PDA

View Full Version : Its all gone quiet .......

Gus
16th-September-2002, 08:30 AM
Well, despite best laid plans .... FilthyCute managed to breach our defences and make it to a Ceroc freestyle party in England. Ceroc Nantwich didn't know what it had let itself in for when FC, tastefully (:what: ) attired in a striking pink number appered at the Saturday night bash. She has now had the chance to dance/see such UK legends as Pistol Pete, little John, Big John, Nomad Nigel, Smiling Maurice, Bendy Dave etc. etc. Seems like she had a good time. She even managed to get into the final of the 'Dance With A Stranger) competition ... narrowly missing out on 1st place.

She also got a crash course in the gossip ... also managing to create some herself (NO ... it had nothing to do with the infamous car park)!!!! (I'l leave her to explain that one).

Highlight of the evening was her and Pistol Pete (another escapee from line dancing) body rolling the tracks away .... good entertainment.

So ... FC has come and been an axcellent ambassador for the Scotty party animals .... anyone else coming down? Quite a few more Nantwich dancers are now looking forward to coming to Glasgow for the 10 year party .... think they are curious to see if everyone else is just as mad

:wink:

filthycute
16th-September-2002, 03:03 PM
Originally posted by Gus
Well, despite best laid plans .... FilthyCute managed to breach our defences and make it to a Ceroc freestyle party in England.

And what a swell party it was! :D I had a blast! Lovely people, lovely venue, lovely atmosphere and a lovely host to show me all the sights :D I'll DEFINATELY be making another trip down there. errrmmm...if they let me come back ....:sick:

She has now had the chance to dance/see such UK legends as Pistol Pete, little John, Big John, Nomad Nigel, Smiling Maurice, Bendy Dave etc. etc. Seems like she had a good time.

Pistol Pete.....WHAT A DANCER!!! wow! But all the best dancers come from line dancing :yum:
Little John....didn't get a chance to dance with him at the freestyle but we did a little "turbo" dance on the Sunday. (we really thought you couldn't see us Gus) :rolleyes: Great fun guy!! :D
Nomad Nigel....what can i say. Me, Nigel and 25 miles....what a combo!:waycool: another great fun guy :grin:
Ahhh Smiling Maurice....smooth, sauve, endearing :grin: Lovely.
Bendy Dave....it's all in the name. I'm sure it's not natural to be able to move like that. Madder than mad :yum:

She even managed to get into the final of the 'Dance With A Stranger) competition ... narrowly missing out on 1st place.

Now that was a LOT of fun!:D:D Maybe an idea for the bigger party nights up here.

She also got a crash course in the gossip ... also managing to create some herself (NO ... it had nothing to do with the infamous car park)!!!! (I'l leave her to explain that one).

ok it was outside but i was nowhere near a car park!!!! and no, i wasn't having secret laisons with Pete, Maurice or any of the Johns. But i was on first name terms with the doormen :wink:

So ... FC has come and been an axcellent ambassador for the Scotty party animals .... anyone else coming down? Quite a few more Nantwich dancers are now looking forward to coming to Glasgow for the 10 year party .... think they are curious to see if everyone else is just as mad

Honestly, i was on my best behaviour!...brownies promise :innocent:

Can't thank Gus enough for allowing me venture into his territory. I had a great time. I'm sure all your guys will have a ball when they come up here aswell. But i want first on all their dance cards! especially "Turbo John" :grin: oh and you of course Gus :wink:

filthycute x x