PDA

View Full Version : Modern Jive in Blackpool Area

BlueThreeFour
5th-April-2004, 04:21 PM
I'm going to Blackpool for six days starting on the 8th of April, and I was wondering where the modren jive venues are, and if there are any dances on in that area that weekend? Can anyone help?:confused:

Mary
5th-April-2004, 10:05 PM
I'm going to be in Blackpool from 18th July for 2 weeks, but only one day off - anyone any suggestions where to dance. Day off is probably the Saturday 24th April. Where should I go?? You still going to be up there BlueThreeFour?

M

BlueThreeFour
6th-April-2004, 10:02 AM
Originally posted by Mary
I'm going to be in Blackpool from 18th July for 2 weeks, but only one day off - anyone any suggestions where to dance. Day off is probably the Saturday 24th April. Where should I go?? You still going to be up there BlueThreeFour?

M

Probably not, unless you want me to wait for you?:wink:

Tiggerbabe
6th-April-2004, 10:58 AM
So, Mary - are you going in July or April? I'm confused :wink: :whistle: :devil:

Chicklet
6th-April-2004, 11:04 AM
I think Mary's just come over all overexcited about the prospect of being in the same county as Blue34!!!!:flower:

BlueThreeFour
6th-April-2004, 11:44 AM
Originally posted by Chicklet
I think Mary's just come over all overexcited about the prospect of being in the same county as Blue34!!!!:flower:

I agree:wink:

Dreadful Scathe
6th-April-2004, 11:47 AM

arent we all ? :D

BlueThreeFour
6th-April-2004, 11:51 AM
Originally posted by Dreadful Scathe
arent we all ? :D
No:rolleyes:

Mary
6th-April-2004, 07:44 PM
Originally posted by Sheena
So, Mary - are you going in July or April? I'm confused :wink: :whistle: :devil:

Sorry, brain fart.:blush: Must be the overexcitement from Rock Bottoms. Or maybe it is the thought of meeting BlueThreeFour.:wink:

I did mean April, but I think I am up there in July as well as it happens so nah.:na:

M

Chicklet
6th-April-2004, 08:09 PM
Originally posted by Mary
Sorry, brain fart.:blush: M
:rofl: Mary, I'm just going to PM you to tell you why this is the funniest thing you've ever said on the forum!!!!

BlueThreeFour
7th-April-2004, 08:35 AM
:rofl: Mary, I'm just going to PM you to tell you why this is the funniest thing you've ever said on the forum!!!!
Tell me too Chicky....please:grin: