Lounge Lizard
15th-April-2004, 04:20 PM
Originally posted by sars
mefinks someone likes texting and cant get out the habit:wink:

Gus
15th-April-2004, 04:28 PM
Originally posted by Lounge Lizard

mefinks you're right .... mefinks also that she should GET BACK TO STUDYING!!!!!

(Bl**dy students, taking our hard earned taxes and frittering away rant, rant, rant:wink: )

Nice to see one of Stoke's finest exports has finally joined the rest of the MJ community.

Chicklet
15th-April-2004, 04:45 PM

am I old and useless if I admit I just can't read it??
or is anyone else willing to fess up they can't??
..maybe on another thread...:blush:

Lounge Lizard
15th-April-2004, 04:51 PM
Originally posted by Chicklet
am I old and useless if I admit I just can't read it??
or is anyone else willing to fess up they can't??
..maybe on another thread...:blush: computer playing silly buggers I tried to edit it and lost it all....nufing to do with the keys I am pressing:blush:

Lounge Lizard
15th-April-2004, 04:53 PM
Originally posted by Gus
mefinks you're right .... mefinks also that she should GET BACK TO STUDYING!!!!!

(Bl**dy students, taking our hard earned taxes and frittering away rant, rant, rant:wink: )

Nice to see one of Stoke's finest exports has finally joined the rest of the MJ community. dont he sound old:rofl: :rofl:

Emma
15th-April-2004, 04:57 PM
dont he sound old:rofl: :rofl: Old? He sounds like her DAD! :rofl: *g,d&r*

Gus
15th-April-2004, 05:18 PM
Originally posted by Emma
Old? He sounds like her DAD! :rofl: *g,d&r*

I AM old enough to be her dad ..... shuffles of into slippers, comfy chair and sips his warm milk from a saucer etc. etc. etc.

Chicklet
15th-April-2004, 05:22 PM
Originally posted by Gus
sips his warm milk from a saucer etc. etc. etc.}[/i]

:confused: is this a southern thing????Anyone ever seen a SCOTS dad sipping warm milk from a saucer????? :confused: :flower:
Graham's dad comes on sometimes...he'll know:D

Sheepman
15th-April-2004, 05:31 PM
Originally posted by Chicklet
Graham's dad comes on sometimes... Who duz he come on 2? Shldnt he b past all that sort of thing?

Greg

Emma
15th-April-2004, 05:54 PM
Originally posted by Gus
I AM old enough to be her dad ..... shuffles of into slippers, comfy chair and sips his warm milk from a saucer etc. etc. etc. Awwww want me to tuck a blanket round your feet, pops? :wink:

Scary thing is I am probably old enough to be her mother....:what:

Oops, on topic: I m prbly old enuff 2 b hr mva :what:

Lounge Lizard
15th-April-2004, 08:48 PM
well I was dancing with my grandaughter on Saturday, wont be long before she is teaching with me:what:
Few years yet I hope
p

Punkfish
15th-April-2004, 10:10 PM
well.... I competed with my mother this year at Blackpool!!

Sheepman
16th-April-2004, 03:18 PM
Can we please stop all this talk of how much older/younger we are than our dance partners?!!:tears: (where's the :needs a walking stick: smiley?)

Greg

sars
16th-April-2004, 03:26 PM
ok people i'll try to write in proper sentences with punctuation and everything, though it will be hard it's habit now!

thanx gus for letting everyone no i'm from stoke notice how i didn't put that in my profile!!!! and yes you are old enough to be my dad!!!
:wink: