PDA

View Full Version : Aberdeen new venue: Wednesdays @ Jumpin' Jaks

Franck
15th-April-2004, 12:55 AM
Originally posted by Gadget
There is a busk planned this weekend - this will probably draw in more people, making venues even more crowded... The question is: how many more dancers are expected to be drawn in from a busk? Was the warning just in preparation for an influx? Does there come a point that there are too many dancers for X venues and there is an argument for starting another one? {<- hopes :nice:} We are busking on Saturday because you can never have too many new members, and if we want Aberdeen to remain as vibrant as it is today, we need to bring in new dancers!
Having said that, your hopes and prayers are answered!
We are opening a 3rd night in Aberdeen in a new fantastic venue: Jumpin' Jaks (431 Union Street).
The new night will launch with a FREE opening night on Wednesday 28th April...

Gadget
15th-April-2004, 08:41 AM
Originally posted by Franck
We are opening a 3rd night in Aberdeen in a new fantastic venue: Jumpin' Jaks (431 Union Street).
The new night will launch with a FREE opening night on Wednesday 28th April... [/B]
:clap: :clap: :clap:

xSalsa_Angelx
15th-April-2004, 12:24 PM
[i]We are opening a 3rd night in Aberdeen in a new fantastic venue: Jumpin' Jaks (431 Union Street).
The new night will launch with a FREE opening night on Wednesday 28th April... [/B]

:clap: :clap: :clap: :worthy: :worthy: :clap: :clap: :cheers:

fantastic venue for a ceroc class :D

Heather
15th-April-2004, 12:48 PM
Does this mean that the Jumping Jaks evening will be a regular Wednesday evening or is it just Wednesday for the Introductory evening ? Is Jumping Jaks in addition to the two Aberdeen nights or is it replacing the Thursday O'Donaghues?
:hug:
Heather,
XX

xSalsa_Angelx
15th-April-2004, 12:51 PM
I take it he meant ceroc on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday nights for us Jive addicts up here? :wink:

Hope so ...... would be sooooooo much fun :cheers:

Heather
15th-April-2004, 12:51 PM
:sick: Sorry to appear thick!!! I have just re-read Franck's original post and he has indeed answered my question !!!
A THIRD night in Aberdeen!!!! It's hard enough to get a baby sitter as it is !!! You keep throwing 'Temptation' in my path Franck !!!:rofl: :rofl:
:hug:
Heather,
XX

Franck
15th-April-2004, 12:58 PM
Originally posted by Heather
Is Jumping Jaks in addition to the two Aberdeen nights or is it replacing the Thursday O'Donaghues? Jumpin' Jaks will definitely be an extra night in Aberdeen. From the end of the month, you'll be able to choose from 3 separate nights, all with different atmospheres!

As for temptation... well :devil: