PDA

View Full Version : Peter's Garden Party 2004

Lounge Lizard
15th-April-2004, 09:06 PM
The Last Ever Garden Party BBQ
Each year we have the biggest outdoor Modern Jive event in my back garden (in Eastbourne) - This year it is on Sunday 30th May
AND THIS YEAR IT IS FREE!!!!!
(No marquee or bouncy castles this year)

Alfresco dancing, a cosy blues room, chill out zone and games area + more
Music, Dancing fun and Games all day - No drinks bar BYO please
Burgers etc. provided at modest charge Mike Liston cooking!!!!!
&
I am hoping to hold the first ever Leroc vs. Ceroc Tug of War
(If you are a Ceroc dancer don’t worry us Lerocer’s will be gentle with you):wink:

There is room for over 500 so just turn up, 33 St. Anthony’s Avenue Eastbourne, East Sussex 07767358079
kids, smurfs and goblins welcome, no pets(sorry)

anyone interested?....I am also having a Blues/Swing dance on the Saturday night at a local venue (29th) from 8 till 11.45 £5 numbers limited to about 80 dancers at this venue
peter

TheTramp
16th-April-2004, 12:57 AM
Originally posted by Lounge Lizard
I am hoping to hold the first ever Leroc vs. Ceroc Tug of War
(If you are a Ceroc dancer don’t worry us Lerocer’s will be gentle with you):wink: Yeah. Right.

You want I should just take you all on my own?? :wink:

Trampy

Chicklet
16th-April-2004, 08:32 AM
Each year we have the biggest outdoor Modern Jive event in my back garden
Kids welcome No pets (sorry)

Be a big sweetie and tell what town this might be in, I KNOW we should all know by now and I'm sure it's one of the B ones eh?

Kids / Pets policy clear, but you really need to make a statement early doors about Smurfs...cos if I need to bring Fi down on her own then we'll need to start organising things now, we'll need to be sure we don't wear clashing outfits in the car, for example.

And finally, mixing my metathreads like a pro NO WAY are you gonna have me believe you're a grandfather!!!!!!!!!!
:hug: C:D

Lounge Lizard
16th-April-2004, 08:50 AM
Originally posted by TheTramp
Yeah. Right.

You want I should just take you all on my own?? :wink:

Trampy But that would mean you have to move!!!!

it is in Eastbourne (Franck Emma or anyone can you add that fairly important bit in for me, ta)

Bardsey
16th-April-2004, 12:08 PM
Each year we have the biggest outdoor Modern Jive event in my back garden (in Eastbourne) - This year it is on Sunday 30th May
AND THIS YEAR IT IS FREE!!!!!
(No marquee or bouncy castles this year)

peter

What's the accommodation situation for long distance travellers like myself ?

Jill x

Lounge Lizard
16th-April-2004, 01:31 PM
Originally posted by Bardsey
What's the accommodation situation for long distance travellers like myself ?

Jill x hi
there is a dance studio/blues room that is used to crash out in (bring camp bed, sleeping bag etc
lots put up tents on the lawn (total size of garden inc house is 0.6 acre)
lots of guest houses and hotels in eastbourne within about 1 mile from house, camp site about 3 miles and a nice comfy (not) beach less than 1 mile

for those that stay over we can go walking on the south dows/beachy head, skating along the seafront or cycling to local country pub on the bank holiday monday
Mike liston will probably cook breakfast as well
peter

Tiggerbabe
16th-April-2004, 02:47 PM
Franck Emma or anyone
or Anyone? :tears: :tears:

Sheepman
16th-April-2004, 04:27 PM
Great news Peter! It was such a blow when I thought the last one was The last one.

I've booked it on the calendar, but don't think we can do the dance the night before.

Greg

dee
16th-April-2004, 05:27 PM
Excellent Peter!! sis and i also thought you were not having any more, looking forward to it, hopefully i wont upset anyone this year:rofl:

Dreadful Scathe
16th-April-2004, 05:38 PM
eek - Eastbournes nearly in France ! :D

at least Smurfs are welcome though, thats often a problem...

Sheepman
19th-April-2004, 01:20 PM
Originally posted by dee
hopefully i wont upset anyone this year Come on Dee, you've left us dangling for 3 days, you can't leave it there?

Greg

Lounge Lizard
19th-April-2004, 01:30 PM
Originally posted by dee
Excellent Peter!! sis and i also thought you were not having any more, looking forward to it, hopefully i wont upset anyone this year:rofl: lots of Emails from all over changed my mind...........did you ever give him back his trousers........I would be upset if you had done THAT to me
p

Sheepman
19th-April-2004, 02:08 PM
did you ever give him back his trousers Sounds like there was more dangling than I'd imagined! :really:

Greg

dee
19th-April-2004, 04:58 PM
lots of Emails from all over changed my mind...........did you ever give him back his trousers........I would be upset if you had done THAT to me
p

No, but was really funny, shame you would be upset, i had plans.
You best warn your mate i maybe coming back for more this year:rofl: :rofl:

dee
19th-April-2004, 05:03 PM
Originally posted by Sheepman
Come on Dee, you've left us dangling for 3 days, you can't leave it there?

Greg

I would tell, but would worry about being chucked off the forum, at least Peter is still talking to me, must say, best party ive ever been to :what:

Lounge Lizard
19th-April-2004, 06:10 PM
Originally posted by dee
No, but was really funny, shame you would be upset, i had plans.
You best warn your mate i maybe coming back for more this year:rofl: :rofl: I would be ok if it was not in my back garden, imagine if you BOTH had done it,!!
I'm still not talking to that other couple, what about you?:hug:

Sheepman
20th-April-2004, 11:39 AM
Originally posted by dee
I would tell, but Maybe we can make the story easier to tell with a bottle of wine at the next party? Or is that tempting fate too much?

Greg

Bardsey
20th-April-2004, 11:43 AM
Maybe we can make the story easier to tell with a bottle of wine at the next party? Or is that tempting fate too much?

Greg

Now I've GOT to come, if only to hear the whole of this intriguing story!

Lounge Lizard
20th-April-2004, 01:10 PM
Originally posted by Bardsey
Now I've GOT to come, if only to hear the whole of this intriguing story! Hope you do come, but beware of two certain ladies we could be looking at you in a new light:wink:

Bardsey
20th-April-2004, 01:13 PM
Hope you do come, but beware of two certain ladies we could be looking at you in a new light:wink:

:confused: :confused: eh?

dee
21st-April-2004, 02:11 PM
Maybe we can make the story easier to tell with a bottle of wine at the next party? Or is that tempting fate too much?

Greg

Make it two bottles sheepy, never know you could be the next victim. :wink:

Sheepman
21st-April-2004, 05:44 PM
Hmm, sounds like I could be glad I always carry spare trousers, it always pays to be prepared :what:

Greg

Lounge Lizard
20th-May-2004, 06:47 PM
Time to bring this one back

The garden Party is on Sunday 30th May and it's FREE
What is there on offer?????

there is non stop alfresco dancing all day (starts anytime after 12 noon) goes on till 11pm (or later)

There is a fantastic BBQ with Mike Liston
There is loads of fun and games - Jenga, chess, twister , boule, skittles + more
There will be a pop quiz (hopefully)

Bring the kids they are welcome (no pets tho)

There will be a bouncy castle - and there will be a blues room after 8pm - AND there will be blues dancing IN the bouncy castle Also two forum sisters have promised a sinfull blues dance together in the bouncy castle (after the kids are asleep) that would make Mikey blush - camcorders not allowed.......well apart from mine :wink:

There will be a Leroc vs Ceroc tug of war.

There will be loads of space to chill out all day

Want to stay over then camp on the lawn or crash in the dance studio.
AND IT IS ALL FREE - just bring food booze a smile and a silly sense of fun (well that's optional)

PLUS

There is a Blues and swing dance on the Saturday 29th with me DJ'ing - free soft drinks bar all night - Ice cream & chocolate at 10,30 ALL FOR £6

ANY DJ's OUT THERE WANT TO PLAY A SET ON THE SUNDAY PLEASE CONTACT ME

Peter

dee
20th-May-2004, 07:10 PM
So who are the dareing sisters :grin:

Lounge Lizard
20th-May-2004, 07:26 PM
Originally posted by dee
So who are the dareing sisters :grin: not gining many clues....but you are one of them:rofl:

Simon r
21st-May-2004, 05:58 AM
Room for a little one pete:na:

Lounge Lizard
21st-May-2004, 09:02 AM
room for lots of little ones
p

Missy D
22nd-May-2004, 10:47 PM
Originally posted by dee
So who are the dareing sisters :grin:

Yes who are these daring sisters young man? and do we need to bring our epilady this year?:rofl:

Sheepman
24th-May-2004, 01:06 PM
Originally posted by Missy D
do we need to bring our epilady this year? :tears: I'm tempted to go for a complete shearing before venturing south next weekend! :really:

Greg

Lounge Lizard
24th-May-2004, 02:20 PM
:tears: I'm tempted to go for a complete shearing before venturing south next weekend! :really:

Greg good idea - another party game springs to mind
so yes girls bring the epilady
:wink: p

dee
24th-May-2004, 06:21 PM
:tears: I'm tempted to go for a complete shearing before venturing south next weekend! :really:

Greg

Hey a shaved sheep in pink stockings, cant wait :rofl:

Sheepman
25th-May-2004, 11:57 AM
I'm not sure about the pink stockings, I think I'll feel safer in chainmail. :what:

Greg

David Franklin
25th-May-2004, 12:40 PM
I'm not sure about the pink stockings, I think I'll feel safer in chainmail. :what: Hey - I was wondering how I'd get an excuse to post this (http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=1467&item=4168139183&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW)... :devil:

Dave

dee
25th-May-2004, 12:48 PM
I'm not sure about the pink stockings, I think I'll feel safer in chainmail. :what:

Greg

Hey sheepy now you been and done it, didnt know what chain mail was till David Franklin told me :rofl: must say you have a dark side to you :what:

Sheepman
25th-May-2004, 02:13 PM
Originally posted by David Franklin
this (http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=1467&item=4168139183&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW) :rofl: :rofl: What on earth is the point of that? Now David, what item were you searching for when you came across that? :wink:

dee you KNOW, that's not what I meant by chainmail . . . but on second thoughts I was talking about needing protection. :really:

Greg

DangerousCurves
28th-May-2004, 07:26 PM
:yeah:

Mikey
28th-May-2004, 07:30 PM
Also two forum sisters have promised a sinfull blues dance together in the bouncy castle (after the kids are asleep) that would make Mikey blush - camcorders not allowed.......well apart from mine :wink:
Peter

Hey tiger it takes a lot to make me blush:wink: But sadly since i am away in manchester and Nottingham this weekend, can i offer £10 to charity for a copy of that sinful scene on video:yum:

Gutted i am away after having such a fantastic time at your garden party last year.. shame it's the last one too... maybe you can be talked round...

If not, can i give my permission to all "LADIES" present on the day to (once the kids are in bed) Strip young Peter and sling him on the bouncy castle.. that way he will never forget the last garden party :cheers:

I look forward to that video too:rofl:

dee
28th-May-2004, 09:28 PM
Originally posted by Mikey

If not, can i give my permission to all "LADIES" present on the day to (once the kids are in bed) Strip young Peter and sling him on the bouncy castle.. that way he will never forget the last garden party :cheers:

I look forward to that video too:rofl:

You've been and spoilt the supprise now :tears: