PDA

View Full Version : Harrasment;a topic banned on Bristol forum!!

Graham W
13th-April-2004, 04:38 PM
I recently mentioned on the Bristol forum that I had suffered harrasment and lost teaching work because people had been spreading rumours about me being 'schizophrenic' (totally untrue ) to the extent that the police had verbally warned someone. I did not name anyone and made it part of a broad topic and yet this bit was edited out....

So I thought I'd broaden the debate..

Have others suffered in a similar way and maybe not even come back to dancing...

G

John Gimber
13th-April-2004, 06:35 PM
Graham,

The LeRoc In Bristol Forum has not banned discussion of harrassment issues, but the particular example that you used caused distress to some other users of the site. As Webmaster, it was my job to ensure that the issue was dealt with as quickly as possible.

If you note, the original posts still stands, and only the sentence related to the issue was edited. The topic itself is a good one, and there is plenty of scope for valid discussion within it.

I request that you should rephrase the title of your message to correct the erroneous statement.

Regards,

John Gimber
Webmaster, LeRoc In Bristol
(http://www.leroc-in-bristol.co.uk)

philsmove
13th-April-2004, 10:06 PM
For those of you unfamiliar with Bristol Politics
I think (and hope) the above refers to comments Graham Weeks fictitious partner Ethel and her equally fictitious class in Lower Ashton
If it does not - then certain people need their 'eads knocking together
And for those of you not familiar with Dance Politics watch “Strictly Ballroom “

Lou
14th-April-2004, 08:23 AM
Wot?! Ethel's not real?!! :what:

Has anyone told her that? :wink:

Graham W
14th-April-2004, 04:20 PM
..mm, ethel reckons that someone has been sledging me who belongs to the Bristol forum and didnt like the topic I was raising..

G

anyway - i hope it all settles soon for Ethels sake,,:-)

Martin
15th-April-2004, 01:56 AM
Hey schizophrenic please stop posting...

You got banned once is that not enough!!!

Both of you STOP NOW...:kiss: