PDA

View Full Version : BBC at Ceroc Champs

bradders
22nd-April-2004, 02:54 PM
Incase you had not heard.............

THIS IS A WARNING!

THE BBC HAVE JUST INFORMED US THAT THEY INTEND TO FILM THE CEROC CHAMPIONSHIPS, WITH THE POSSIBILITY OF THE WINNING COUPLES AND TEAMS BEING INVITED TO DANCE LIVE ON A SATURDAY NIGHT DANCE SHOW, AIRING IN THE NEXT FEW MONTHS.

IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO APPEAR ON TELEVISION OR WOULD NOT BE PREPARED TO DANCE LIVE IN FRONT OF A STUDIO AUDIENCE, THEN PLEASE CONTACT THE CEROC CHAMPIONSHIP TICKET HOTLINE AND YOUR TICKET WILL BE REFUNDED.

ALTERNATIVELY SHOULD YOU WANT TO BE ON TV THERE ARE STILL PLACES LEFT FOR SOME CATEGORIES. IF YOU WANT TO ENTER, PLEASE VISIT WWW.CEROCCHAMPS.COM OR CALL CEROC CHAMPS HOTLINE 079 500 432 65 AND SPEAK TO CHRISTINE, (IN FRENCH IF YOU WANT!!).

THERE ARE OF COURSE ALSO TICKETS AVAILABLE IF YOU WANT TO JUST COME ALONG TO WATCH AND FREESTYLE.

THIS IS THE FIRST TIME A MODERN JIVE CHAMPIONSHIPS WILL HAVE EVER BEEN TELEVISED AND IS A GREAT PROFILE FOR CEROC AND MODERN JIVE GENERALLY.

Paul F
22nd-April-2004, 09:25 PM
Ok......Heres the deal......

You remember that scene towards the end of the film 'Grease' where they had the big school ball .... and the film crew were there???

For those that didnt see it the kids went wild mooning the cameras and behaving,well, like kids!!!

Anybody see where Im coming from here :grin: :grin: :wink: It IS the beeb!

ps. sorry bradders - incitement to riot !!!

Siobhan (Forum Plant)
24th-April-2004, 06:08 PM
Why not get the BEEB up to Scotland for the Scottish competition?
Surely Scott and Franck can arrange this for we stardom-seekers north of the border :flower:

RobC
25th-April-2004, 01:17 AM
Originally posted by Paul F
Ok......Heres the deal......

You remember that scene towards the end of the film 'Grease' where they had the big school ball .... and the film crew were there???

For those that didnt see it the kids went wild mooning the cameras and behaving,well, like kids!!!

Anybody see where Im coming from here :grin: :grin: :wink: It IS the beeb!
I might just have to break my boycotte to see that :cheers:

fruitcake
25th-April-2004, 10:10 AM
Originally posted by RobC
I might just have to break my boycotte to see that :cheers:
What about a booby/boobie (can't spell it )prize category, I would LOVE to do that, AND win of course!!!
On telly too!!

Bill
26th-April-2004, 11:21 AM
Originally posted by fruitcake
What about a booby/boobie (can't spell it )prize category, I would LOVE to do that, AND win of course!!!
On telly too!!

You want millions of people to see them :rolleyes: .......maybe you need to practice up here first :innocent: :wink: