PDA

View Full Version : Perform Camber spotlight routine at Southport

Yogi_Bear
27th-April-2004, 10:52 PM
I wonder if there could be sufficient interest in performing last weekend's Camber Sands spotlight routine (choreographed by Nigel and Nina) at Southport's Jive Extravadanca? If there were enough people interested in dancing it again for show then maybe something could be arranged. Not necessarily formally - maybe just informally....it depends partly on the interest (if any).
YB

Martin
28th-April-2004, 10:30 AM
Maybe you also need to check if there is sufficient interest in people watching it being performed at Southport.

Could be an interesting poll.

Yogi_Bear
28th-April-2004, 01:56 PM
Originally posted by Martin
Maybe you also need to check if there is sufficient interest in people watching it being performed at Southport.

Could be an interesting poll.
Yeah, I was probably thinking of something more informal, it just seems a pity not to repeat it while it is fresh in people's minds. Having said that there may not be that many people who learnt the routine, will be at Southport, and would want to dance it again.......:tears:

stewart38
29th-April-2004, 01:31 PM
Well Ill be at Southport and I did that routine at Camber

Thats 2 !

I would like to improve on it

Yogi_Bear
29th-April-2004, 04:34 PM
Well, I see from the Southport schedule that N&N will again be offering a routine to perform in the cabaret - might be Under the Broadwalk or something else......we shall have to wait and see!

Chicklet
29th-April-2004, 04:49 PM
Originally posted by Yogi_Bear
Under the Broadwalk or something else
That would be something else - guess it might include a bit of men laying down and ladies promenading around them??:devil: :wink: