May-2004, 03:40 PM
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: I would definitely recommend that you come at your normal height. I wouldn't want you to get trodden on by one of my hooves.:rofl:

I look forward to trampling on you, I mean meeting you.:D

Bardsey
7th-May-2004, 03:46 PM
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: I would definitely recommend that you come at your normal height. I wouldn't want you to get trodden on by one of my hooves.:rofl:

I look forward to trampling on you, I mean meeting you.:D

:rofl: :rofl:

Zebra Woman
7th-May-2004, 03:52 PM
vulnerable? From Lions ? I dont think there'll be any lions there so you'll be fine. :)

Yeah, I have a terrible nightmare where I'm being chased and than grabbed .......brought to the ground...and bitten on the neck.......and then....... damn!! :tears:
I wake up.:rofl:

Bardsey
7th-May-2004, 04:03 PM
...and bitten on the neck.......and then....... damn!! :tears:
I wake up.:rofl:

Vampire then? What about Morten whasisname, who was Aragorn in LOTR cos he's in that new film Van Helsing...:drool: He can bite my neck anytime he likes!

TheTramp
7th-May-2004, 05:02 PM
Anyway to save time I will wear a Zebra top, although it makes me feel strangely vulnerable!! :D And vest tops for all the guys!! :D

Trampy

Wes
7th-May-2004, 09:16 PM
Excellent Jill, in that case I might be able to catch you for a dance :wink:

Angel Feet
7th-May-2004, 10:46 PM
Would that be Vigo Mortensen then Bardsey ? - I couldn't agree more he can bite me anywhere, anytime

Lynn
8th-May-2004, 11:21 AM
Originally posted by Angel Feet
Would that be Vigo Mortensen then Bardsey ? - I couldn't agree more he can bite me anywhere, anytime
:yeah: Don't think he's in the Van Helsing film, can't remember which one he is in, must check...

Lynn
8th-May-2004, 11:23 AM
Oh - I've just gone 'senior'...

TheTramp
8th-May-2004, 11:24 AM
Oh - I've just gone 'senior'...
Woohoo....

You'll be catching me up soon :whistle:

Just think. This time next week, we'll all be desperately trying to recover from 10 hours of dancing.... :worthy:

Trampy

Lynn
8th-May-2004, 11:32 AM
You'll be catching me up soon :whistle:
Yeah, just a few more thousand posts :worthy:
I'm 'just a beginner' at this forum stuff...

Just think. This time next week, we'll all be desperately trying to recover from 10 hours of dancing.... So looking forward to those feelings of exhaustion :rofl: - which will vanish as soon as I hit the floor again (dancing I mean, not collasping in a heap - I hope!)

TheTramp
8th-May-2004, 11:36 AM
Yeah, just a few more thousand posts :worthy:
I'm 'just a beginner' at this forum stuff...
Ah. It won't take you long. Glad to see that you're catching on to the required lingo though :whistle:

So looking forward to those feelings of exhaustion :rofl: - which will vanish as soon as I hit the floor again (dancing I mean, not collasping in a heap - I hope!)
And just think. By this time a week tomorrow, we'll all be desperately trying to recover from 20 hours of dancing. Plus all the classes you'll be doing... :sick:

Trampy

Lynn
8th-May-2004, 11:45 AM
By this time a week tomorrow, we'll all be desperately trying to recover from 20 hours of dancing. Plus all the classes you'll be doing... :sick:

Trampy Hmm, think I might need to take the rest of the week following off to sleep!

TheTramp
8th-May-2004, 11:54 AM
Hmm, think I might need to take the rest of the week following off to sleep! And by this time in a week and two days, you'll be dead, after having danced for 30 hours. Plus all those classes!!! :rofl:

Trampy

Lynn
8th-May-2004, 12:02 PM
And by this time in a week and two days, you'll be dead, after having danced for 30 hours. But what a way to go!

I am prepared! Stocked up on plasters yesterday.

Zebra Woman
8th-May-2004, 09:32 PM
Originally posted by Angel Feet

:yeah: Mmmmm .....You wouldn't catch me galloping away from him, even if he was wearing a vest....:drool: Now where's my list?

Dreadful Scathe
9th-May-2004, 01:31 AM
Viggo Mortensen is not in Van Helsing, that'd be Hugh Jackman, famous for being in x-men films, swordfish etc...

strangely i dont fancy either of them :)

Bardsey
10th-May-2004, 09:41 AM
Viggo Mortensen is not in Van Helsing, that'd be Hugh Jackman, famous for being in x-men films, swordfish etc...

Are you sure about this? I could have sworn I saw that it was Viggo Mortensen on the posters? Must get my eyes seen to :rolleyes:

Bardsey
10th-May-2004, 02:21 PM
If there are any men out there who aren't already going to Southport with a partner, can you look at my thread Partner wanted for Mikey's Sinful class. :flower:

TheTramp
10th-May-2004, 02:43 PM
Are you sure about this? I could have sworn I saw that it was Viggo Mortensen on the posters? Must get my eyes seen to :rolleyes: Hmmm. Are you getting your films mixed up? Isn't he in "Hidalgo" which is also at the cinema at the moment I believe....

Trampy

Bardsey
10th-May-2004, 02:50 PM
Hmmm. Are you getting your films mixed up? Isn't he in "Hidalgo" which is also at the cinema at the moment I believe....

Trampy

Eeeeeeerrrrrrrr...........yup, you're absolutely right........durgh!!!:confused:

stewart38
10th-May-2004, 03:03 PM
Do they have ants and woodlice in the rooms at Southport like Camber ?

Im working out my eating budget for the weekend ?

:yum:

TheTramp
10th-May-2004, 03:03 PM
Eeeeeeerrrrrrrr...........yup, you're absolutely right........durgh!!!:confused: First time for everything....

Trampy

Bardsey
10th-May-2004, 03:07 PM
Originally posted by stewart38

Oh I don't know! I'd better take my jar of Thorntons chocolate sauce, just in case!:drool:

TheTramp
10th-May-2004, 03:08 PM
Oh I don't know! I'd better take my jar of Thorntons chocolate sauce, just in case!:drool: Is this just in case you get lucky Jill?? :whistle:

Trampy

Bardsey
10th-May-2004, 03:16 PM
Is this just in case you get lucky Jill?? :whistle:

Trampy

Mmm never thought of that (I'm so slow!) Ok, I'll take it for dipping the ants and woodlice in, if I don't get lucky first (mind you, after reading that, everyone's bound to give me a wide berth ) :rofl:

under par
10th-May-2004, 03:43 PM
Oh I don't know! I'd better take my jar of Thorntons chocolate sauce, just in case!:drool:

This isn't for Mikeys Strictly SINFUL lesson is it???????:wink: :cheers:

Bardsey
10th-May-2004, 03:45 PM
Originally posted by under par
This isn't for Mikeys Strictly SINFUL lesson is it???????:wink: :cheers:

From what I hear, it could well be :rofl:

johnah
10th-May-2004, 03:56 PM
Originally posted by stewart38

:drool:

Certainly hope not but, if the odd few are around, I'm sure they'll be a bit meatier Stewart.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Neil
11th-May-2004, 09:04 AM
Look forward to seeing all of you at the Forumite meeting I'll be there, although I'm a bit of a lapsed Forumite at the moment (a Forumite in recovery?).

However, I do think I should receive some sort of special accolade at the meeting (i.e. free beer) for being the first person to mention the Southport weekend on this forum :nice:

:cheers:

Neil

under par
11th-May-2004, 10:46 AM
As a new forumite I was wondering if there was a dress code for the Forum Meeting at Southport:grin:

I would hate to be inappropriately dressed, not have my trouser leg rolled up, or fail to wear a knotted hanky on my head!!!!!!:blush: :blush: :blush:

Can you kind thoughtful lovely people point me in the right direction:worthy: :whistle:

Pammy
11th-May-2004, 10:51 AM
Originally posted by under par
I would hate to be inappropriately dressed, not have my trouser leg rolled up, or fail to wear a knotted hanky on my head!!!!!!:blush: :blush: :blush:

You forgot the string vest and a red carnation between your teeth - they'd never have found you :wink: Best carry your mango too just to be sure :wink: :rofl:

Bardsey
11th-May-2004, 12:02 PM
Originally posted by Pammy
You forgot the string vest and a red carnation between your teeth - they'd never have found you :wink: Best carry your mango too just to be sure :wink: :rofl:

And don't forget the 2 pencils sticking out of your nostrils. No seriously, we only request that you wear the obligatory bright purple cumberband with your red crop trousers, in true MJ style :devil:

under par
11th-May-2004, 12:42 PM
[B]You forgot the string vest and a red carnation between your teeth - B]

I don't think I could get both between my teeth :wink:

Not without taking them out!!!!:na: :whistle:

Pammy
11th-May-2004, 02:06 PM
I think we should change the mandatory attire to "strictly speedos", what do you think Bard's? :innocent:

Bardsey
11th-May-2004, 03:02 PM
I think we should change the mandatory attire to "strictly speedos", what do you think Bard's? :innocent:

Only if they are gold coloured and made of a diaphanous material :yum:

Pammy
11th-May-2004, 03:04 PM
Only if they are gold coloured and made of a diaphanous material :yum:

Ahhh, gold, the colour of the amazing bullet - all these threads are merging into one... I'd better bugger off to the Hollow Tree before I'm accused of corruption :blush:

Dance Demon
11th-May-2004, 03:12 PM
I'm going now.......Mrs DD an me booked up as a last minute thing, and are travelling down on friday after work. Hope to make the Forumite gathering if we make it on time.......

Lounge Lizard
11th-May-2004, 03:20 PM
Originally posted by Dance Demon
I'm going now.......Mrs DD an me booked up as a last minute thing, and are travelling down on friday after work. Hope to make the Forumite gathering if we make it on time....... be great to see you again DD
LL

Wendy
11th-May-2004, 03:21 PM
Yippee !!!!!!! Great news Mr and Mrs DD !!!!

Must look out my Lucy t shirt.....

Wxxxx

Bardsey
11th-May-2004, 03:24 PM
Originally posted by Dance Demon
I'm going now.......Mrs DD an me booked up as a last minute thing, and are travelling down on friday after work. Hope to make the Forumite gathering if we make it on time.......

Fantastic! Be great to see you again DD. Look out for me lurking at the bar near the door, waiting to meet and greet :kiss: